- Allen County takes 1st step toward needle-exchange program Updated: Oct-06-15 10:06 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Officials in northeastern Indiana's Allen County have taken a first step toward creating a needle exchange to combat the county's growing hepatitis C cases.
- 4 renal patients die in Singapore hospital from hepatitis C Updated: Oct-06-15 5:06 am
SINGAPORE - A top public hospital in Singapore said Tuesday that four of its patients died after a new renal ward was hit by an outbreak of hepatitis C, likely from intravenous treatment.
- Wayne County takes steps toward needle-exchange program Updated: Sep-24-15 4:44 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - An eastern Indiana county facing a rise in hepatitis cases has taken steps to get a needle-exchange program that was established under a new state law.
- Hepatitis suspected at 2 restaurants; health clinics open Updated: Sep-20-15 11:58 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - South Carolina's health agency is on the job after learning customers who ate at two Spartanburg County restaurants may have been exposed to the hepatitis A virus.
- DHEC: People who ate at 2 Hardee's possibly exposed to virus Updated: Sep-18-15 6:12 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's public health agency says customers who ate at two Hardee's restaurants in Spartanburg County may have been exposed to the hepatitis A virus.
- Raptor shares plummet on failed liver drug study Updated: Sep-14-15 8:34 am
NEW YORK - Shares of Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp. plunged Monday after the drug developer said its potential liver disease drug failed to meet key treatment goals in a pivotal study and it could end the development program.