- Tesla plans to resume push to open stores in Connecticut Updated: Nov-24-15 3:27 pm
MILFORD, Connecticut - Electric car-maker Tesla Motors plans to resume efforts to pass state legislation allowing them to open showrooms in Connecticut and sell its vehicles directly to consumers.
- Nevada officials working 'every day' to strike Faraday deal Updated: Nov-20-15 6:11 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada's top economic development officer says the state is working daily on a potential deal to bring secretive electric car startup Faraday Future to North Las Vegas.
- Mysterious electric car startup looking to build $1B factory Updated: Nov-08-15 2:12 pm
LOS ANGELES - The luxury electric car market may be small, but it's lucrative enough to get another jolt - this time from a mysterious startup that says it wants to re-imagine how people interact with their autos.
- Toyota quarterly profit rises to $5 billion on weak yen Updated: Nov-05-15 7:00 pm
TOKYO - Toyota's quarterly profit rose 13.5 percent to 611.7 billion yen ($5.0 billion) and the automaker kept its annual earnings forecast unchanged despite trimming its expectations for vehicle sales.
- What it may cost for better Michigan roads Updated: Nov-04-15 4:03 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Republicans call it a monumental plan that will finally patch deteriorating roads and make transportation funding a long-term budget priority after years of neglect.
- CTA set to deploy fleet of hybrid buses Updated: Nov-02-15 6:01 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Coast Transit Authority's fleet of new fuel-electric hybrid buses will roll this week, providing new, low-floor buses for passengers and savings for CTA.
- Eugene electrical vehicle company to reveal new product Updated: Nov-02-15 5:01 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene company is ready to unveil its newest version of an electric vehicle that is set to be piloted next year.
- Solar Challenge cars to stop at Homestead Monument Updated: Nov-01-15 4:01 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Officials say Homestead National Monument in southeast Nebraska will serve as a stop for American Solar Challenge cars next year.
- Auditor sues Indianapolis over electric car-share contract Updated: Oct-27-15 11:22 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Marion County auditor has filed a lawsuit against the city of Indianapolis, claiming it illegally paid $6 million to an electric car-sharing service.