- Ex-symphony director accused of embezzling Updated: Mar-06-14 10:16 pm
- Court denies ex-Sen. Jane Orie's corruption appeal Updated: Mar-06-14 12:46 pm
- Man in critical after being shot by Vegas police Updated: Mar-05-14 10:29 am
- Girl Scout cookies bought with phony dough Updated: Mar-05-14 9:40 am
- Ex-federal official pleads guilty in Seattle Updated: Feb-28-14 12:17 pm
- Man pleads not guilty to passing bogus bills Updated: Feb-27-14 5:49 am
- 2 sentenced for passing counterfeit bills Updated: Feb-25-14 8:42 pm
- 2 charged in fake poker chip scheme at Md. casino Updated: Feb-25-14 1:29 pm
- SE Kansas town tracking counterfeit money Updated: Feb-25-14 1:10 pm
- Arpaio's office accused of targeting businessman Updated: Feb-24-14 4:56 pm
- Bossier man pleads in counterfeit case Updated: Feb-22-14 6:20 pm
- Feds: 2 leaders of NY oxycodone ring arrested Updated: Feb-22-14 5:02 pm
- Woman accused of passing fake checks in New Mexico Updated: Feb-18-14 3:25 pm
- Sentencing set in counterfeit money case Updated: Feb-17-14 4:23 am
- 3 arrested in Rochester counterfeiting case Updated: Feb-14-14 8:23 pm
- Hit man connected to Mexico killing sentenced Updated: Feb-14-14 6:16 pm
- Sentencing set counterfeit goods investigation Updated: Feb-14-14 7:49 am
- School nurse fined for forging signature on form Updated: Feb-13-14 11:22 am
- Calif. man sentenced in counterfeit cash scheme Updated: Feb-11-14 9:00 am
- SC man pleads guilty to counterfeit check charges Updated: Feb-07-14 4:13 pm
- Funeral director gets 12 years in theft case Updated: Feb-06-14 6:28 pm
- Police trade gunfire with Magna suspect; none hurt Updated: Feb-06-14 5:33 pm
- Sulphur men sentenced for counterfeiting Updated: Feb-06-14 8:52 am
LOS ALTOS, California - Authorities say the former executive director of the Peninsula Symphony Association has been charged with embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars.
PITTSBURGH - A three-judge state Superior Court panel has rejected former Republican state Sen. Jane Orie's appeal of her conviction and prison sentence for campaign corruption and for introducing forged evidence, which resulted in a mistrial before she was eventually found guilty.
LAS VEGAS - Authorities say a man is in critical condition after an officer-involved shooting in Las Vegas.
LAKE ELSINORE, California - Officials in Southern California say someone has been buying Girl Scout cookies with counterfeit cash.
SEATTLE - The former agent in charge of the Seattle office of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms pleaded guilty to taking money from a fund for undercover informants.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A 33-year-old man arrested on counterfeiting charges in Biloxi has pleaded not guilty to passing bogus money.
BALTIMORE - A woman and her daughter have been sentenced to prison for passing counterfeit bills in Maryland, resulting in losses of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
HANOVER, Maryland - Maryland State Police have charged a Virginia couple in a counterfeit poker chip scheme and they're seeking charges against two other people in a separate case.
ROSE HILL, Kansas - Police in the southeast Kansas town of Rose Hill say someone is trying to use fake money at the town's businesses.
PHOENIX - A lawyer for an Arizona restaurant owner says the sheriff's office for metro Phoenix targeted his client on identity theft allegations in a bid to discourage him from cooperating with federal officials pressing a civil rights lawsuit against the sheriff.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - A 23-year-old Bossier City man has pleaded guilty to making and selling counterfeit money.
CENTRAL ISLIP, New York - Two men that federal officials say ran a major Long Island drug ring that sold painkillers purchased through forged prescriptions have been arrested by federal drug agents.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Authorities have arrested a woman suspected of passing phony checks at a Las Cruces-area convenience store.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A Baldwyn woman who pleaded guilty in a counterfeit money case is scheduled for sentencing Feb. 28.
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - A friendly conversation between a convenience store clerk and a Rochester police officer led to three arrests.
CHICAGO - A man hired to kill a rival of two brothers who made millions of dollars selling fake identification papers in Chicago's Little Village neighborhood has been sentenced to life in prison.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Federal court records say a March 13 sentencing hearing has been set for a man who pleaded guilty to trafficking in counterfeit purses, wallets and other items in Harrison County.
KENAI, Alaska - A former Soldotna school nurse has been sentenced to 80 hours of community service and fined $1,500 for tampering with public records.
CLOVIS, California - A Northern California man has been sentenced to 10 months in prison for conspiring to buy, receive, alter and pass counterfeit money.
FLORENCE, South Carolina - A South Carolina man has pleaded guilty to making and cashing counterfeit checks.
GREELEY, Colorado - A former Greeley funeral director has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for stealing more than $31,000 from clients who prepaid for funeral services.
MAGNA, Utah - Police say nobody was hurt when officers exchanged gunfire with a man suspected of forgery in Magna.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Two Sulphur men who pleaded guilty in November to conspiring to counterfeit money were sentenced to prison terms in federal court.