- Iowa woman, employee charged with arson Updated: Apr-18-14 8:50 am
- NY man found guilty of killing girlfriend Updated: Apr-17-14 3:55 pm
- Ky court reverses conviction in arson, death case Updated: Apr-17-14 12:53 pm
- Owner pleads not guilty in Vegas puppy store fire Updated: Apr-17-14 10:49 am
- Motive for W.Va. arson that killed 3 unknown Updated: Apr-17-14 8:29 am
- Possible arson spree worries Dayton officials Updated: Apr-17-14 5:58 am
- Man imprisoned for wrongful arson verdict sues Updated: Apr-16-14 10:50 am
- Vegas police probe stabbing, apartment arson fire Updated: Apr-16-14 9:58 am
- Suspect sought in 3 Brooklyn church fires Updated: Apr-16-14 7:25 am
- Man admits igniting estranged wife's apartment Updated: Apr-16-14 4:07 am
- Former fire chief pleads no contest to radio theft Updated: Apr-15-14 7:19 pm
- Officials: Huge San Francisco blaze was accidental Updated: Apr-15-14 4:37 pm
- Ex-Grundy firefighter charged in 2 wildfires Updated: Apr-15-14 12:13 pm
- Man sought in 2 Flagstaff fires blamed on arson Updated: Apr-15-14 11:25 am
- Man admits to arson incident at Sen. Davis' office Updated: Apr-14-14 3:58 pm
- Police say man who died in fire lighting woodstove Updated: Apr-14-14 10:08 am
- Albany American Legion post may close club Updated: Apr-11-14 2:52 pm
- Fire at Juneau church investigated as arson Updated: Apr-11-14 11:14 am
- Woman accused of arson released from jail Updated: Apr-11-14 6:25 am
- Prosecutors: court can't hear Hitching Post appeal Updated: Apr-10-14 7:41 pm
- Ex-Babbitt fire chief sentenced for setting fires Updated: Apr-10-14 4:53 pm
- Students to return to burned high school this fall Updated: Apr-10-14 3:13 pm
- Judge weighs request for 62 separate arson trials Updated: Apr-10-14 1:57 pm
- Large fire destroys Evansville apartment building Updated: Apr-10-14 12:58 pm
- Charges filed after Bryan house fire, 2 found dead Updated: Apr-10-14 10:09 am
SHELTON, Iowa - A northwest Iowa bar and bowling alley owner and one of her employees have been accused of setting a fire to collect insurance money.
PORT JERVIS, New York - An Orange County man has been found guilty of slashing his girlfriend's throat then setting a fire to cover up the killing.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A southern Kentucky man will get a new trial on complicity to murder and arson charges after the Kentucky Supreme Court on Thursday found that the jury instructions in his case were faulty.
LAS VEGAS - A pet shop owner pleaded not guilty to fraud and attempted theft charges in a fire at a Las Vegas pet shop where 27 puppies and dogs were rescued by firefighters.
LITTLETON, West Virginia - A West Virginia State Police trooper says the investigation of an arson that killed three people is progressing. But the motive remains unknown.
DAYTON, Ohio - A possible arson spree causing thousands of dollars in property damage has Dayton officials concerned.
BOON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A man who spent five years in prison for a wrongful arson conviction has sued a northern Michigan county, three sheriff's deputies and a state trooper.
LAS VEGAS - Police in Las Vegas are investigating a stabbing that may have led to an arson fire.
NEW YORK - Authorities are seeking a suspect who set small fires at three Brooklyn churches.
BENTON, Illinois - A southern Illinois man faces a July sentencing after pleading guilty to felony charges linked to his alleged attempt to kill his estranged wife in a fire.
LOS ANGELES - A former Southern California fire chief has pleaded no contest to stealing more than $300,000 of radio equipment to sell on eBay and setting a fire in a bungled attempt to hide the theft.
SAN FRANCISCO - A massive blaze that barreled through an apartment building construction site in San Francisco last month was accidental, not arson, fire investigators said Tuesday.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A former Grundy firefighter faces charges of starting two wildfires that burned 440 acres in Buchanan County.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Authorities in Flagstaff say they're looking for a possible arsonist in connection with two recent fires in Switzer Canyon.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A 42-year-old man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for igniting a bag of Molotov cocktails outside the Fort Worth office of state Sen. Wendy Davis.
FAIRFAX, Vermont - Vermont State Police say an 80-year-old Fairfax man killed in a house fire was trying to light his woodstove by spraying a flammable liquid into the firebox when his clothes caught fire.
ALBANY, Oregon - An American Legion post in the Willamette Valley whose building burned in an arson fire four years ago is on the verge of closing its club because of financial difficulties.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A Juneau church fire that was deemed suspicious is now being investigated as arson.
BILOXI, Mississippi - The woman accused of burning down a D'Iberville apartment building has been released from jail after her $2 million bond was reduced to $200,000.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Federal prosecutors say a Denver appeals court doesn't have authority to consider an appeal from a New Mexico man serving six years in prison for commissioning the arson that destroyed a landmark Cheyenne hotel.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A former fire chief from northeastern Minnesota has been sentenced for setting fires in Superior National Forest.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Students at a Dickinson Catholic high school, which was shut down after the principal allegedly set it on fire earlier this year, will return to the school for the next academic year.
ACCOMAC, Virginia - A judge is considering a woman's request for separate trials on 62 counts of setting fires on Virginia's Eastern Shore.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Authorities say a woman told others she heard voices telling her to set the fire that destroyed a nine-unit apartment building in Evansville, leaving many people homeless.
BRYAN, Texas - A newly freed felon has been charged with arson and burglary as police investigate the deaths of a woman and her father whose bodies were found in her burned home.