- Chile leader to relocate Valparaiso fire victims Updated: Apr-15-14 10:22 pm
- Group: Install air monitors to study frack sand Updated: Apr-12-14 6:55 pm
- Review: Menzel shines but 'If/Then' too sloppy Updated: Mar-30-14 9:35 pm
- Miami forum looks at how complaints improve life Updated: Mar-23-14 3:37 am
- Baton Rouge planning commission sets interviews Updated: Mar-18-14 10:07 am
VALPARAISO, Chile - President Michelle Bachelet vowed Tuesday to reconstruct this once-beautiful port city according to a master plan that would prevent many of the 12,500 victims of devastating wildfires from rebuilding on hills that cannot be protected from disasters.
WINONA, Minnesota - A Winona environmental group is recommending that air monitors be installed around the city to measure the effect that the processing and shipping of sand used in fracking has on air quality.
NEW YORK - The new musical "If/Then" is all about imagining different scenarios, so let's get straight to it: If you love Idina Menzel, then go see it - she tears the rafters off the theater while going through a mid-life crisis. But if you like smooth, tight shows, then find something else to do.
MIAMI - Designers, civic leaders and politicians are embracing the power of complaints to forge solutions for urban problems at a conference on art and design.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Four finalists for the city-parish planning director's job will be invited back to Baton Rouge for another round of interviews after the Planning Commission's top pick removed his name from consideration last week.