- Revamped NASA rover race under way in Huntsville Updated: Apr-12-14 5:40 am
- Astronauts share love of space with students Updated: Apr-11-14 10:07 am
- Purdue experiment to test how plants grow in space Updated: Apr-11-14 3:50 am
- Maine project would track species via satellites Updated: Apr-08-14 4:59 am
- Colorado scientist gets NASA grant to study twin Updated: Apr-07-14 2:50 pm
- NASA program offers consultations for businesses Updated: Apr-04-14 11:44 am
- Vast ocean found beneath ice of Saturn moon Updated: Apr-03-14 2:18 pm
- NASA cuts ties with Russia except on space station Updated: Apr-02-14 9:07 pm
- Ohio lab tests generators for Mars rovers Updated: Mar-26-14 9:40 am
- Parts for new mini-shuttle being built at Michoud Updated: Mar-25-14 6:33 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - An annual engineering competition staged by NASA is under way in Huntsville with a new look.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - "Do you think there is life on other planets?"
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - An experiment by Purdue University scientists will test how plants grow in response to various levels of gravity.
PORTLAND, Maine - A research project from two Maine marine science centers proposes to predict the movements of species in the Gulf of Maine and provide seasonal forecasts for the lobster industry.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A Colorado State University health researcher has received a NASA grant for a radiation study in which the subjects will be one twin in space and his brother back on earth.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A federal program is giving companies from northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan a chance to get free, confidential research and development insight directly from NASA experts.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Scientists have uncovered a vast ocean beneath the icy surface of Saturn's little moon Enceladus.
LOS ANGELES - After insisting that space relations wouldn't be altered by earthly politics, NASA on Wednesday said it was severing ties with Russia except for the International Space Station.
DAYTON, Ohio - A research laboratory in Ohio is simulating extreme day and night temperatures in Mars to test the power generators used in NASA'S Mars rover.
NEW ORLEANS - Lockheed Martin is working in New Orleans on parts for the Dream Chaser, a mini-shuttle designed to take NASA astronauts to and from the International Space Station.