- Zero-percent financing turns heads, but may not be best deal Updated: Jul-29-15 3:57 pm
DETROIT - When a car dealer offers to loan you the money to buy a car at zero interest, it gets your attention. Yet that cheap money might not be the best deal you can get.
- New electric car quick-charging station opens in Portland Updated: Jul-28-15 1:22 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The largest lineup of electric car quick-charging stations in downtown Portland is open for business.
- Carmaker Tesla to open charging station outside Grand Rapids Updated: Jul-27-15 6:31 am
CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Electric car company Tesla Motors is opening a new charging station southeast of Grand Rapids.
- Nevada leaders to get preview of Faraday Future car Updated: Jul-26-15 4:04 pm
LAS VEGAS - North Las Vegas is courting electric car maker Faraday Future to fill an abandoned factory site, but little is known about the company.
- Race is on to make the best electric car in the valley Updated: Jul-24-15 6:17 am
LAS VEGAS - Long before Tesla announced plans to build a $5 billion electric battery factory near Reno, a local group for years had been tracking the quiet rev of the electric car industry in and around the valley.
- Oregon finalizes its portion of West Coast Electric Highway Updated: Jul-20-15 2:52 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Drivers have more places to charge electric cars in the Pacific Northwest as part of an effort to put 3.3 million zero-emission vehicles on roads in eight states.
- Michigan students unveil aerodynamic solar car for race Updated: Jul-17-15 10:58 am
DEARBORN, Michigan - University of Michigan's solar car team has unveiled the vehicle it hopes will make them victors in the Australian Outback.
- Toyota recalls 625,000 hybrids worldwide Updated: Jul-15-15 1:45 pm
DETROIT - Toyota is recalling 625,000 Prius hybrid vehicles worldwide because they can stall without warning.
- Wash. lawmakers extend sales tax break on electric vehicles Updated: Jul-13-15 1:16 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Lawmakers have extended a sales tax break on electric vehicle purchases to 2019 with some changes.
- BorgWarner says it will buy Remy International for $951M Updated: Jul-13-15 1:10 pm
NEW YORK - Auto parts supplier BorgWarner says it will buy Remy International for $950.8 million, or $29.50 per share, to boost its ability to make parts for electric cars.
- Edwardsville City Hall has electric-vehicle charging station Updated: Jul-08-15 6:34 am
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - There's an electric vehicle charging station now available behind Edwardsville City Hall.
- Grand Canyon commercial boaters eye alternative fuel Updated: Jul-05-15 5:51 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A group of commercial boaters in northern Arizona are set on one day leading excursions along the Colorado River in greener fashion.
- About $131,250 in Connecticut electric car rebates approved Updated: Jul-05-15 1:22 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut officials say more than $131,250 in state rebates have been paid out or committed to consumers who've purchased or leased electric vehicles since May 19.