- Woman sets off home explosion in suicide attempt Updated: Mar-10-14 9:20 pm
- Nuclear test experts to check if plane exploded Updated: Mar-10-14 2:43 pm
- Feds attribute W.Va. pipeline blast to corrosion Updated: Mar-10-14 2:33 pm
- Tractor-trailer explodes in Monette, no injuries Updated: Mar-09-14 4:50 pm
- 1 killed in explosion in NY auto repair shop Updated: Mar-07-14 5:40 pm
- Natural gas explosion caused fire, fatal collapse Updated: Mar-06-14 8:37 pm
- Dropped grenade probably caused Pendleton deaths Updated: Mar-06-14 4:47 pm
- Anderson County man dies after fire at shop Updated: Mar-06-14 7:41 am
- Contractor in NJ blast faced $100K in fines Updated: Mar-05-14 5:52 pm
- Chemical reaction caused fatal fireworks blast Updated: Mar-05-14 12:47 pm
- Judge approves W.Va. plant explosion settlement Updated: Mar-05-14 11:40 am
- 1 hurt in Texas house explosion, cause sought Updated: Mar-05-14 9:42 am
- Indianapolis house blast trials may be delayed Updated: Mar-04-14 6:11 pm
- Static electricity suspected in Colorado gas blast Updated: Mar-04-14 3:10 pm
- Drug-making explosion injures California man Updated: Mar-04-14 2:01 pm
- Natural gas blast levels vacant Carmel home Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- RI wood pellet company cited after 2013 blast Updated: Mar-03-14 5:36 pm
- Providence shuts streets after manhole explodes Updated: Mar-03-14 9:14 am
- Vt. man convicted in fatal NH blast seeks release Updated: Mar-03-14 8:56 am
- Man arrested after apartment explodes Updated: Mar-03-14 8:38 am
- 2 men charged in motel room explosion Updated: Feb-28-14 12:26 pm
- Investigators: Blast at Tenn. plant accidental Updated: Feb-27-14 5:46 pm
- Investigators: Blast at Tenn. plant accidental Updated: Feb-27-14 5:22 pm
- Blast hits Qatar's capital of Doha, killing 12 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:28 pm
- Woman injured in Mosinee house explosion Updated: Feb-27-14 11:07 am
REDDING, California - A 51-year-old woman trying to take her life sustained serious burns in an explosion at her home in the 3700 block of East Keswick Dam Road.
UNITED NATIONS - The head of the organization that monitors the nuclear test ban treaty said Monday he has asked its experts to see if they detected an explosion at high altitude of the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Severe corrosion caused a 2012 natural gas pipeline rupture and explosion in West Virginia that destroyed three houses and cooked a stretch of Interstate 77, and the incident likely could have been prevented if the pipeline had been inspected or tested, the National Transportation Safety Board said in a report released Monday.
MONETTE, Arkansas - Police in Monette say there were no injuries when a tractor-trailer rig exploded near City Hall in the northeastern Arkansas town.
BUFFALO, New York - Police say the owner of a western New York auto repair shop has been killed in an explosion at the shop.
BALTIMORE - A fire department investigation concludes that a natural gas explosion caused a fire that heavily damaged an east Baltimore rowhouse and caused a wall to collapse onto the street, killing a boy who was walking by.
CAMP PENDLETON, California - A dropped or kicked grenade was the "most probable cause" of an explosion that killed four Marines during a training exercise last year at Camp Pendleton and a captain and master sergeant who were in charge were relieved of their duties, a base spokesman said Thursday.
BELTON, South Carolina - A worker has died after an explosion near Belton.
EWING, New Jersey - The contractor working for New Jersey's largest utility at the site of a town house explosion that killed one resident recently had been fined more than $100,000 by safety regulators for problems at two other sites, but the utility said Wednesday it never had any problems with the construction firm.
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - Authorities in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, say a chemical reaction between fireworks and mixing compounds being transported in a car caused an explosion that fatally injured a California man.
NEW CUMBERLAND, West Virginia - A judge has approved a settlement that resolves federal workplace and environmental civil charges at a plant in Hancock County where an explosion killed three workers in 2010.
KEENE, Texas - One man has been hurt in the fiery explosion of a North Texas house where the victim said he left a tank of propane near a lit fireplace.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two of three people charged in a deadly 2012 Indianapolis house explosion are asking a judge to push back a scheduled June trial start.
GREELEY, Colorado - Static electricity is suspected of sparking a massive explosion and fire at an oil and gas drilling site in northern Colorado that injured two workers.
WILLITS, California - A Northern California man was seriously injured and his home damaged in an explosion and fire police suspect were caused during an attempt to make "concentrated cannabis."
CARMEL, California - A natural gas explosion that was heard eight blocks away destroyed a vacant Carmel home and blew out windows in two homes nearby.
EAST PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Federal workplace safety officials are seeking $43,000 in fines from a wood pellet company for alleged violations related to a 2013 explosion and fire.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A manhole cover explosion has shut down a few streets in Providence.
LANCASTER, New Hampshire - A Vermont man convicted of manslaughter after his New Hampshire gunpowder plant exploded is seeking to get out of prison while he appeals his conviction and awaits a second trial in Maine.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado Springs police have arrested a man on drug charges after an apartment exploded on Sunday.
BOZEMAN, Montana - Two Bozeman men face charges of operating a meth lab believed to have caused a small explosion in a Bozeman motel room.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A deadly explosion at a military flare plant in West Tennessee was an accident and not caused by a criminal act, federal investigators said Thursday.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Federal investigators say a deadly explosion at a military flare plant in West Tennessee was an accident and not caused by a criminal act.
DOHA, Qatar - An apparent gas explosion Thursday at a restaurant near a filling station in the Qatari capital killed 12 people and wounded several more, emergency services officials in the energy-rich Gulf nation said.
MOSINEE, Wisconsin - A woman is injured when a duplex exploded in Mosinee.