- Dozens apply for planning director position Updated: Dec-05-13 9:32 am
- Sparks commission approves Legends Marina Wal-Mart Updated: Nov-22-13 2:51 pm
- Rapid City dispute arises over community center Updated: Nov-17-13 5:44 pm
- Holcomb recommended for interim planning director Updated: Nov-14-13 7:11 am
- Elko businessman Keener appointed to City Council Updated: Nov-14-13 7:04 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - More than 60 people are vying to become East Baton Rouge Parish's new planning director.
SPARKS, Nevada - The Sparks Planning Commission has approved the permit that Wal-Mart needs to build a new 180,000-square-foot supercenter on the edge of the Legends mall at the Sparks Marina, its sixth supercenter in the Reno area.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City organization says it should be allowed to build a community center for Native Americans in the western South Dakota city.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Baton Rouge's planning project coordinator is expected to become interim planning director later this month.
ELKO, Nevada - The chairman of the Elko City Planning Commission has been appointed the newest member of the Elko City Council.