- Review: Windows Phone advances with 8.1 update Updated: Apr-15-14 12:22 pm
- Study: Samsung phone durable, but iPhone has edge Updated: Apr-14-14 12:43 pm
- Review: Siri-like Cortana fills Windows phone gap Updated: Apr-14-14 10:46 am
- Ohio Homeland Security unveils phone safety app Updated: Apr-12-14 4:05 am
- Court reverses conviction of man in iPad data case Updated: Apr-11-14 4:49 pm
- Sony warns of battery issue in some Vaio laptops Updated: Apr-11-14 10:10 am
- Google to sell Glass to bigger pool of consumers Updated: Apr-10-14 6:52 pm
- DA: Child pornography found on laptop left for repair Updated: Apr-10-14 7:50 am
- Scientists try 3-D printer to build human heart Updated: Apr-09-14 10:13 pm
- Review: S5 features useful, less about gimmicks Updated: Apr-09-14 5:44 pm
- Smartphone trial judge annoyed by phones in court Updated: Apr-09-14 12:56 am
- End of Windows XP support spells trouble for some Updated: Apr-07-14 5:49 pm
- Tech Tips: Your risks and options with Windows XP Updated: Apr-07-14 2:43 pm
- Review: 'Kinect Sports Rivals' a moving experience Updated: Apr-07-14 11:29 am
- Bill restricting cellphones in cars comes back Updated: Apr-04-14 3:28 pm
- Review: Ups and downs with Google Glass apps Updated: Apr-04-14 2:19 pm
- Review: Fire TV device great, but not fully ready Updated: Apr-03-14 2:47 pm
- FireChat ignites new way to communicate on phones Updated: Apr-03-14 12:12 pm
- Old habits at Samsung, LG embarrass them abroad Updated: Apr-03-14 4:40 am
- Microsoft reveals Siri-like Windows Phone feature Updated: Apr-02-14 5:57 pm
- Amazon unveils Fire TV streaming device Updated: Apr-02-14 5:21 pm
- Review: Narrative Clip logs your life in photos Updated: Apr-02-14 4:03 pm
- BlackBerry ending US licensing deal with T-Mobile Updated: Apr-02-14 12:34 pm
- Samsung: Patents developed by Google engineers Updated: Apr-01-14 8:19 pm
- Windows 8 updates expected at Microsoft conference Updated: Apr-01-14 11:05 am
NEW YORK - Microsoft's new Windows system for smartphones addresses many of the shortcomings in previous versions.
NEW YORK - Samsung's new Galaxy S5 smartphone is more durable than last year's model and other leading Android phones, but the iPhone 5s outperformed all of them in part because of its smaller size, a new study finds.
NEW YORK - "Yay, it's Nick! How can I help?"
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohioans can now report suspicious activity to the state's Homeland Security agency with a new app that can be downloaded on mobile devices.
PHILADELPHIA - A federal appeals court reversed the conviction of man imprisoned for illegally gaining access to AT&T's servers and stealing the email addresses of more than 100,000 of iPad users, ruling Friday that prosecutors tried him in the wrong state.
NEW YORK - Sony is advising consumers to quit using some of its VAIO laptop computers and unplug them, saying that it's possible that its non-removable battery pack could overheat.
SAN FRANCISCO - A lot more people are about to get a chance to buy Google Glass, the Internet-connected eyewear that has become the hottest accessory in geek fashion.
NEW YORK - A New York City man is under arrest after prosecutors say child pornography images were found on the laptop computer he had dropped off for repair.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - It may sound far-fetched, but scientists are attempting to build a human heart with a 3-D printer.
NEW YORK - There's a lot to like about Samsung's new Galaxy S5 smartphone -among them, its relative lack of features.
SAN JOSE, California - So far one of the biggest problems for a federal judge overseeing a patent battle between the world's largest smartphone makers isn't about stolen ideas. It's getting the roomful of smartphone devotees to turn off their devices.
NEW YORK - Microsoft will end support for the persistently popular Windows XP on Tuesday, and the move could put everything from the operations of heavy industry to the identities of everyday people in danger.
NEW YORK - Microsoft is saying goodbye to Windows XP.
LOS ANGELES - When the Xbox One was unveiled last year, Microsoft boasted the Xbox 360 successor would feature an updated - and mandatory - version of its camera-based Kinect sensor with more accurate movement tracking and voice detecting. Then, when the Xbox One was released last November, there were hardly any games that actually employed the new doodad.
DENVER - For a while, it seemed Colorado lawmakers had hung up on a proposal to restrict cellphone use in cars this year, but it turns out the bill was just on hold.
NEW YORK - Google Glass is like a fickle friend. Surprises await, such as the time it took a photo of my ceiling while I was making carrot and ginger soup.
NEW YORK - Amazon's new Fire TV streaming device shows a lot of potential in bringing together the best features from competing devices and adding voice search on top of that.
SAN FRANCISCO - A new mobile messaging application called FireChat is empowering nearby smartphone users to stay in touch even when there's no cellular service or Internet connection.
SEOUL, South Korea - When Samsung unveiled a new smartphone at the storied Radio City Music Hall, the Broadway-style spectacle was memorable not for technology but for a cast of giggling female characters who fantasized about marrying a doctor, fretted about eating too much cake, and needed a man's help to understand how to work the phone.
NEW YORK - Microsoft unveiled a new virtual assistant for Windows Phone devices Wednesday as it seeks to gain traction in a highly competitive and lucrative market for smartphones.
NEW YORK - Amazon is making a bid to enter living rooms with Amazon Fire TV, a new streaming device that delivers online video, music and other content to televisions.
ATLANTA - Ever had one of those "Gosh, I wish I had a camera" moments when something novel happens in your life? The Narrative Clip is a small, wearable camera that makes an attempt to capture some of those fleeting moments automatically.
NEW YORK - BlackBerry is ending its U.S. licensing deal with T-Mobile, saying the companies no longer have complementary strategies.
SAN JOSE, California - Samsung fired back at Apple's accusations of patent theft Tuesday, saying the South Korean tech giant didn't write any of the Android software on its smartphones and tablets, Google did.
NEW YORK - Microsoft is following through on a promise to update its Windows 8 operating system on a regular basis to respond to consumers' complaints and other feedback.