- The Latest: Clinton makes pitch to young NH voters Updated: Feb-05-16 10:20 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Latest from the 2016 campaign trail with days to go until the New Hampshire primary (all times local):
- Nebraska Democratic Party announces caucus site locations Updated: Feb-05-16 7:01 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Democratic Party says it will offer caucus locations in each of the state's 93 counties for the first time in its history.
- AP FACT CHECK: Clinton, Sanders missteps Updated: Feb-05-16 3:08 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest Democratic debate found Hillary Clinton in a defensive crouch about her Wall Street ties and making iffy claims about that longtime relationship. Rival Bernie Sanders offered a fumbling account of a campaign ad that boasted of endorsements that were bogus.
- Roberts: Partisan confirmation fights hurt court's image Updated: Feb-04-16 7:05 pm
WASHINGTON - Chief Justice John Roberts says he is concerned that partisan political battles over Supreme Court nominations have led to a widespread misunderstanding about the role of the court.
- State IG: Classified email found from Powell, Rice tenures Updated: Feb-04-16 6:34 pm
WASHINGTON - Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and the immediate staff of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also received classified national security information on their personal email accounts, according to a memo written by the State Department watchdog that was released Thursday.
- Cruz: border security needed to stop addiction 'epidemic' Updated: Feb-04-16 4:08 pm
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire - Republican Ted Cruz shared the deeply personal story of his sister's overdose death as he campaigned across New Hampshire on Thursday, describing "an epidemic" of addiction that has destroyed lives in his family and across the nation.
- Union: Sanders staffers accessing casino worker dining rooms Updated: Jan-28-16 5:21 pm
LAS VEGAS - Officials with a powerful Las Vegas union say Bernie Sanders campaign staffers have tried to access their members by getting into casino employee dining rooms.
- Union: Sanders staffers accessing casino worker dining rooms Updated: Jan-28-16 4:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Officials with a powerful Las Vegas union say Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders' campaign staffers have tried to contact their members by getting into casino employee dining rooms.
- Losses, regrets and questions at companies Trump endorsed Updated: Jan-28-16 12:55 am
NEW YORK - Six years ago, Donald Trump stood before 5,000 people in a hotel theater in downtown Miami and informed them he had a rescue and recovery plan for the recession-battered nation.
- Obama weighs in on controversy over all-white Oscar slate Updated: Jan-27-16 9:41 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has weighed in on the outcry over two straight years of all-white acting nominees for the Academy Awards.
- Walker campaign pays back another $135K in travel costs Updated: Jan-25-16 8:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker's campaign has reimbursed Wisconsin taxpayers nearly $135,000 to cover airfare, hotels and other expenses for his security team while he ran for president.
- Trump's wife remains private despite prospect of presidency Updated: Jan-25-16 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - First lady Melania Trump.
- Billionaire donors helped Cruz rise in GOP presidential bid Updated: Jan-24-16 10:42 am
WASHINGTON - Four of America's wealthiest businessmen laid the foundation for Ted Cruz's now-surging Republican presidential campaign and have redefined the role of political donors.
- As Bloomberg weighs White House run, Iowa voters ask, 'Who?' Updated: Jan-23-16 7:11 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's latest flirtation with a White House run has set the political world aflutter.
- Spacey: Frank Underwood would appreciate US campaign Updated: Jan-22-16 11:05 am
DAVOS, Switzerland - Frank Underwood would find the U.S. electoral campaign "amusing," says Kevin Spacey, who plays the ruthless politician in the TV show "House of Cards."
- Clinton's response to Sanders has some Democrats worried Updated: Jan-22-16 4:17 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton has questioned Bernie Sanders' electability. She's criticized his plans for health care, foreign policy and Wall Street. And she's tagged him with flip-flopping on gun control.
- Sanders health plan would be far more generous than Medicare Updated: Jan-21-16 12:47 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders calls his plan for a government-run health care system "Medicare for all." But it's not.
- AP FACT CHECK: Ted Cruz misstates science of climate change Updated: Jan-21-16 7:12 am
NORTH CONWAY, New Hampshire - Answering a question this week about climate change during a campaign stop in New Hampshire, Ted Cruz was worlds apart from the scientific consensus that sees a world that is warming because of human activity.
- UK lawmakers slam Trump, but most oppose banning him Updated: Jan-18-16 10:40 pm
LONDON - Donald Trump doesn't have many fans in Britain's Parliament.
- In tight race, Democrats debate passion versus practicality Updated: Jan-18-16 8:24 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - With just two weeks to go before the first votes of the 2016 race for president, Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders engaged in their most contentious debate match-up to date, underscoring their tightening primary race as the Iowa caucuses draw near.
- Another potential 'First Guy' on the 2016 trail: Meet Frank Updated: Jan-18-16 3:44 am
MARION, Iowa - Frank Fiorina is hitting the road in Iowa and other early voting states for his wife Carly Fiorina, the former technology CEO seeking the Republican presidential nomination.
- In key Ohio county, Republicans show passion and division Updated: Jan-17-16 10:24 am
CINCINNATI - A room full of Republicans gathered in a key county in pivotal Ohio showed no wide support for any one presidential candidate.
- Bush spars with Trump supporter over foreign policy Updated: Jan-16-16 3:25 pm
AMHERST, New Hampshire - A fiery Jeb Bush defended his foreign policy strategies Saturday in the face of criticism from a Donald Trump supporter who showed up at one of Bush's town hall meetings.
- Cruz story about being passed over for job not whole story Updated: Jan-16-16 2:59 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Ted Cruz has said that after working on George W. Bush's 2000 campaign, being passed over for a senior position with the new administration was "a crushing blow." Turns out, it was his own choice.
- Texas lawyer files federal 'birther' suit against Ted Cruz Updated: Jan-15-16 1:57 pm
HOUSTON - A veteran attorney in Ted Cruz's hometown of Houston has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Canadian-born senator's eligibility to be president.