- New signs posted ahead of Oahu smoking bans Updated: Dec-20-13 5:53 pm
- Bloomberg gets China press cards after tense delay Updated: Dec-19-13 8:36 pm
- Saudi Shiite activist gets 13-year prison sentence Updated: Dec-19-13 10:52 am
- Top Kan. lawmakers restrict travel reimbursements Updated: Dec-19-13 5:06 am
- Turkey, EU sign deal for talks on visa-free travel Updated: Dec-16-13 5:17 am
- Gay weddings become reality in Hawaii with new law Updated: Dec-02-13 9:55 am
HONOLULU - No smoking signs are being posted to remind the public it will soon be illegal to smoke at Oahu parks and bus stops.
BEIJING - Beijing has issued press credentials to financial news agency Bloomberg's China-based reporters after a tense delay seen as retaliation for the company's hard-hitting reports on the country's leaders.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A Human Rights Watch researcher says a judge in Saudi Arabia has sentenced a prominent Shiite political activist to 13 years in prison and a 15-year travel ban.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas legislative leaders have taken steps to keep retiring or defeated lawmakers from going to conferences and taking trips at the state's expense.
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkey and the European Union on Monday signed agreements starting talks for a possible deal that would lift visa restrictions for Turkish citizens traveling to Europe and which Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan called a 'milestone' in relations between his country and the 28-member bloc.
HONOLULU - Same-sex couples are taking advantage of Hawaii's newfound aloha for gay weddings.