- Macy's dumps Trump clothing line in response to comments Updated: Jul-01-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Macy's is the latest company to end its relationship with Donald Trump as the fallout from the real estate mogul's remarks about Mexican immigrants continues.
- Trump says he's struck back at Univision with 500M lawsuit Updated: Jun-30-15 7:13 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump's lawyers say Trump and the Miss Universe pageant have sued Univision for $500 million, claiming Trump's First Amendment rights were violated when the company declined to air the Miss USA contest.
- Judge nixes bridge lane-closing suit against Christie allies Updated: Jun-30-15 4:02 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A federal judge has dismissed a class-action lawsuit filed by people who were stuck in traffic when lanes leading to the George Washington Bridge were closed without warning in 2013.
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired; Televisa drops pageant Updated: Jun-29-15 10:49 pm
NEW YORK - NBC said Monday that it is ending its business relationship with mogul and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump because of comments he made about Mexican immigrants during the announcement of his campaign.
- Trump to consider suing after NBC ends business dealings Updated: Jun-29-15 6:27 pm
CHICAGO - Donald Trump says he'll consider suing after NBC announced it's ending its business relationship with the Republican presidential candidate over comments he made about immigrants during his campaign kickoff.
- Petition for NBC to cut ties with Trump draws 200,000 names Updated: Jun-29-15 11:54 am
NEW YORK - A petition asking NBC to fire Donald Trump has collected more than 200,000 signatures.
- In picking presidents, New Hampshire forgoes producing them Updated: Jun-28-15 11:14 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - When it comes to presidents, New Hampshire is much better at picking them than producing them.
- GOP WH hopefuls deride gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-28-15 12:04 am
DENVER - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee told conservatives Saturday that the Supreme Court tried to "unwrite the laws of nature and the laws of nature's God" when it legalized gay marriage across the nation.
- Missing Clinton emails likely to raise new questions Updated: Jun-26-15 5:18 pm
WASHINGTON - The State Department cannot find in its records all or part of 15 work-related emails from Hillary Rodham Clinton's private server that were released this week by a House panel investigating the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, officials said.
- Jeb Bush to speak at GOP leadership gathering in Michigan Updated: Jun-26-15 10:05 am
MACKINAC ISLAND, Michigan - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush plans to speak at a GOP leadership gathering in Michigan in September.
- J Balvin cancels Miss USA appearance over Trump's comments Updated: Jun-24-15 11:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Colombian singer J Balvin canceled a planned performance at the Miss USA pageant following comments pageant owner Donald Trump made about Latinos.
- Clinton takes a 'just enough' strategy to fundraising Updated: Jun-24-15 12:52 pm
ST. LOUIS - The stars are out to raise money for Hillary Rodham Clinton: Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett at the Plaza Hotel, Jon Bon Jovi at home in Jersey. So, too, are the Democratic Party's wealthiest donors, from a Facebook co-founder to the heiress of a brewing fortune.
- Minnesota Sen. Klobuchar heads to Iowa for Clinton campaign Updated: Jun-24-15 10:20 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar is headed to Iowa to campaign for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- Bush faults Obama for not preventing federal records breach Updated: Jun-22-15 7:12 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush blamed President Barack Obama on Monday for failing to heed warnings that could have prevented hackers from accessing personal information about millions of federal employees.
- Sanders delivers condemnation of business Updated: Jun-21-15 10:30 am
DENVER - Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders ignited Colorado supporters with a blistering condemnation of billionaires and corporations, drawing a crowd of nearly 5,000 to Denver on Saturday to support his presidential campaign.
- Gun rights still trumping gun controls in politics Updated: Jun-19-15 6:48 pm
WASHINGTON - They offered prayers and moments of silence. They sought to comfort. Some flashed with anger and frustration that, once again, America was forced to confront another mass shooting.
- Clinton says US must face 'hard truths' about guns, race Updated: Jun-19-15 3:20 am
LAS VEGAS - Hillary Rodham Clinton said Thursday the country has to face "hard truths" about guns and race in the wake of a shooting at a historically black church in South Carolina that left nine dead.
- Clinton says she'd vote against 'fast track' trade bill Updated: Jun-18-15 9:16 pm
LAS VEGAS - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton says she would vote against the fast-track trade bill were she in the Senate today.
- Clinton criticizes predatory lenders during veterans forum Updated: Jun-18-15 8:57 pm
RENO, Nevada - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton on Thursday vowed to protect veterans from aggressive for-profit colleges and predatory lenders while preserving the dominance of the U.S. military.
- As president, Bush would face entanglements from board roles Updated: Jun-18-15 3:44 am
WASHINGTON - Jeb Bush's deep dive into corporate America, where he served on the boards or as an adviser to more than a dozen companies, could trigger complications for him if he wins the White House.
- Donald Trump says he has no regrets about '16 kickoff speech Updated: Jun-17-15 6:15 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump has no regrets.
- Trump switching playlist, dropping Neil Young song Updated: Jun-17-15 5:42 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump has decided to find another campaign song.
- FACT CHECK: Why Bush's growth forecast is a stretch Updated: Jun-17-15 1:14 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says there's "not a reason in the world" why the U.S. economy can't grow at 4 percent annually.
- Chafee files paperwork to declare presidential candidacy Updated: Jun-17-15 12:42 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Former Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee has filed the paperwork he needs to run for president.
- Jeb Bush 'slow jams' the news with Fallon Updated: Jun-17-15 12:08 am
NEW YORK - Republican Jeb Bush "slow jammed" the news, told about meeting his wife, offered a guacamole recipe and oddly compared his presidential father and brother during a "Tonight" show appearance.