- Michigan med tech faces sentence in New Hampshire Updated: Dec-01-13 2:42 pm
- Park County explores surge in hepatitis C cases Updated: Nov-25-13 5:32 pm
- FDA clears Johnson & Johnson hepatitis C drug Updated: Nov-22-13 8:46 pm
- Gilead gets EU recommendation on hepatitis C drug Updated: Nov-22-13 10:26 am
- Diet supplement maker, seller sued in Hawaii Updated: Nov-20-13 5:45 pm
- Vertex sells Incivo royalty rights for $152M Updated: Nov-20-13 9:25 am
- Park County looks for ways to combat hepatitis C Updated: Nov-19-13 11:10 am
- State: 35 in Minot area infected with hepatitis C Updated: Nov-12-13 3:55 pm
- Judge, lawyer quit case amid Mormon role question Updated: Nov-12-13 12:40 pm
- Bristol-Myers making R&D strategy changes Updated: Nov-08-13 11:05 am
LIVONIA, Michigan - Victims of an ex-hospital technician from Michigan who infected patients with hepatitis C are getting a chance to face him, and some are traveling from Kansas to New Hampshire to do it.
POWELL, Wyoming - Health officials are investigating an increase in reported cases of the liver disease hepatitis C among young people in Park County, with evidence suggesting needle sharing among intravenous drug users might be to blame.
WASHINGTON - Federal regulators on Friday approved a new drug from Johnson & Johnson for use in treating chronic hepatitis C infections.
FOSTER CITY, California - Gilead Sciences said Friday that an advisory committee in the European Union is recommending that its hepatitis C drug Sovaldi receive marketing approval.
HONOLULU - A woman from Hawaii's Big Island is suing two companies who made and sold a dietary supplement that was pulled from shelves as state health officials investigate links to cases of hepatitis and liver failure.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. is selling its product royalty rights for the hepatitis C treatment Incivo for $152 million to Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Janssen Pharmaceutica.
POWELL, Wyoming - State and local health officials are looking for ways to control hepatitis C cases in Park County, which roughly doubled from 2011 to 2012.
MINOT, North Dakota - The North Dakota Health Department says another eight people from the Minot area are infected with hepatitis C, and it's still looking for the source of the outbreak.
LAS VEGAS - A lawyer and a judge have stepped down from a high-profile Las Vegas hepatitis C case after an attorney raised concerns that they were both leaders in the Mormon Church.
NEW YORK - Bristol-Myers Squibb says it is changing its research and development strategy, and will focus on some of its key drugs and experimental treatments for HIV, hepatitis B, cancer, immune conditions, and fibrotic disease.