- Miss. arsonist gets 15 years as habitual offender Updated: Dec-12-13 5:41 am
- Seattle police find 2,500 stolen bottles of wine Updated: Dec-12-13 1:14 am
- Man appealing conviction in Hitching Post arson Updated: Dec-11-13 8:10 pm
- Woman charged with arson, fraud after fire Updated: Dec-11-13 5:38 pm
- Judge denies 2nd move of Eastern Shore arson trial Updated: Dec-11-13 1:14 pm
- Trial set for Va. woman charged in fatal 2009 fire Updated: Dec-11-13 6:26 am
- Man accused in Hagerstown fire surrenders Updated: Dec-10-13 9:14 pm
- Arson at Burien Community Center Updated: Dec-10-13 2:11 pm
- Pa. woman jailed, charged with burning beau's home Updated: Dec-06-13 2:13 pm
- Arson arrest in Texarkana apartment building fire Updated: Dec-06-13 10:32 am
- Lawyers talk settlement in Vt church steeple arson Updated: Dec-06-13 5:05 am
- AG to seek 'Hard 50' for Kansas murder suspect Updated: Dec-05-13 4:31 pm
- Arson investigated at Colorado office of BLM Updated: Dec-05-13 12:19 pm
- Md. Habitat for Humanity house fire ruled arson Updated: Dec-05-13 10:16 am
- DA: Pa. man burned in home arson has died Updated: Dec-04-13 3:47 pm
- Woman charged in minivan fire pleads not guilty Updated: Dec-04-13 2:38 pm
- Inquest: Officer was justified in shooting Updated: Dec-04-13 10:19 am
- Set fire forces evacuation of Md. high school Updated: Dec-03-13 8:15 pm
- Police: Woman killed in fire at northern NY home Updated: Dec-03-13 6:56 pm
- LA synagogue arsonist sentenced to 10 years Updated: Dec-03-13 3:59 pm
- Western Md. man pleads guilty to setting 13 fires Updated: Dec-03-13 2:43 pm
- Former Vt. fire captain gets 13 months in jail Updated: Dec-03-13 7:41 am
- Ex-firefighter gets 10 more years in Iowa prison Updated: Dec-03-13 7:04 am
- Man pleads guilty in fire that killed Mich. girl Updated: Dec-03-13 6:04 am
- Man pleads guilty to capital murder, arson Updated: Dec-03-13 5:28 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A judge has sentenced an arsonist to 15 years in prison for setting fire to a rental home in Gulfport.
SEATTLE - Detectives have recovered more than 2,500 bottles of fancy wine stolen from a Seattle shop, police said Wednesday, and they're examining whether the Thanksgiving heist might be related to a similar break-in at a San Francisco wine seller earlier this year.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A New Mexico man serving six years in prison for commissioning the arson attack that burned down a landmark hotel in Cheyenne is appealing his conviction.
EDGEWOOD, Maryland - The State Fire Marshal's Office has charged an Edgewood woman with arson and fraud after a fire in her apartment.
ACCOMAC , Virginia - A judge has refused to again move the trial of a woman charged in a series of fires on Virginia's Eastern Shore.
LOVINGSTON, Virginia - A trial date is set for a Nelson County woman accused of setting a fatal house fire in 2009.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The state fire marshal's office says a man sought in connection with a fire that destroyed a Hagerstown house has surrendered.
BURIEN, Washington - Investigators have determined that a fire Tuesday morning at the Burien Community Center was arson.
NEW CUMBERLAND, Pennsylvania - A woman has been jailed on charges she purposely burned down her boyfriend's home in southeastern Pennsylvania.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Authorities arrested a person suspected of starting a fire that gutted a Texarkana apartment building.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed against a man accused of setting fire to the steeple of a landmark Burlington church.
COLBY, Kansas - Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt says he'll seek the "Hard 50" prison sentence for a man accused of fatally stabbing a former girlfriend and setting her house on fire.
DENVER - An investigation was underway by federal and other authorities after someone smashed computers and other equipment and set fire to the federal Bureau of Land Management office in Gunnison.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says a fire that destroyed a Habitat for Humanity home near Hagerstown was intentionally set.
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has died several weeks after being badly burned in an arson fire at his home.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - A woman who allegedly set her minivan on fire while she drove along the Garden State Parkway with two young children inside has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and child endangerment charges.
HELENA, Montana - A coroner's jury found a Lewis and Clark County sheriff's deputy was justified in shooting an armed man who faced arson charges in Musselshell County.
ABERDEEN, Maryland - A 16-year-old student has been charged with setting a fire in the bathroom of a high school that forced the evacuation of 1,400 students.
MORIAH, New York - State police and fire officials say a 22-year-old woman has died in a fire that destroyed a home in northern New York.
LOS ANGELES - A mentally ill man convicted of setting a fire at a Hollywood synagogue has been sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A young man's fascination with flames escalated from bonfires to torching cars and buildings, a prosecutor said Tuesday after the 21-year-old defendant pleaded guilty to setting 13 fires in a springtime arson spree.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A former Vermont fire captain has been sentenced to 13 months in jail after he was convicted of conspiring to set more than 20 fires on public land in 2008.
BOONE, Iowa - A former volunteer convicted of setting two more fires in Iowa has been given 10 more years in prison.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - A man who intentionally set a house fire that killed an 8-year-old Battle Creek girl has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
PASCAGOULA, Mississippi - A 55-year-old man has pleaded guilty to a charge of capital murder and third-degree arson in the Aug. 8 shooting death of a Biloxi man in Gautier.