- Candidates similar on issues in NC Senate debate Updated: Apr-23-14 10:40 pm
- Kansas joining compact against federal health law Updated: Apr-23-14 7:47 pm
- Baldwin: Democrats need to tout health care reform Updated: Apr-23-14 7:01 pm
- Crist won't back down from health care law support Updated: Apr-22-14 5:52 pm
- Burr supports NC decisions on health care overhaul Updated: Apr-22-14 5:40 pm
- Schwartz ad highlights her role in health care law Updated: Apr-22-14 5:03 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-21-14 5:09 pm
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop Updated: Apr-19-14 4:44 am
- UnitedHealth's 1Q profit tumbles 8 percent Updated: Apr-17-14 11:19 am
- MNsure names Deloitte lead vendor to overhaul site Updated: Apr-16-14 6:36 pm
- Kreidler to meet with Obama on health care reform Updated: Apr-15-14 8:41 pm
- Praeger, Kansas groups urge health compact veto Updated: Apr-15-14 1:47 pm
- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- House passes Ryan budget with big cuts Updated: Apr-10-14 6:25 pm
- Vermont appoints Miller over health care overhaul Updated: Apr-10-14 6:10 pm
- GOP, Dems clash over online domain name oversight Updated: Apr-10-14 4:27 pm
- Report: Exchanges yield more specialty drug claims Updated: Apr-09-14 2:16 pm
- Government hikes Medicare Advantage pay estimate Updated: Apr-07-14 7:58 pm
- New partisanship challenges Oregon health reforms Updated: Apr-06-14 1:18 pm
- GOP hopefuls for Ark. AG vow to fight federal govt Updated: Apr-06-14 1:15 pm
- Even the healthy locked out of 2014 policies now Updated: Apr-04-14 3:01 pm
- Insurers Aetna, WellPoint bulk up executive pay Updated: Apr-02-14 3:08 pm
- Jindal: GOP needs 'Obamacare' alternative Updated: Apr-02-14 1:54 pm
- Arkansas gov. hopefuls target each other's DC ties Updated: Apr-01-14 5:04 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The four leading candidates in North Carolina's Republican U.S. Senate primary differed little from each other on issues important to the conservative base Wednesday night during their second televised debate in as many days.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas is joining a proposed compact with other states that hope to exempt themselves from the federal health care overhaul, and Republican Gov. Sam Brownback on Wednesday rejected criticism that the move will jeopardize seniors' benefits.
MILWAUKEE - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin on Wednesday encouraged fellow Democrats to speak out about the successes of the new federal health care law, which Republicans have ridiculed on the campaign trail as an example of government overreach.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist set himself up Tuesday for another round of attacks over the president's health overhaul from Republican Gov. Rick Scott's campaign team - repeatedly calling the nation's new insurance system "great" during a lunch speech.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - U.S. Sen. Richard Burr says North Carolina leaders were right both to decline expanding Medicaid and creating their own online insurance web site through the federal health care overhaul.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz is airing a new TV campaign commercial that aggressively touts her involvement in President Barack Obama's signature health care law.
Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 18
WASHINGTON - Thousands of pages of documents from President Bill Clinton's White House affirm a longtime adage: The more things change, the more they stay the same.
UnitedHealth Group's first-quarter net income slid 8 percent as funding cuts to a key product and costs imposed by the health care overhaul dented the health insurer's performance.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's online health insurance marketplace announced Deloitte Consulting on Wednesday as the lead manager to overhaul its troubled website and computer systems, citing the company's record of success in other states.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington state Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler is traveling to Washington, D.C. to discuss health care reform issues with President Barack Obama.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Republican Insurance Commissioner Sandy Praeger and several health care organizations urged Gov. Sam Brownback on Tuesday to veto legislation that would allow Kansas to join a multistate health care compact.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
WASHINGTON - House Republicans rallied behind a slashing budget blueprint on Thursday, passing a non-binding but politically imposing measure that promises a balanced federal ledger in 10 years with sweeping budget cuts and termination of health care coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont Commerce Secretary Lawrence Miller will be getting a new job overseeing the overhaul of the health care insurance system statewide, officials announced Thursday.
WASHINGTON - Republican opposition to Obama administration plans to spin off U.S. oversight of the Internet's domain name system is evolving into an election-year political fight, with GOP lawmakers using it as the latest front in their attacks on President Barack Obama's trustworthiness.
Patients from the health care overhaul's new insurance exchanges have been more likely to use expensive specialty drugs for chronic conditions, according to data from the nation's largest pharmacy benefits manager.
The government has raised its payment estimate for Medicare Advantage plans months ahead of a busy election season during which cuts to the program promise to be a key focus for politicians and voters.
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. John Kitzhaber has spent at least a decade trying to drive politics out of health care reform, and he successfully drew bipartisan support for an ambitious plan to redesign the system serving poor people on Medicaid.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The three Republicans running for Arkansas attorney general are all vowing to use the post to fight what they call the federal government's "overreach" on issues ranging from health care to the environment, but differ on how to do so.
WASHINGTON - Americans thinking about buying health insurance on their own later this year, or maybe switching to a different insurer, are probably out of luck. The policies are going off the market as a little-noticed consequence of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.
Health insurers enjoyed a boom year in 2013, with soaring earnings and stock prices, and some of the biggest companies shelled out millions of dollars to either keep or attract their leaders.
WASHINGTON - Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a potential 2016 presidential candidate, on Wednesday offered a Republican alternative to President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, saying states should play a greater role in containing health care costs while giving consumers more flexibility in choosing insurance plans.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - In the race for Arkansas governor, Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson have regularly traded attacks accusing each other of being more beholden to Washington than the state's voters.