- 3 charged in fireworks explosion that injured 2 in W.Va. Updated: Jul-07-15 8:33 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Three people face misdemeanor charges stemming from a fireworks explosion that injured two men in Monongalia County.
- Man injured by homemade cannon on Fourth of July Updated: Jul-07-15 7:02 am
NEWTON, New Hampshire - Police say a man was seriously injured by a homemade cannon on the Fourth of July in Newton, New Hampshire.
- Case against man accused of house explosion winding down Updated: Jul-07-15 4:34 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Prosecutors are beginning to wrap up their case against a man accused of planning a house explosion that killed two neighbors and devastated an Indianapolis neighborhood nearly three years ago.
- State: Tractor front-loader caused fatal Fresno blast Updated: Jul-06-15 10:01 pm
FRESNO, California - The front loader of a tractor punctured a gas line that exploded in Central California earlier this year, killing one jail inmate, sending several people to a hospital and halting traffic in both directions on a major highway, state officials said Monday.
- Ex-friend: Was told about Indiana house explosion in advance Updated: Jul-06-15 5:13 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A man accused of blowing up his Indianapolis home for the insurance money, killing two neighbors and devastating a neighborhood in the process, told a former friend some days before the explosion that his house had blown up and that he wanted to buy a luxury car, the ex-friend testified Monday.
- 2 injured after car explodes on Kansas expressway Updated: Jul-06-15 4:19 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Authorities say a Kansas father and son were injured when their car exploded.
- Police search home in connection with explosion, death Updated: Jul-06-15 3:20 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - State police say a Connecticut man whose body was found near the scene of an explosion over the weekend died from multiple gunshot wounds.
- Police: Weapons factory blast in Montenegro kills 1 person Updated: Jul-05-15 5:46 am
PODGORICA, Montenegro - Police say an explosion at a weapons factory in central Montenegro has killed one person and injured several others.
- Crews save woman from fire that caused explosion Updated: Jul-03-15 2:35 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Firefighters were able to rescue a San Bernardino woman from a fire that sparked an explosion and ravaged her home.
- Maryland woman injured when firework explodes in hand Updated: Jul-03-15 11:41 am
CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Maryland - Authorities say a Capitol Heights woman was injured when a firework exploded in her hand.
- Fireworks explode near kayak on creek, injuring 2 men Updated: Jul-03-15 6:40 am
IONIA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Two men have been injured after fireworks exploded near their kayaks in western Michigan.
- Explosion at chemical plant in South Korea kills 6 workers Updated: Jul-03-15 2:10 am
SEOUL, South Korea - An explosion at a chemical plant in South Korea killed six workers on Friday, fire officials said.
- Fireworks-filled van explodes on California freeway Updated: Jul-02-15 10:40 pm
IVANPAH, California - Jay Rutherford and his bandmates were mesmerized by the billowing smoke and small "psychedelic explosions" emanating from the van on the side of the freeway.
- Federal officials open investigation into Nebraska explosion Updated: Jul-02-15 4:55 pm
WEST POINT, Nebraska - Federal officials are opening an investigation into an explosion and fire at a northeast Nebraska petroleum distribution center that left seven people injured.
- No injuries reported in Savannah truck explosion Updated: Jul-02-15 3:01 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Police in coastal Georgia say no serious injuries have been reported in an explosion involving a truck carrying volatile materials.
- Sheriff: Man seriously hurt in Moses Lake home explosion Updated: Jun-30-15 11:58 pm
MOSES LAKE, Washington - The Grant County sheriff's office says a 31-year-old man was seriously injured in an explosion at a home in the central Washington community of Moses Lake.
- New Colorado laws address homemade hash oil, cyberbullying Updated: Jun-30-15 7:58 pm
DENVER - People who make marijuana hash oil with hazardous materials at home will face felony charges in Colorado, and online bullies will be subject to penalties for harassment under new state laws taking effect Wednesday.
- Spain: Child among 4 killed in gas canister blast at house Updated: Jun-30-15 8:04 am
MADRID - Authorities in eastern Spain say at least four people, including a baby girl, have died in a gas canister blast that ripped through a house.
- Man dies in apparent eastern Iowa house explosion Updated: Jun-25-15 6:51 pm
PRESTON, Iowa - One man has died in an apparent explosion of a house in rural Jackson County in eastern Iowa.
- Police: Man arrested in Chesterfield hotel explosion, fire Updated: Jun-25-15 7:04 am
MIDLOTHIAN, Virginia - Authorities say a resident of an extended-stay hotel in Midlothian has been arrested after they say he intentionally ignited an accelerant to start a fire inside his room, triggering an explosion that blew out a window and its frame.
- Florida man, 85, arrested after explosion rattles neighbors Updated: Jun-23-15 5:20 pm
TARPON SPRINGS, Florida - Police have arrested an 85-year-old man after an explosion in suburban Tampa Bay damaged a home and rattled residents.
- Students get off Houston school bus before it explodes Updated: Jun-23-15 7:38 am
HOUSTON - Several students have managed to escape an Alief Independent School District bus that caught fire and exploded in southwest Houston.
- Explosion rattles Tarpon Springs neighborhood, damages home Updated: Jun-23-15 4:52 am
TARPON SPRINGS, Florida - Police have arrested an 85-year-old man after an explosion in Tarpon Springs that damaged a home and rattled residents.
- Man suffers burns in explosion at his northeast Ohio home Updated: Jun-22-15 4:15 am
LYNDHURST, Ohio - A man has been hospitalized with significant burns after a gas line exploded in his northeast Ohio home.
- Northern Indiana house explosion hurts 3 who were inside Updated: Jun-19-15 5:56 pm
GRANGER, Indiana - Authorities say an explosion at a suburban South Bend house caused minor injuries to three people who were inside.