- DA: Pa. man burned in home arson has died Updated: Dec-04-13 3:47 pm
- Woman charged in minivan fire pleads not guilty Updated: Dec-04-13 2:38 pm
- Inquest: Officer was justified in shooting Updated: Dec-04-13 10:19 am
- Set fire forces evacuation of Md. high school Updated: Dec-03-13 8:15 pm
- Police: Woman killed in fire at northern NY home Updated: Dec-03-13 6:56 pm
- LA synagogue arsonist sentenced to 10 years Updated: Dec-03-13 3:59 pm
- Western Md. man pleads guilty to setting 13 fires Updated: Dec-03-13 2:43 pm
- Former Vt. fire captain gets 13 months in jail Updated: Dec-03-13 7:41 am
- Ex-firefighter gets 10 more years in Iowa prison Updated: Dec-03-13 7:04 am
- Woman faces new charges in Va Eastern Shore arsons Updated: Dec-03-13 6:25 am
- Man pleads guilty in fire that killed Mich. girl Updated: Dec-03-13 6:04 am
- Man pleads guilty to capital murder, arson Updated: Dec-03-13 5:28 am
- Thanksgiving Day fire kills man in Red Bank Updated: Nov-29-13 11:49 am
- New Castle, Del. apartment fire called arson Updated: Nov-28-13 12:22 pm
- Ohio teen's house fire case sent to grand jury Updated: Nov-27-13 9:52 am
- Homicide probe opens in firefighter's arson death Updated: Nov-26-13 8:04 pm
- 2nd teen charged in Manchester car thefts, arson Updated: Nov-26-13 4:29 pm
- Fire guts California school classrooms Updated: Nov-26-13 1:19 pm
- Bond set for LeBeau Plantation arson suspects Updated: Nov-25-13 8:43 pm
- Man who set own gym on fire gets 9 years to serve Updated: Nov-25-13 4:55 pm
- RI woman charged with arson following house fire Updated: Nov-25-13 3:04 pm
- Va. ex-minister pleads guilty to lying to FBI Updated: Nov-25-13 1:10 pm
- Court upholds arson, fraud conviction Updated: Nov-25-13 4:34 am
- Newspaper: Arson arrests drop in Flint Updated: Nov-24-13 4:14 am
- Police arrest bakery owner's husband in arson case Updated: Nov-23-13 11:19 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has died several weeks after being badly burned in an arson fire at his home.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - A woman who allegedly set her minivan on fire while she drove along the Garden State Parkway with two young children inside has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and child endangerment charges.
HELENA, Montana - A coroner's jury found a Lewis and Clark County sheriff's deputy was justified in shooting an armed man who faced arson charges in Musselshell County.
ABERDEEN, Maryland - A 16-year-old student has been charged with setting a fire in the bathroom of a high school that forced the evacuation of 1,400 students.
MORIAH, New York - State police and fire officials say a 22-year-old woman has died in a fire that destroyed a home in northern New York.
LOS ANGELES - A mentally ill man convicted of setting a fire at a Hollywood synagogue has been sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A young man's fascination with flames escalated from bonfires to torching cars and buildings, a prosecutor said Tuesday after the 21-year-old defendant pleaded guilty to setting 13 fires in a springtime arson spree.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A former Vermont fire captain has been sentenced to 13 months in jail after he was convicted of conspiring to set more than 20 fires on public land in 2008.
BOONE, Iowa - A former volunteer convicted of setting two more fires in Iowa has been given 10 more years in prison.
ACCOMAC, Virginia - A woman accused of setting fires to abandoned structures on Virginia's Eastern Shore is facing new arson charges.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - A man who intentionally set a house fire that killed an 8-year-old Battle Creek girl has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
PASCAGOULA, Mississippi - A 55-year-old man has pleaded guilty to a charge of capital murder and third-degree arson in the Aug. 8 shooting death of a Biloxi man in Gautier.
RED BANK, Tennessee - Police say a Red Bank man is facing charges after a Thanksgiving Day fire left one man dead and several families homeless.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The State Fire Marshal's Office says a fire in a vacant New Castle apartment is arson.
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 16-year-old southwest Ohio boy accused of tying his parents' bedroom doors shut while they were inside and setting the house on fire faces possible trial as an adult.
WESTLAND, Michigan - State police have opened a homicide investigation in the death of a suburban Detroit firefighter after investigators determined that arson caused the blaze that killed him.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Manchester police say they've arrested another 17-year-old boy with stealing 14 cars since August and torching eight of them.
SONORA, California - Authorities are looking into the possibility that arson was to blame for a fire at a Central California elementary school that destroyed a wing of classrooms.
ARABI, Louisiana - A state district judge has set bond for seven suspects accused of setting fire to the historic LeBeau Plantation in St. Bernard Parish.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A man who set fire to a gym he owned in Pawtucket has been sentenced to prison.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A woman has been charged with first-degree arson after witnesses say she left her building with packed bags before the blaze began.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A former minister in Chesterfield County has pleaded guilty to lying to an FBI agent during a hate crime investigation.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of a Tippah County woman on arson and insurance fraud charges.
FLINT, Michigan - Flint police and fire departments are spending less time and money investigating arsons and making fewer arrests for the crime even though the city leads the nation in the rate of arsons per capita, a newspaper reports.
GRETNA, Louisiana - The husband of a woman suspected of intentionally setting a deadly fire at her Gretna bakery in June has been arrested on a charge he lied to investigators.