- Flavor Flav to face Vegas judge in DUI, speeding, pot case Updated: Feb-08-16 6:35 am
LAS VEGAS - The entertainer Flavor Flav is due to face a Las Vegas judge on misdemeanor driving under the influence, speeding and marijuana possession charges stemming from a vehicle stop last May.
- Fort Campbell soldier charged in fatal accident Updated: Feb-08-16 4:20 am
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A Fort Campbell soldier has been charged in a drunken driving accident that killed another motorist in November.
- Woman suspected of drunken driving after car hits home Updated: Feb-07-16 3:08 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lincoln woman is facing a charge of drunken driving after her car smashed into a house Saturday night.
- Authorities: Drunken driver plows through office building Updated: Feb-06-16 5:03 pm
FAIRFIELD, New Jersey - Authorities say a man was driving drunk when he drove a car through the ground floor of an office building.
- Man gets 15 years for DUI manslaughter Updated: Feb-06-16 3:01 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - A Florida Panhandle man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for a fatal drunken driving crash.
- Man and teen plead guilty in fatal Iowa drag race Updated: Feb-05-16 6:43 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A man and a teenager have pleaded guilty to charges in connection to a drag racing crash that killed an elderly couple.
- Texas authorities move 'affluenza' teen to adult jail Updated: Feb-05-16 6:04 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck was transferred to an adult jail on Friday, a week after a judge initially refused to do so.
- Williston suspect allegedly drags man 50 feet with car Updated: Feb-05-16 10:22 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Williston man faces a felony reckless endangerment charge after allegedly dragging another man nearly 50 feet with his car.
- House passes measures to crack down on drunken driving Updated: Feb-05-16 8:18 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The full House has approved a pair of measures meant to crack down on New Mexico's drunken drivers.
- Man charged with murder after crash kills teenage bicyclist Updated: Feb-05-16 4:46 am
MORGANFIELD, Kentucky - The Kentucky State Police charged a Morganfield man with murder after he allegedly hit a 17-year-old bicyclist while driving under the influence.
- Vermont lawmaker pleads not guilty to DUI charges Updated: Feb-05-16 4:11 am
BARRE, Vermont - A Vermont lawmaker has pleaded not guilty to charges he drove under the influence on his way to Barre last month.
- Indiana State Police: Enjoy Super Bowl but don't drive drunk Updated: Feb-05-16 3:01 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Indiana State Police are reminding anyone who celebrates during the Super Bowl Sunday that they shouldn't drink and drive.
- Parolee in fatal DUI case sent back to prison for 10 years Updated: Feb-05-16 12:48 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A man who was released from prison after driving drunk and killing a teacher in a northern Montana crash nearly a decade ago has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for violating his parole.
- Court upholds South Dakota vehicular homicide conviction Updated: Feb-04-16 5:26 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the conviction of a Lake Andes man who was drunk when he drove into two federal wildlife researchers, killing them.
- Western Pennsylvania woman, 35, convicted in fatal DUI crash Updated: Feb-04-16 3:56 pm
VANDERBILT, Pennsylvania - A southwestern Pennsylvania woman has been convicted of charges stemming from a fatal DUI crash in 2013.
- Wichita man pleads guilty in 2014 crash that killed 3 people Updated: Feb-04-16 12:15 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita man has pleaded guilty in a drunken driving crash that killed three people and injured two others.
- Driver charged in crash that killed hunting pals Updated: Feb-04-16 10:22 am
CANADENSIS, Pennsylvania - The driver of a pickup truck that crashed in the Poconos Mountains last fall, killing three hunting buddies, has been charged with homicide for driving drunk.
- Man accused of pointing loaded rifle at deputy gets 4 months Updated: Feb-04-16 9:12 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Missouri man accused of pointing a loaded rifle at a sheriff's deputy during a car chase in North Dakota will serve about four months in prison.
- Ex-NBA All-Star Jayson Williams charged with drunken driving Updated: Feb-04-16 7:23 am
DELAWARE, New York - Former NBA All-Star Jayson Williams, who served more than a year in prison for the 2002 accidental shooting death of a limo driver, has been charged with drunken driving after he crashed his vehicle in upstate New York.
- 19-year-old Omaha man facing motor vehicle homicide charge Updated: Feb-03-16 7:53 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 19-year-old has been charged with motor vehicle homicide in connection with an Omaha crash that killed a Council Bluffs woman.
- Grand jury charges 2 men in boy's firework death Updated: Feb-03-16 5:36 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Two men have been charged in connection with the death of a 12-year-old boy who was killed last June in accident involving fireworks.
- Police: Philly woman DUI when she crashed into school van Updated: Feb-03-16 8:18 am
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Police say a Philadelphia woman was drunk when she crashed into as school van last month, injuring its driver and two students.
- Upstate New York man charged with killing woman's show horse Updated: Feb-03-16 6:28 am
KIRKLAND, New York - Authorities have charged a 42-year-old man with fatally shooting a woman's show horse as it stood in a central New York pasture in December.
- Man pleads guilty in DUI crash that killed bicyclist Updated: Feb-02-16 10:26 pm
DENVER - A man accused of driving drunk when he hit and killed a father who was riding his bicycle on Lookout Mountain Road near Golden has pleaded guilty vehicular homicide and DUI.
- County commissioner gets probation in reckless driving trial Updated: Feb-02-16 5:16 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - A judge in Savannah has sentenced a county commissioner to a year on probation after he was convicted of reckless driving in an incident last summer that injured a city maintenance worker.