- Colorado woman sues police for false imprisonment Updated: Apr-24-14 2:58 pm
- New York man accused of killing cooperator Updated: Apr-23-14 5:31 pm
- Georgia man pleads guilty in Mont. check scheme Updated: Apr-23-14 12:37 pm
- Ex-defense attorney in San Antonio gets 10 years Updated: Apr-22-14 6:37 am
- Maine police: NYC man faces counterfeiting charge Updated: Apr-22-14 5:52 am
- Feds charge 3 in counterfeiting cases Updated: Apr-21-14 8:46 pm
- Ala. man sentenced for copyright violation Updated: Apr-21-14 7:26 am
- Man accused of making, passing counterfeit bills Updated: Apr-20-14 9:11 am
- More than $1M in fake soccer gear seized in Ga. Updated: Apr-17-14 4:57 pm
- 4 arrested for counterfeiting after motel shooting Updated: Apr-12-14 5:37 pm
- Las Cruces man pleads guilty in fake stamps case Updated: Apr-10-14 8:16 pm
- Ex-college instructor accused of lying over degree Updated: Apr-10-14 5:43 pm
- Brooklyn woman admits ID theft of over $500,000 Updated: Apr-10-14 3:06 am
- Fla. pastor convicted in NYC fake Hirst art case Updated: Apr-08-14 7:10 pm
- Indicted Ohio judge's trial set for September Updated: Apr-08-14 11:05 am
- Cops: NC woman used fake bills for Scout cookies Updated: Apr-08-14 9:22 am
- 2 men arrested in Arizona with marijuana in car Updated: Apr-04-14 6:35 pm
- Milford police warn of counterfeit $100 bills Updated: Apr-04-14 9:54 am
- Quad Cities woman sentenced in fake cancer scam Updated: Apr-04-14 7:40 am
- Woman faces charges in Cheyenne forgery case Updated: Apr-03-14 9:06 am
- Maricopa man accused of making fake auto air bags Updated: Apr-03-14 6:14 am
- 9 at Anderson dentistry charged in fraud probe Updated: Apr-02-14 8:07 pm
- 7 arrests for fake merchandise at Calif. swap meet Updated: Apr-01-14 10:43 pm
- Convicted Wisconsin bigamist sentenced for forgery Updated: Mar-31-14 8:13 pm
- Oregon man charged in counterfeit cash case Updated: Mar-29-14 1:19 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A woman jailed for 49 days before forgery charges against her were dismissed is suing the city of Greeley, its police department and a police officer for false arrest and imprisonment, The Tribune reported Thursday.
NEW YORK - A grifter behind a counterfeit check scheme in New York City killed one of his co-conspirators and dumped her body in Maryland after learning she was cooperating with investigators, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Georgia man accused of recruiting Montana transients to participate in a check-cashing scheme has pleaded guilty to forgery charges.
SAN ANTONIO - An ex-defense attorney in South Texas has been sentenced to 10 years in prison in a forgery scam involving legal payments and signatures of judges.
SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine - Maine police have arrested a New York City man they say used teenage girls to spend counterfeit $100 bills at a mall.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Three Alaskans have been charged in two separate counterfeiting cases, federal authorities announced Monday.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - An Alabama man faces two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to copyright infringement in November.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man is facing a counterfeit charge in federal court.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officials say more than $1 million in counterfeit soccer merchandise destined for metro Atlanta has been seized in Savannah.
OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi - Four people involved in a shooting in Ocean Springs on Friday night have been charged with making counterfeit money at a motel there.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Las Cruces man has pleaded guilty to possessing forged and counterfeited postage stamps with intent to use them.
NORTH SCITUATE, Rhode Island - A former instructor at the University of Rhode Island has been charged with forging his credentials to get a consulting deal, then lying under oath about them.
ALBANY, New York - A 29-year-old Brooklyn woman is facing prison time and some hefty fines for stealing more than a half-million dollars using counterfeit credit cards.
NEW YORK - A Miami pastor was convicted Tuesday of trying to cash in on counterfeit artworks that mimicked valuable pieces by British art luminary Damien Hirst.
CINCINNATI - A trial has been set for September for an Ohio juvenile court judge accused of misusing county credit cards and backdating court documents.
SURF CITY, North Carolina - A North Carolina woman has been charged with trying to use counterfeit $20 bills to buy Girl Scout cookies.
KINGMAN, Arizona - Two Texas residents in the country illegally have been arrested in northwestern Arizona for allegedly having forged passports and garbage bags filled with marijuana.
MILFORD, Delaware - Police are asking the public for help with an investigation into counterfeit $100 bills
EAST MOLINE, Illinois - A Quad Cities woman was sentenced to five years in prison for forgery after authorities say she lied about having cancer - even creating fake medical records - to swindle her boyfriend.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Cheyenne police have arrested a woman after she was accused of spending more than $2,000 using stolen checks and credit cards.
PHOENIX - Authorities say a Maricopa man is facing state criminal charges for allegedly manufacturing counterfeit automotive air bags.
ANDERSON, Indiana - A Medicaid fraud investigation led prosecutors to file several charges Wednesday against the owner of an Anderson dental practice and eight of her employees.
HEMET, California - Authorities say seven people were arrested and more than $150,000 in illegal knockoffs of handbags, movies, music and more were seized at a Riverside County swap meet.
NEW LONDON, Wisconsin - A convicted bigamist was sentenced Monday to three years in prison on forgery charges, ending a saga that began when he fled before his original sentencing date.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police arrested a Klamath Falls man accused of making counterfeit money.