- Wife charged with DUI; husband jumped from truck, died Updated: Apr-29-16 3:07 pm
HART, Michigan - A woman whose husband died after jumping from a pickup truck in western Michigan has been charged with drunken driving.
- Man shot at TV station charged with arson, other charges Updated: Apr-29-16 1:50 pm
BALTIMORE - Criminal charges have been filed against a man shot and wounded by police after walking into a Baltimore TV station wearing an animal costume and a fake bomb, authorities said Friday.
- The Latest: Dad: Son with fake bomb thought world was ending Updated: Apr-29-16 1:24 pm
BALTIMORE - The Latest on Alex Brizzi, the man shot and wounded by police after walking into a Baltimore TV station wearing an animal costume and a fake bomb (all times local):
- Orange Ribbon Week shines spotlight on underage drinking Updated: Apr-29-16 5:05 am
LAKE STATION, Indiana - Illusionist Jaden Maxwell used playing cards and a rope to show how illusions distort reality just as alcohol distorts perception.
- DUI charge against Tennessee lineman Charles Mosley dropped Updated: Apr-28-16 4:40 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A charge of driving under the influence against Tennessee offensive lineman Charles Mosley has been dropped.
- Father of Council Bluffs crash victim testifies in Congress Updated: Apr-28-16 4:26 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - The father of a Council Bluffs woman who was killed in a hit-and-run crash has addressed members of the Congress, speaking about losing his daughter and questioning the handling of her suspected killer.
- Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon pleads guilty to DUI charge Updated: Apr-28-16 3:16 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge of driving under the influence in Oklahoma.
- Instagram videos lead to arrest in reckless driving case Updated: Apr-28-16 1:57 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut State Police say a man's own Instagram videos led to his arrest in a reckless driving investigation.
- Benton County Commissioner cited on DUII charge Updated: Apr-28-16 11:46 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A Benton County Commissioner has been cited for driving under the influence and released.
- State Police: Espanola driver arrested for DWI for 10th time Updated: Apr-27-16 8:09 pm
ESPANOLA, New Mexico - Authorities say an Espanola man has been arrested for DWI for the 10th time.
- Wrong-way driver was drunk during Iowa crash that killed 4 Updated: Apr-27-16 3:33 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A 25-year-old man was very drunk and traveling at more than 100 mph when he drove the wrong way on a busy interstate last month and collided head-on with a Des Moines police car, killing himself, two officers and a prisoner they were transporting, investigators revealed Wednesday.
- Court says Arkansas trooper can be sued by dead man's family Updated: Apr-27-16 3:02 pm
MALVERN, Arkansas - A federal appeals court panel has upheld a lower court ruling that an Arkansas state trooper can be sued by the family of a man who died after being arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Car hits chopper that lands on highway to aid crash victim Updated: Apr-27-16 12:28 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Police say a medical helicopter was hit by a car and disabled as it prepared to transport an injured pedestrian, and the car's driver now faces drunken driving charges.
- Man charged for Omaha motorcyclist's crash death Updated: Apr-27-16 12:07 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities say a 34-year-old man has been charged with vehicular homicide for the crash death of a motorcyclist in Omaha.
- Driver, 19, arrested after Whittier rollover kills student Updated: Apr-27-16 10:07 am
WHITTIER, California - Police arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of drunken driving after an SUV he was driving lost control in Los Angeles County and rolled over, killing a 14-year-old high school student inside.
- Missouri man gets 7 years in prison for hit-and-run wreck Updated: Apr-27-16 8:38 am
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - An eastern Missouri man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for a hit-and-run accident that killed a motorcyclist.
- Man who hallucinated bear attack, caused havoc is sentenced Updated: Apr-27-16 4:46 am
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - A Vermont man who caused havoc after a drug-induced hallucination led him to fear an imaginary bear attack will serve a minimum of two more years in prison.
- Former Mancos marshal gets probation for DUI Updated: Apr-27-16 2:12 am
CORTEZ, Colorado - The former marshal of the southwestern Colorado town of Mancos who pleaded guilty to drunken driving has been sentenced to probation.
- Couple ordered to trial in toddler's starvation death Updated: Apr-26-16 9:51 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man and woman have been ordered to stand trial in the starvation death of their 23-month-old daughter, who authorities said weighed just 10 pounds when she died in February.
- Idaho court affirms ruling throwing out blood-draw test Updated: Apr-26-16 7:51 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court has affirmed a northern Idaho judge's decision to toss out blood-draw test results in a fatal crash case because police failed to get a search warrant.
- Judge: Delayed breath test insufficient evidence for DUI Updated: Apr-26-16 5:54 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Vermont judge has ruled that a drunken-driving breath test taken more than two hours after police stop a driver is too inexact to be considered evidence in court.
- Arizona ruling: Police can't say DUI tests are required Updated: Apr-26-16 5:21 pm
PHOENIX - Police in Arizona can't flatly tell drunken-driving suspects that state law requires them to submit to alcohol testing, the Arizona Supreme Court said Tuesday in a ruling that acknowledges that a state-provided form and earlier rulings by courts indicated otherwise.
- The Latest: Court: Police can't say DUI tests are required Updated: Apr-26-16 3:44 pm
PHOENIX - The Latest on Arizona Supreme Court rulings on consent for testing of people suspected of driving or operating a boat while under the influence of alcohol (all times local):
- Vermont man pleads not guilty in deadly Massachusetts crash Updated: Apr-26-16 1:42 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - Prosecutors say a University of Vermont student had a blood-alcohol content nearly three times the legal limit to drive and was suffering from acute alcohol intoxication when he crashed his car in Massachusetts and killed his boyhood friend.
- Driver involved in fatal New Mexico crash: 'I was drunk' Updated: Apr-26-16 11:51 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A New Mexico man charged with three counts of vehicular homicide broke down in tears as he told a judge he had been driving drunk.