- Ohio school bus driver admits driving drunk Updated: Dec-10-13 7:20 am
- Odom pleads no contest to DUI, gets probation Updated: Dec-09-13 9:20 pm
- Ex-South Texas officer accused in theft case Updated: Dec-09-13 8:59 pm
- Civil trial begins in case of Travis County DA Updated: Dec-09-13 8:11 pm
- Man in head-on crash charged with assault Updated: Dec-09-13 5:38 pm
- Springfield man held on $100,000 in fatal crash Updated: Dec-09-13 12:55 pm
- Pittsburgh cop charged with DUI arriving at work Updated: Dec-09-13 9:10 am
- Police: Ludlow woman drunk with child in car Updated: Dec-09-13 5:58 am
- Driver charged in Chicago bicyclist's death Updated: Dec-08-13 2:23 pm
- Miss. man charged in fatal La. collision Updated: Dec-08-13 2:15 pm
- Del. man charged with 6th DUI offense Updated: Dec-08-13 2:11 pm
- Ex-police officer faces DUI, impersonation charges Updated: Dec-08-13 11:08 am
- W.Va. man pleads guilty in fatal DUI crash Updated: Dec-07-13 4:43 pm
- NYer with 12 drunken driving convictions sentenced Updated: Dec-07-13 10:23 am
- Appeals judge who pleaded guilty to DUI to retire Updated: Dec-06-13 6:05 pm
- 2 off-duty Wis. police officers accused of OWI Updated: Dec-06-13 4:58 pm
- Pats' Dennard has DUI charge in Nebraska dismissed Updated: Dec-06-13 4:41 pm
- Fulgham case rescheduled for '14 Updated: Dec-06-13 4:10 pm
- DWI charges dismissed against Fort Lee official Updated: Dec-06-13 7:55 am
- Man charged in southern Ill. wreck that killed 5 Updated: Dec-06-13 7:36 am
- 10 arrests made at DUI checkpoint in Tulsa Updated: Dec-06-13 3:19 am
- Driver pleads no contest in Calif. crosswalk death Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Driver sentenced for deadly LA taco truck crash Updated: Dec-05-13 5:31 pm
- Dancer's trial in Vegas fatal crash reset to July Updated: Dec-05-13 4:27 pm
- Pa. man gets prison time for fatal DUI crash Updated: Dec-05-13 2:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A central Ohio school bus driver who authorities say was driving her route with an open bottle of Canadian Mist whiskey has pleaded guilty to drunken driving.
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Lamar Odom pleaded no contest Monday to a drunken driving charge and accepted a sentence of three years' probation and three months of alcohol abuse treatment.
EDINBURG, Texas - A former South Texas police officer is being accused of taking money from people seeking to have DWI cases removed from their records.
AUSTIN, Texas - Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg is unfit to stay in office after her drunken-driving arrest earlier this year because she has failed to follow a treatment plan and probably won't succeed in staying sober, a county prosecutor argued Monday in a civil trial.
SUTTON, Alaska - A 61-year-old Sutton man sought on a warrant for leaving the scene of an accident has been charged with felony assault and driving under the influence of alcohol following a weekend crash.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A Springfield man charged with driving drunk and causing an accident that took the life of his 3-year-old daughter and the driver of another vehicle has been held on $100,000 bail.
PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh police officer has been charged with drunken driving after he allegedly showed up for work drunk.
LUDLOW, Massachusetts - Police are crediting customers of a Ludlow gas station with helping get an allegedly drunken driver off the road.
CHICAGO - A suburban man faces multiple charges including driving under the influence in the death of a bicyclist who was riding on Chicago's West Side.
FRANKLINTON, Louisiana - A Mississippi man is facing drunken driving and vehicular homicide charges after a fatal head-on collision in Louisiana's Washington Parish on Sunday.
SMYRNA, Delaware - State police say a Clayton man has been charged with driving under the influence for a sixth time.
CASEYVILLE, Illinois - Authorities say a former southwestern Illinois police officer has been charged with driving under the influence and impersonating a police officer.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A Wayne County man has pleaded guilty to three felony charges stemming from a fatal drunken driving accident.
MINEOLA, New York - Officials say a Long Island man convicted of drunken driving a dozen times since 1981 has been sentenced to six years in prison.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Criminal Appeals judge who pleaded guilty to a DUI charge in Knoxville last year has decided to retire.
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Two off-duty Sheboygan police officers have been arrested on suspicion of OWI.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - New England Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard wrapped up two days of court hearings in Nebraska on Friday by getting a drunken-driving charge against him dismissed as part of a plea deal.
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - A Bolivar County trial of Rodney Shelton Fulgham on a DUI death charge in the 2012 death of his girlfriend has been moved to the first circuit court term of 2014.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Officials dismissed drunken driving charges against the head of Fort Lee's emergency management office after questions were raised about how his sobriety tests were conducted.
MCLEANSBORO, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man is facing drunken driving charges for a fatal crash that killed five people.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police officers made 10 arrests at a weekend drunken driving checkpoint in midtown.
LOS ANGELES - A driver whose car hit and killed former Australian rugby player Gary Mara in a California crosswalk has pleaded no contest to vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.
LOS ANGELES - A drunken driver who hit a taco truck while fleeing authorities, killing two women, has been sentenced to 35 years to life in prison.
LAS VEGAS - Trial has been pushed back to July 14 for a 27-year-old former Las Vegas strip club dancer facing felony driving under the influence charges in a crash that killed a man and injured his 2-year-old son.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to spend eight to 25 years behind bars for a drunken hit-and-run crash that claimed the life of an elderly woman.