- Arvada man gets 10 years in prison for fatal crash Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Nebraska judge reprimanded by state's high court Updated: Apr-18-14 2:40 pm
- Man arrested for DUI with 7-year-old in vehicle Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- Pe Ell town marshal resigns after DUI arrest Updated: Apr-18-14 12:07 pm
- Man convicted in DUI death returned to prison Updated: Apr-18-14 10:50 am
- Kansas majority leader's wife gets diversion Updated: Apr-18-14 7:37 am
- Ex-quarterback McNabb spends day in Arizona jail Updated: Apr-17-14 10:30 pm
- Bellevue cop fired over fellow cop's DUI stop Updated: Apr-17-14 4:01 pm
- In daycare crash, 2nd driver's DUI test negative Updated: Apr-17-14 12:50 pm
- Suspected DUI driver arrested, hit Reno power pole Updated: Apr-17-14 10:53 am
- Elmwood Park fire captain charged with DWI Updated: Apr-17-14 7:07 am
- Hung jury in over-serving drinks case Updated: Apr-16-14 4:17 pm
- Ex-officer in Salt Lake admits faking DUI reports Updated: Apr-15-14 3:51 pm
- Lindsay Lohan's mom pleads guilty to DWI in NY Updated: Apr-15-14 2:16 pm
- Year in prison for Magna man in fatal DUI crash Updated: Apr-15-14 10:31 am
- ND lawmaker sentenced in drunken driving case Updated: Apr-15-14 10:22 am
- Millville man charged with homicide in fatal crash Updated: Apr-15-14 9:28 am
- Man accused of driving go-kart while drunk Updated: Apr-15-14 8:05 am
- Pa. man ordered to trial in fatal road rage case Updated: Apr-15-14 7:29 am
- LI woman faces charges in fatal car crash Updated: Apr-15-14 6:46 am
- Lancaster County leader cited for DUI Updated: Apr-14-14 7:14 pm
- Haley signs bill requiring more DUI locks on cars Updated: Apr-14-14 4:49 pm
- 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith arrested at airport Updated: Apr-13-14 10:32 pm
- Iowa State suspends Nader after DUI arrest Updated: Apr-13-14 5:17 pm
- Lightning LW Malone arrested after traffic stop Updated: Apr-12-14 11:33 am
GOLDEN, Colorado - A 23-year-old man who acknowledged driving drunk and causing a fatal crash in the Denver suburb of Westminster has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court reprimanded a Douglas County District judge on Friday for intervening in a friend's drunken driving case.
EAST PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Massachusetts man police say was driving over 90 miles an hour with an unrestrained 7-year-old in his vehicle has been charged with driving under the influence and reckless driving.
PE ELL, Washington - The newly hired Pe Ell town marshal who was accused of drunken driving in the patrol car has resigned.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Browning-area man who has served federal prison time for involuntary manslaughter in a DUI case is being returned to prison for violating his probation by drinking and driving.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The wife of Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce was granted diversion and fined for a driving under the influence case.
MESA, Arizona - Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb was released Thursday from an Arizona jail after serving a one-day sentence for a DUI arrest late last year.
BELLEVUE, Washington - The Bellevue Police Department has fired an officer who did not arrest a fellow officer in a drunken driving stop.
WINTER PARK, Florida - The driver of a car that was hit by an SUV, and then crashed into a day care center, has tested negative for driving under the influence.
RENO, Nevada - Reno police have arrested a suspected drunken driver who crashed into a power pole on the city's south side
ELMWOOD PARK, New Jersey - Officials have banned the consumption and possession of alcohol at a northern New Jersey volunteer fire department after a firefighter was accused of driving drunk.
HELENA, Montana - A Helena jury was unable to reach a verdict Wednesday in the case of a bartender charged with serving alcohol to an intoxicated woman who later killed two people in a drunken-driving crash.
SALT LAKE CITY - A former police officer in Salt Lake City has pleaded guilty to a felony and a misdemeanor in a plea deal on allegations that he faked DUI reports as part of a scheme to collect thousands of dollars of overtime illegally.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Actress Lindsay Lohan's mother has pleaded guilty in New York to a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 28-year-old Magna man has been sentenced to a year in jail for a DUI crash that killed a Price woman who was riding in his pickup truck last summer.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Democratic state Rep. Scot Kelsh has been sentenced to a year of unsupervised probation in a drunken driving case.
LOGAN, Utah - A homicide charge has been filed against the 40-year-old Millville man accused in a fatal crash that claimed the life of the co-owner of a popular coffee roasting house in Logan.
AUSTIN, Minnesota - Police in Austin have arrested a man for driving drunk in a child's go-kart.
NANTICOKE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has been ordered to stand trial in what authorities characterize as the road rage death of a pedestrian.
NEW YORK - Police say a Long Island woman faces vehicular manslaughter and DWI charges after a crash that left her passenger dead.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lancaster County Board member says he is sorry for driving under the influence.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley signed into law Monday a bill requiring more people convicted of driving under the influence to install a device that won't let their vehicles start if the drivers have been drinking.
LOS ANGELES - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State University has suspended Abdel Nader from the basketball team after his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving over the weekend.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay Lightning left wing Ryan Malone was charged Saturday with DUI and possession of cocaine after a traffic stop, police said.