- Texas anti-DWI campaign targets young adults Updated: Mar-11-14 9:16 am
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case Updated: Mar-11-14 8:08 am
- Police: Driver drinking before gas station crash Updated: Mar-11-14 7:01 am
- Hearing for suspect in fatal house crash Updated: Mar-11-14 12:59 am
- Accused DWI driver charged in crash that injured 5 Updated: Mar-10-14 1:21 pm
- 2 accused of DUI after crash with state police car Updated: Mar-10-14 8:58 am
- Family of 6 hurt in 2-vehicle crash near Syracuse Updated: Mar-10-14 6:46 am
- Suspected drunken driver hits 'We Be Sober' taxi Updated: Mar-09-14 1:52 pm
- Trooper hurt when cruiser rear-ended along I-64 Updated: Mar-09-14 10:41 am
- Albuquerque officer injured by drunk driver Updated: Mar-08-14 6:05 pm
- Police say NY drunk driver caused fatal crash Updated: Mar-08-14 11:50 am
- Missouri woman charged in good Samaritan death Updated: Mar-06-14 5:44 pm
- NYPD: Drunk NYC firefighter hit 2 women with car Updated: Mar-06-14 5:35 pm
- SE Pa. police officer charged with DUI hit-run Updated: Mar-06-14 3:42 pm
- Man pleads guilty in fatal crash on NY reservation Updated: Mar-06-14 8:37 am
- Vandy assistant pleads guilty to drunk driving Updated: Mar-05-14 6:38 pm
- Oregon lawmaker says he detained drunken driver Updated: Mar-05-14 6:25 pm
- Kansas majority leader's wife contests DUI Updated: Mar-05-14 11:32 am
- Bail $101,000 for man held in small plane DUI case Updated: Mar-04-14 6:59 pm
- Schaumburg educator guilty of reckless driving Updated: Mar-04-14 5:55 pm
- Ex-Pa. trooper gets 6-23 months in DUI fatal Updated: Mar-04-14 5:37 pm
- Ex-teen star Cassidy's NY DWI case near resolution Updated: Mar-04-14 4:49 pm
- Judge denies bail reduction in fatal crash Updated: Mar-04-14 9:47 am
- Ill. man sentenced to 8 years for deadly DUI wreck Updated: Mar-04-14 8:44 am
- Austin police chief arrests DWI suspect Updated: Mar-04-14 8:10 am
DALLAS - Texas has launched an anti-drinking and driving campaign targeting young adults on the road during spring break.
MIAMI - A new trial date could be set for Justin Bieber in the Florida case charging him with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and possessing an invalid driver's license.
RICHMOND, Indiana - Police investigators believe a driver had been drinking alcohol and was speeding when his car went out of control and crashed into a gasoline station in an eastern Indiana city.
AUBURN, Michigan - Authorities in Bay County filed charges against a 21-year-old man they say was drunk when he crashed his SUV into a house, killing a male resident and injuring his wife.
FRANKLIN, New Jersey - Authorities say five people were injured when an alleged drunken driver traveling on the wrong side of a northern New Jersey roadway crashed into another vehicle.
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - Illinois State Police say two people are accused of drunken driving after a car rear-ended a trooper's cruiser during a southwestern Illinois traffic stop.
SALINA, New York - Authorities have charged a 48-year-old man with driving while intoxicated after his car rear-ended a minivan on a suburban Syracuse road, injuring six family members.
FRESNO, California - A suspected drunken driver was arrested after colliding with a taxi with a mission to drive home people who have been drinking in the Fresno, California region.
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - Illinois State Police say a suspected drunken driver in southwestern Illinois crashed into the back of a state trooper's cruiser occupied by the trooper and another allegedly impaired motorist.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque aviation officer is in critical condition after his car was clipped by a suspected drunk driver.
GREENE, New York - Police say an upstate New York man is facing manslaughter charges after he drove drunk, crashed into a utility pole and killed his passenger.
ST. LOUIS - A Missouri woman has been charged with negligent homicide in the death of a man who pulled over to help after seeing her car crash on a northern Arkansas interstate.
NEW YORK - An off-duty New York City firefighter who police say was driving drunk has been arrested after striking two women, one of whom was pregnant.
UPPER DARBY, Pennsylvania - A police officer in a Philadelphia suburb has been arrested and charged with drunken driving in connection with a hit-and-run accident earlier this week.
LOCKPORT, New York - A South Dakota man has pleaded guilty to drunken driving charges stemming from a fatal crash on a western New York Indian reservation last year.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vavae Tata will not be a position coach at Vanderbilt after pleading guilty to a charge of drunk driving in an agreement dismissing a count of leaving the scene of an accident.
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon legislator says he chased down a drunken driving suspect who sideswiped his car on Interstate 5.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The wife of Kansas Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce claims in a court petition over her arrest for driving under the influence that she was unlawfully stopped and never refused to take a breath test.
BOULDER CITY, Nevada - Bail was set at $101,000 cash for a Henderson man accused of taking a small plane on a drunken joyride for midnight touch-and-go landings at Boulder City Municipal Airport.
WHEATON, Illinois - The superintendent of Schaumburg Township Elementary District 54 has pleaded guilty in DuPage County Circuit Court to charges of reckless driving.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former state trooper is going to prison for six to 23 months for a drunken driving crash near Philadelphia that killed a young man in a disabled car.
SCHODACK, New York - A lawyer says a New York drunken-driving charge against 1970s teen heartthrob David Cassidy has been reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor and returned to a town court for resolution.
MANITOWOC, Wisconsin - A Manitowoc County judge has refused to lower bail for a man accused in a fatal drunken driving crash.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man has been sentenced to eight years in prison in a 2012 drunken-driving wreck that killed a passenger in the other vehicle.
AUSTIN, Texas - A top law enforcement officer in Central Texas has arrested a suspected drunken driver after seeing the man's vehicle stopped near Interstate 35.