- Laramie school tops high school on rankings list Updated: May-23-15 4:25 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Laramie High School is ranked as the No. 1 high school in Wyoming by U.S. News and World Report.
- 3 Vermont state colleges among most affordable Updated: May-19-15 4:41 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A new national ranking has identified Vermont's Castleton, Johnson and Lyndon state colleges as among the 100 most affordable four-year colleges in the United States.
- UO hopes academics will soon join football in top rankings Updated: May-17-15 9:31 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Chuck Lillis thrills to the sight of the University of Washington rising to the top 50 in rankings of American universities.
- Moody's downgrades Chicago schools, park district ratings Updated: May-13-15 7:47 pm
CHICAGO - Moody's Investors Service downgraded the debt of both the Chicago Public Schools and the Chicago Park District on Wednesday, a day after it downgraded the city's bond rating to junk status.
- U of Illinois wants to separate credit rating from state Updated: May-07-15 1:07 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - A University of Illinois financial official says the state's low credit ratings are dragging down the university's credit and he wants to have the two separated.
- 5 higher education institutions put on negative credit watch Updated: May-01-15 5:55 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - With the threat of deep budget cuts looming, national credit rating agency Standard & Poor's has placed five Louisiana higher education institutions on a negative credit watch.
- Nevada schools will keep same star rankings for another year Updated: Apr-30-15 9:13 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada schools are expected to keep the same star rankings for at least another year.