- Coffee shop work therapy for some veterans Updated: Apr-19-14 3:02 pm
- Police: 4 charged after vandalism, fight at party Updated: Apr-19-14 2:44 pm
- Bill could slow Florida craft beer industry growth Updated: Apr-19-14 11:02 am
- Brewers seek to rekindle Belgium's love of beer Updated: Apr-18-14 5:43 am
- Omaha police to sit down to coffee with public Updated: Apr-17-14 5:05 am
- Goehring awards first grape and wine grants Updated: Apr-16-14 7:04 am
- Philly's 13th St. brings good luck to great food Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Oregon State U launches craft-beer project Updated: Apr-13-14 7:25 pm
- St. Michaels gets a gift card Updated: Apr-13-14 10:37 am
- Deputies stop Oregon party before it starts Updated: Apr-12-14 2:11 pm
- Oil pipe leak blamed for tainted water in China Updated: Apr-12-14 3:49 am
- Displaying beer alcohol content now legal in Maine Updated: Apr-09-14 5:58 am
- Beer, wine, cider industry focus of Albany summit Updated: Apr-08-14 5:35 pm
- EXCHANGE: Disabled process fruit for distillery Updated: Apr-06-14 9:53 am
- City with the most going on is Tupelo Updated: Apr-05-14 11:06 am
- Appalachia conference in W.Va. brings new ideas Updated: Apr-05-14 10:34 am
- Northern Va. vineyard pairs wine with music Updated: Apr-05-14 9:20 am
- Ky. Lawmakers vote to offer bourbon tax credit Updated: Apr-03-14 5:23 pm
- German brewers hit with $319 million cartel fines Updated: Apr-02-14 11:11 am
- Robots in the vineyards? One inventor hopes so Updated: Apr-01-14 7:01 pm
- Twins fans have more food choices at Target Field Updated: Apr-01-14 5:12 pm
- Oregon delegation: US rules threaten wine growlers Updated: Apr-01-14 3:04 pm
- Craft beer reaches for the skies on US airlines Updated: Apr-01-14 7:25 am
- Dickel sues Tenn. over liquor storage requirement Updated: Mar-31-14 7:50 pm
- Beer brewers in uproar over new proposed FDA rule Updated: Mar-31-14 3:22 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - A Gainesville area coffee shop was created to help veterans by giving them a place to heal through work therapy.
IRASBURG, Vermont - Vermont State Police say four people are facing charges after a window was smashed and a fight broke out at a party in Irasburg.
SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida - The fight between craft brewers and the distributors of Budweiser over the legalization of half-gallon beer containers has gotten so bitter that it is even being likened to extortion.
DWORP, Belgium - The ruby lettering on the front of the old corner pub "In de Welkom" has peeled almost beyond recognition. Owner Leza Wauters, a tough 87-year-old, is holding on to her business but can't say how much longer. Sooner or later, yet another bar with a warm "Welcome" will be gone.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Residents in and around Omaha's Benson community can get to know their local police officers a little better over coffee.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring has awarded North Dakota's first research grants to support and promote the state's grape and wine industry.
PHILADELPHIA - Tourism officials will tell you the restaurant-rich area at the heart of downtown is called Midtown Village, but that moniker hasn't entirely caught on with the locals.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A new project at Oregon State University is aiming to create a definitive historical archive of craft beer's history and impact in Oregon.
ST. MICHAELS, Maryland - People can now shop around St. Michaels in very different way - with a town gift card.
SALEM, Oregon - The Marion County Sheriff's Office broke up a party before it ever got wild.
BEIJING - An oil pipe leak caused excessive levels of the toxic chemical benzene in a major Chinese city's water supply, prompting warnings against drinking from the tap and sending residents to queue up to buy bottled water.
AUGUSTA, Maine - It's now legal for bars and breweries in Maine to publicly display the alcohol content of their beer.
ALBANY, New York - New York's alcoholic beverage industry was on display at a summit Tuesday organized by Gov. Andrew Cuomo to focus on bolstering the business.
TREMONT, Illinois - The idea to produce bottles of fruit-based alcoholic drinks along with their craft whiskeys and bourbons at the new J.K. Williams Distilling preceded the actual physical knowledge of the work required to process lemons, apples and peaches.
TUPELO, Mississippi - As winter shuffles away, Northeast Mississippi is finding plenty of reasons to celebrate, from cars to music to movies to the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - It's usually his day off, but on a chilly, snow-covered Sunday morning, Marshall University guitar professor Julio Alves found himself in a third-floor classroom lecturing with a fervor.
PURCELLVILLE, Virginia - The tasting room at Stephen and Shannon Mackey's Loudoun County vineyard is every bit as quaint and cozy as one would expect to find at a local family-run winery.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky has more barrels of bourbon than it does people - and soon those barrels could be aging tax free.
BERLIN - Germany's antitrust authority has fined a group of brewers 231.2 million euros ($319 million) for allegedly fixing the price of beer, the second round of punishments it has made in the case.
CARLTON, Oregon - A shear-wielding contraption billed as the world's first robotic vineyard pruner put on a show to a rapt audience of winemakers and vineyard managers Monday in the hills above Carlton.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Twins fans now have more food choices at Target Field.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon's congressional delegation says federal liquor regulations threaten to undermine a new state law allowing the sale of wine in re-useable containers known as growlers.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Attention passengers, craft beer has reached 35,000 feet.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Whiskey maker George Dickel is suing to overturn a Tennessee law that requires liquor to be stored in or around the county where it is distilled.
SANTA ROSA, California - A proposed federal rule that would make it harder for beer breweries to sell leftover grains as animal feed has brewers' blood boiling.