- Explosion sparks fire at Mich. plant; no injuries Updated: Dec-06-13 8:53 am
- ATF: Work on West explosion case continues Updated: Dec-05-13 3:50 pm
- Worries raised of single Indianapolis blast trial Updated: Dec-05-13 10:55 am
- 5 students hurt in science experiment at LA school Updated: Dec-03-13 4:42 pm
- Security added to razed Ill. chemical plant Updated: Dec-02-13 12:17 pm
- Sheriff: 1 dead in North Texas house explosion Updated: Dec-01-13 5:44 pm
- KC remembers explosion that killed 6 firefighters Updated: Nov-30-13 3:40 pm
- Police: Illinois man dies after blowing up house Updated: Nov-29-13 2:40 pm
- Gas pipeline ruptures, explodes in Missouri Updated: Nov-29-13 2:31 pm
- Explosion, fire on Minn. Land O'Lakes facility Updated: Nov-29-13 1:08 pm
- Crews seek cause of empty Pa. house explosion Updated: Nov-29-13 1:05 pm
- Couple whose home destroyed returns to subdivision Updated: Nov-28-13 3:59 pm
- NH gunpowder plant owner gets 10-20 years in blast Updated: Nov-27-13 2:29 pm
- Vehicle explodes in Amarillo apartment complex lot Updated: Nov-26-13 11:40 pm
- Injured gas worker planned to marry next summer Updated: Nov-26-13 10:37 am
- 9 detained after oil pipeline blasts in China Updated: Nov-25-13 11:46 pm
- NDSU tailgating group survives propane explosion Updated: Nov-23-13 4:55 pm
- 2 injured after acid tank explosion Updated: Nov-23-13 3:45 pm
- Wyo. gas field tank explosion injures 5 workers Updated: Nov-22-13 7:50 pm
- Explosion reduces Ohio house to rubble Updated: Nov-22-13 6:08 am
- 2 hurt in blast at Ala pyrotechnics company Updated: Nov-21-13 6:58 pm
- Police: Man tries to blow up apartment building Updated: Nov-20-13 5:58 am
- 2 injured in explosion at Calif defense contractor Updated: Nov-19-13 4:16 pm
- 2 killed in blast at Belgian refinery Updated: Nov-19-13 1:21 pm
- Suicide blasts near Iran Embassy in Beirut kill 23 Updated: Nov-19-13 12:39 pm
WHITEHALL, Michigan - Authorities say an explosion sparked a fire at a western Michigan manufacturing facility and prompted an evacuation at the plant.
DALLAS - Federal investigators in charge of investigating the deadly fertilizer plant explosion in West say they still consider the case open, eight months after the blast killed 15 people and sent debris flying miles away.
INDIANAPOLIS - Legal experts see potential problems with a prosecutor's proposal to hold a single trial before separate juries for the three people charged with causing a deadly explosion that devastated an Indianapolis neighborhood.
LOS ANGELES - Officials say five students were taken to a hospital with minor injuries after a science experiment caused an explosion outside a Los Angeles High School.
ILLIOPOLIS, Illinois - A chemical company is adding security to the site of a former plastics plant in central Illinois after a series of bold scrap metal thefts.
CLEBURNE, Texas - Authorities in North Texas say one woman was killed in a house explosion that flattened the property and was felt far as several miles away.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City has paused to remember the 25th anniversary of a massive explosion that killed six firefighters.
MURPHYSBORO, Illinois - Police in southern Illinois' Murphysboro say a man who allegedly pummeled a woman with a hammer in his home died after blowing up the residence as police converged.
HUGHESVILLE, Missouri - A 30-inch natural gas pipeline has ruptured in a rural area in western Missouri causing an explosion and fire that could be seen for several miles. No injuries were reported, authorities said Friday.
BROWERVILLE, Minnesota - An explosion on the roof of a Land O'Lakes facility in Browerville caused a fire that left one firefighter with minor burns.
PITTSBURGH - Police and fire investigators have been trying to determine what caused an empty Pittsburgh house to explode, blowing massive holes in both sides of the older two-story home.
INDIANAPOLIS - The next-door neighbors of the couple killed in an explosion that ravaged an Indianapolis neighborhood last year say it was important that they could move back to their rebuilt home before the holidays.
LANCASTER, New Hampshire - A gunpowder plant owner has been sentenced to at least a decade in prison over a 2010 explosion that killed two workers in New Hampshire.
AMARILLO, Texas - A vehicle exploded in a Texas Panhandle apartment complex parking lot, rocking the complex but causing no injuries.
PINEDALE, Wyoming - One of the workers injured last week in a Jonah Field explosion planned to marry next summer, but is now fighting for his life.
BEIJING - Police have detained seven employees of China's largest oil refiner, Sinopec, following last week's oil pipeline blast that killed at least 55 people when it ripped through a road lined with businesses and apartments in an eastern port city.
FARGO, North Dakota - A group tailgating outside the Fargodome before the University of South Dakota-North Dakota State football game received a scare when a propane stove exploded inside their recreational vehicle.
RIVERVIEW, Florida - Two people are hospitalized with minor injuries after an acid tank exploded at a Tampa Bay-area phosphate plant.
PINEDALE, Wyoming - An explosion in a western Wyoming gas field has injured five workers, one of them critically.
ORIENT, Ohio - Authorities are trying to figure out what caused massive explosion that leveled a rural central Ohio home.
OWENS CROSS ROADS, Alabama - Authorities say an explosion at a north Alabama pyrotechnics heavily damaged a building and injured two people.
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - Police say a Traverse City man tried to blow up his apartment building and told investigators that voices in his head prompted his actions.
RANCHO CORDOVA, California - Officials say two employees were injured in an explosion at a defense contracting company in a Sacramento suburb.
ANTWERP, Belgium - An explosion tore through an oil refinery in Belgium's busiest port Tuesday, killing two people and partially closing down operations, company officials said.
BEIRUT - Two suicide bombers detonated explosions outside the Iranian Embassy in a mainly Shiite district of the Lebanese capital on Tuesday, killing 23 people, including the Iranian cultural attachÃ©, apparently in retaliation for the Lebanese group Hezbollah's support of Syrian President Bashar Assad.