- Pitt's Tyler Boyd waives DUI hearing, hopes for probation Updated: Jul-01-15 5:56 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh star wide receiver Tyler Boyd has waived his right to a preliminary hearing on drunken driving charges and several related citations and hopes to enter a probation program for first-time offenders, his defense attorney said Wednesday.
- Court records show driver in fatal crash was legally drunk Updated: Jul-01-15 3:44 pm
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Court records related to the crash that killed a 14-year-old boy show the driver was legally drunk at the time of the incident.
- Oklahoma state senator pleads no contest to misdemeanor Updated: Jun-30-15 4:29 pm
WOODWARD, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma state senator has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor after he was found sleeping in his parked pickup and smelling of alcohol in December.
- Police: Man was drunk and driving wrong way when he hit bus Updated: Jun-30-15 10:35 am
ONEONTA, New York - State police say a 28-year-old man was nearly three times over the legal limit for drunken driving when he sideswiped a bus while driving the wrong way on an upstate New York highway.
- Police: School board vice chairman facing DWI charges Updated: Jun-30-15 9:47 am
ROCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say the vice chairman of a school board in New Hampshire has been arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Jury clears man of most serious charges in fatal crash Updated: Jun-30-15 6:29 am
MEDIA, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia man has been cleared of the most serious charges stemming from a fatal 2014 crash that killed an 18-year-old man.
- Bismarck man charged in crash that killed 2 in Mandan Updated: Jun-30-15 5:41 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck man has been charged in connection to a head-on crash on the Bismarck Expressway in Mandan that killed two people.
- Authorities launch July 4 DWI enforcement campaign Updated: Jun-30-15 4:06 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Law enforcement agencies have begun their efforts to ensure safe driving during the upcoming July 4 holiday weekend.
- Deltona man charged with DUI after overturning deputy's car Updated: Jun-28-15 11:11 am
DELTONA, Florida - A Deltona man has been charged with driving under the influence after his truck overturned a patrol car driven by Volusia County Sherriff's deputy.
- Man arrested on DUI charge in deadly Las Vegas accident Updated: Jun-27-15 9:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - A 40-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in an accident that left a bicyclist dead in Las Vegas.
- Judge dismisses some charges against 2 in overdose death Updated: Jun-27-15 11:44 am
BEAVER, Pennsylvania - A judge has dismissed involuntary manslaughter and evidence tampering charges against two men in connection with the overdose death of a high school student last year.
- Man gets 22 years for fatal DUI crash Updated: Jun-27-15 3:04 am
BARTOW, Florida - A central Florida man has been sentenced to 22 years in prison for a drunken driving crash that left two people dead.
- Charges say Minneapolis man was drunk in pedal pub crash Updated: Jun-26-15 7:41 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minneapolis man is accused of driving drunk, crashing into a pedal pub and seriously injuring several passengers.
- Driver in crash that killed 3 relatives sentenced to jail Updated: Jun-26-15 4:25 pm
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man who was driving drunk when he caused an accident that killed three relatives two years ago has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- DPS expands drunken-driving patrols through July 4th weekend Updated: Jun-26-15 7:32 am
AUSTIN, Texas - More Texas troopers are being mobilized to expand the search for drunken drivers through the July Fourth holiday weekend.
- Auburn man gets 3 years for fatal bread truck crash Updated: Jun-26-15 6:37 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man who was drunk when he rear-ended a bread delivery truck in 2012 on Interstate 290, resulting in the death of the driver, has been sentenced to three years in prison.
- Cab driver convicted of raping a drunk passenger Updated: Jun-26-15 6:17 am
MIAMI - A Miami cab driver has been convicted of raping a drunken woman after picking her up outside a South Beach nightclub.
- Episcopal assembly responds to fatal drunken driving case Updated: Jun-25-15 7:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Episcopal Church's top legislative body is reviewing its policies on alcohol and addiction as part of a churchwide soul-searching over a Maryland assistant bishop charged with drunken driving while texting and killing a bicyclist.
- Woman accused of DUI with 4 children in the vehicle Updated: Jun-25-15 8:22 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Selfridge woman has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence of drugs with four children in her vehicle.
- Man sentenced in fatal crash after 9 years on lam in Kenya Updated: Jun-25-15 7:50 am
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - A fugitive captured in Kenya after being on the run for almost a decade has been sentenced in a drunken driving crash that killed a retired police officer in Montgomery County.
- Racine man charged in crash that killed 2 men Updated: Jun-24-15 9:19 am
RACINE, Wisconsin - A Racine man has been charged in a downtown crash that left two men dead.
- Iowa schools superintendent resigns after OWI arrest Updated: Jun-23-15 11:35 am
GRUNDY CENTER, Iowa - A central Iowa schools superintendent has resigned following his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving.
- Ohio man charged in crash that killed 2 on motorcycle Updated: Jun-23-15 9:22 am
ASHTABULA, Ohio - A northeast Ohio man has been charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and drunken driving following a crash that killed two people over the weekend.
- Woman admits to driving drunk during fatal pedestrian crash Updated: Jun-23-15 6:55 am
CORINTH, New York - A 20-year-old woman has admitted to driving drunk and killing a pedestrian who was walking along the shoulder of a Saratoga County road.
- Some DUI convictions in New Hampshire may be jeopardized Updated: Jun-22-15 8:08 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire attorney general's office has notified criminal defense lawyers in the state that certain drunken driving convictions, possibly dozens, have been jeopardized because of an invalid exam given to officers who administered breath tests in those cases.