- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast Updated: Apr-17-14 7:59 am
- Blast on site of ammunition plant kills 1 Updated: Apr-17-14 7:52 am
- Man escapes with minor injuries in Juneau incident Updated: Apr-17-14 5:19 am
- Blast at Tennessee plant kills 1, injures 3 Updated: Apr-17-14 1:01 am
- 2 seriously hurt in Boston house explosion Updated: Apr-16-14 10:55 pm
- 20 killed as Islamic extremists rampage in Nigeria Updated: Apr-16-14 7:40 pm
- State awards $4.8M to West recovery efforts Updated: Apr-16-14 4:56 pm
- Victims in Texas blast choose closure over answers Updated: Apr-16-14 3:51 pm
- 2 injured in Tacoma trailer explosion Updated: Apr-15-14 1:37 am
- Fire chief urges changes ahead of West anniversary Updated: Apr-14-14 5:51 pm
- Man critcally injured in blast at Seattle motel Updated: Apr-14-14 4:41 pm
- Blasts severely damage couple's upstate NY home Updated: Apr-14-14 6:32 am
- Explosion wakens residents; no injuries reported Updated: Apr-13-14 12:35 pm
- Survivor of deadly NYC explosion meets rescuers Updated: Apr-11-14 8:43 pm
- Feds: Pipe tear caused 2009 oil refinery blast Updated: Apr-10-14 7:53 pm
- Authorities: Malibu drug lab explodes, hurts 1 Updated: Apr-10-14 9:46 am
- Lawsuit filed in 2012 keg explosion death Updated: Apr-07-14 9:50 am
- RV explodes in Thornton parking lot; no injuries Updated: Apr-06-14 12:38 pm
- W.Va. gas pipeline explodes, no injuries reported Updated: Apr-05-14 1:35 pm
- West breaks ground on new nursing home after blast Updated: Apr-05-14 12:23 pm
- W.Va. leaders reflect on UBB disaster anniversary Updated: Apr-05-14 12:10 pm
- Porn warrant for NH man whose parents died in fire Updated: Apr-04-14 4:50 pm
- Victims of truck explosion identified Updated: Apr-04-14 1:20 pm
- Biodiesel plant fire ruled an accident Updated: Apr-03-14 9:17 am
- Mersen USA blames human error for fatal oven blast Updated: Apr-03-14 8:28 am
WEST, Texas - As word spread of a spiraling fire at this Texas town's fertilizer plant, volunteers raced to protect families and elderly residents who lived nearby. Then came the deafening explosion.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - An explosion and fire at a Tennessee plant where ammunition is made killed one person and injured three others.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A worker at the Juneau International Airport was treated and released after a small explosion involving a de-icing machine.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A plant explosion and fire killed one person and left three injured Wednesday, emergency authorities said.
BOSTON - Boston officials say two elderly people have been seriously injured in an explosion and fire at a house in the Dorchester neighborhood.
ABUJA, Nigeria - Suspected Islamic militants have struck for a fourth time in three days in Nigeria, killing 20 people including a traditional ruler in attacks in the northeast, local government and security officials said Wednesday.
WEST, Texas - State officials say an additional $4.8 million in disaster assistance will be provided to the Central Texas community of West as it continues to rebuild from the devastating fertilizer plant explosion last year that killed 15.
WEST, Texas - Families of the 15 people killed in a massive explosion at a Texas fertilizer plant have spent the year since the blast navigating the difficult balance between moving forward and digging for answers from the past.
TACOMA, Washington - A man who ran off after an explosion blew apart a 30-foot trailer in Tacoma was later found and taken to a hospital with burns.
AUSTIN, Texas - The state fire marshal recommended Monday that 46 facilities storing ammonium nitrate in Texas be required to make structural improvements to prevent another deadly blast like the one that killed 15 people nearly a year ago in West.
SEATTLE - Authorities say a natural gas explosion at a North Seattle motel critically injured a man in his 40s.
UNIONVILLE, New York - Fire investigators are looking at oxygen tanks as the possible source of explosions and a fire that severely damaged a couple's upstate New York home.
DENVER - An explosion at gazebo next to an apartment complex startled residents and prompted an evacuation but caused no injuries.
NEW YORK - A New York City woman rescued from a 50-foot pile of smoldering debris after a deadly gas explosion collapsed two New York City buildings has met her rescuers.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 2009 explosion at a northern Utah oil refinery that knocked a neighboring home off its foundation and singed dozens of others began with a corroded pipe that went years without proper inspection, federal investigators say.
MALIBU, California - Authorities said Thursday that a Malibu home drug lab designed to produce concentrated cannabis caused an explosion that left one man injured and facing narcotics-related charges.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The sister of a man who was killed in a keg explosion at a New Hampshire brewery two years ago has filed a federal lawsuit against three companies involved in the manufacture and distribution of the keg.
DENVER - Authorities are investigating after a recreational vehicle exploded in a grocery store parking lot in the Denver suburb of Thornton.
CAMERON, West Virginia - Six homes were evacuated in Marshall County after a 12-inch gas pipeline exploded.
WEST, Texas - Construction of a new nursing home in West is underway after a deadly fertilizer plant blast last year destroyed the previous one in the small Texas town.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia political leaders are remembering 29 miners killed in the Upper Big Branch mine disaster on the fourth anniversary of the nation's deadliest mining accident in 40 years.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire authorities have issued an arrest warrant for a 38-year-old Manchester man who vanished after a suspicious fire at his home killed his parents.
HOWARD, Wisconsin - Brown County sheriff's authorities have identified the driver who was killed and the passenger who was injured when a box truck exploded in the Green Bay area.
NEW ALBANY, Mississippi - The state fire marshal's has ruled as an accident the January fire and explosion at JNS Biofuels plant near New Albany.
ST. MARYS, Pennsylvania - Officials at Mersen USA say human error caused an oven explosion that killed a visiting employee and injured another worker at a western Pennsylvania plant on Jan. 30.