- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends Updated: Mar-08-14 12:40 pm
- Private school student wins Nevada spelling bee Updated: Mar-02-14 8:50 pm
- Tupelo student advances to national spelling bee Updated: Mar-02-14 2:49 pm
- Smithsonian eyes influences of Indian-Americans Updated: Feb-25-14 5:32 pm
- Mo. spelling bee hits snag, runs out of words Updated: Feb-23-14 5:46 pm
- Ohio teen to compete in national bee for 3rd time Updated: Feb-23-14 10:07 am
- 3 Hawaii schools prepare for national contests Updated: Feb-18-14 9:04 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A marathon spelling bee finally has a conclusion - after nearly 100 rounds and two weeks of anticipation.
LAS VEGAS - An eighth-grader at a private school in Las Vegas has won the Nevada State Spelling Bee for a second straight year.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Tupelo, Mississippi, Middle School seventh-grade student Maria Kaltchenkco will compete in the National Scripps Spelling Bee after beating 48 opponents at the Mid-South Spelling Bee.
WASHINGTON - Indian-Americans are doctors, engineers, motel owners, taxi drivers and spelling bee champs - just a few takeaways from a new exhibition at the Smithsonian.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After 19 rounds in a Missouri county's annual spelling bee over the weekend, only two of the 25 contestants who started the competition remained.
CINCINNATI - An Ohio boy will compete in the National Spelling Bee for the third time this year.
HONOLULU - Three Hawaii high schools are preparing for national competitions.