- U. of Charleston reinstates 2 men's sports Updated: Dec-05-13 3:08 am
- Tamgho faces long spell out with fractured shin Updated: Nov-28-13 6:03 am
- Colorado, Providence win NCAA cross-country titles Updated: Nov-23-13 6:49 pm
- Jamaica anti-doping board resigns after audit Updated: Nov-22-13 9:09 pm
- Usain Bolt targets world record in 200 meters Updated: Nov-22-13 10:39 am
- US sprinter Darvis Patton retires after 13 years Updated: Nov-18-13 8:49 pm
- US sprinter Darvis Patton retires after 13 years Updated: Nov-18-13 8:39 pm
- Teen gunned down in Cincinnati-area home invasion Updated: Nov-18-13 1:13 pm
- Brosseau takes Las Vegas Marathon Updated: Nov-18-13 2:57 am
- Tens of thousands compete in 20th Philly Marathon Updated: Nov-17-13 1:55 pm
- Bolt, Fraser-Pryce are IAAF athletes of the year Updated: Nov-16-13 4:39 pm
- Godina, Harrison elected to US track Hall of Fame Updated: Nov-13-13 12:14 pm
- Marathon world record of 2:03:23 ratified by IAAF Updated: Nov-12-13 10:54 am
- Savannah hosts its 3rd Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Updated: Nov-09-13 12:51 pm
- 2 South Floridians win half-marathon titles Updated: Nov-09-13 10:16 am
- Okla. State cross country coach honored with award Updated: Nov-07-13 2:37 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The University of Charleston is reinstating its men's track and cross country teams.
PARIS - World triple jump champion Teddy Tamgho of France has had an operation after fracturing his left shinbone in a training session.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Oregon's Edward Cheserek and Dartmouth's Abbey D'Agostino overcame wind chills in the teens and a muddy course to win NCAA cross-country titles on Saturday.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - All 12 members of the Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission have resigned amid questions about drug testing on an island that has produced some of the world's top track stars.
TOKYO - Usain Bolt says his goal for 2014 is to break his own 200-meter world record of 19.19 seconds.
Olympic medalist Darvis Patton is retiring from sprinting after a 13-year professional career.
Barely even retired from sprinting and Darvis Patton is already contemplating a cool, new endeavor - bobsledding.
CINCINNATI - A former standout high school athlete was fatally shot in an apparent home invasion outside Cincinnati over the weekend, and police said Monday they were seeking leads on multiple possible suspects.
LAS VEGAS - Jason Brosseau of Colorado Springs, Colorado, pulled away from Andrew Duncan of Las Vegas over the final mile to win the Las Vegas Marathon on Sunday.
PHILADELPHIA - About 30,000 runners flocked to Pennsylvania's largest city for the 20th annual Philadelphia Marathon and related events.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two-time Olympic medalist John Godina and 1996 triple jump champion Kenny Harrison are part of the National Track & Field Hall of Fame class of 2013.
MONACO - The IAAF has ratified the world record set by Wilson Kipsang at this year's Berlin Marathon.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Savannah is hosting its third Rock 'n' Roll marathon with thousands of runners from across the U.S.
KEY LARGO, Florida - Two south Floridians have won overall men's and women's half-marathon titles at the Key Largo Bridge Run in the Florida Keys.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State cross country coach Dave Smith has been named the Big 12 men's Cross Country Coach of the Year for the sixth consecutive season.