- Residents escape burning Ala. boarding house Updated: Mar-10-14 8:32 am
- Frederick man arrested for attempted arson at home Updated: Mar-09-14 12:41 pm
- Man accused of setting fire over marijuana Updated: Mar-09-14 11:41 am
- Sioux Falls natural food co-op reopens after fire Updated: Mar-09-14 10:02 am
- ATF seeking info on Yankton motel arson fire Updated: Mar-09-14 9:37 am
- Acting principal named for Trinity High School Updated: Mar-08-14 3:28 pm
- Man gets life sentence for fatal fire Updated: Mar-08-14 3:05 am
- Foundation halts Vegas arson case puppy auction Updated: Mar-07-14 6:20 pm
- Man guilty of trying to kill firefighters, police Updated: Mar-07-14 3:40 pm
- Arson case dropped against woman in trailer fire Updated: Mar-07-14 11:19 am
- 2 suffer burn injuries in San Jose home fire Updated: Mar-07-14 10:01 am
- Yakima man accused of setting woman on fire Updated: Mar-07-14 8:40 am
- Drug charges added against Ohio man in fatal fire Updated: Mar-07-14 6:14 am
- Fire chief says Detroit apartment blaze was arson Updated: Mar-06-14 9:22 pm
- Juvenile arrested in North Dakota high school fire Updated: Mar-06-14 8:44 pm
- Man accused in fires at vacant Medford homes Updated: Mar-06-14 5:56 pm
- Official says accused principal came recommended Updated: Mar-06-14 5:46 pm
- Bountiful man pleads not guilty to arson Updated: Mar-06-14 4:02 pm
- Prosecutor: Pyromaniac diagnosis for ex-fire chief Updated: Mar-05-14 12:08 pm
- Logan man sentenced for obstructing arson probe Updated: Mar-05-14 3:13 am
- Man, 55, charged with setting 4 Detroit fires Updated: Mar-04-14 8:35 pm
- Rescued dogs to be raffled by Vegas shelter group Updated: Mar-04-14 5:51 pm
- Wisconsin man accused of setting apartment on fire Updated: Mar-04-14 5:46 pm
- Arson suspected in Bloomington house fire Updated: Mar-04-14 3:24 pm
- Vigo County gets new arson, search-and-rescue dog Updated: Mar-04-14 10:01 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Birmingham fire officials say all residents escaped from a boarding home destroyed by a suspected arson fire.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Frederick police and fire officials have arrested a suspect for trying to set a house on fire.
HOUSTON - An 18-year-old has been arrested after being accused of starting a fire in his mother's Houston-area apartment because she would not give him money to buy marijuana.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls natural food co-op damaged in a January arson fire has reopened in a temporary location.
YANKTON, South Dakota - The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for the arson fire at a Yankton Motel.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - School officials have named an acting principal for a western North Dakota high school heavily damaged in a fire that authorities say was started by the former principal.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A northeast Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for setting a fatal Jacksonville house fire.
LAS VEGAS - A raffle has been called off for 27 puppies rescued from a Las Vegas business that authorities say a woman and a man tried to torch.
OLATHE, Kansas - A northeast Kansas man has been found guilty of setting a house fire and trying to kill emergency personnel who pulled him from the burning building.
HURRICANE, Utah - Charges have been dropped against a woman accused of setting a fire in a Hurricane trailer that killed her 31-year-old boyfriend.
SAN JOSE, California - Investigators are looking into the possibility that arson was to blame for an early-morning house fire in San Jose that left a man and woman with serious burn injuries.
YAKIMA, Washington - Police say a man doused a woman with a flammable liquid and set her on fire during an argument Thursday at an apartment in Yakima.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An Ohio man charged with setting a fire that killed two Toledo firefighters has been indicted on unrelated charges of selling synthetic drugs.
DETROIT - A fire that destroyed a Detroit apartment building and forced some adults and children to leap from second- and third-floor windows was intentionally set, a city arson official said Thursday.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Police in Dickinson say a juvenile has been arrested in connection with the Trinity High School fire, which authorities allege was started by the school's principal.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A suspect has been arrested in a series of arsons at vacant homes in Medford, police said Thursday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A principal accused of setting fire to the North Dakota high school where he worked had passed background checks and came recommended by clergy and mentors in other states, a school official said Thursday.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah electrician accused of setting an unfinished downtown Salt Lake City apartment complex on fire in a blaze that caused $6 million in damage pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal arson charges.
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal prosecutor says a former fire chief from a northeastern Minnesota community awaiting sentencing for arson has been diagnosed as a pyromaniac.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Logan man has been sentenced to two years and three months in federal prison for obstructing an arson investigation.
DETROIT - A 55-year-old man has been charged with arson on accusations he set fire to four vacant houses in Detroit within a few minutes.
LAS VEGAS - County officials have decided to let an animal shelter organization hold a raffle fundraiser to find homes for 27 puppies rescued in a Las Vegas pet shop arson case.
STEVENS POINT, Wisconsin - Stevens Point police say a 39-year-old man poured gasoline in his apartment and then set it on fire and left.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Authorities have opened an arson investigation after a house fire in central Illinois sent two people to the hospital.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A blond bundle of energy on four legs showed off his energy Monday afternoon at the Vigo County Annex.