- Hill criticized in GOP debate over donation Updated: Apr-19-14 5:24 pm
- Some W.Va. state Dems flip to GOP for midterms Updated: Apr-19-14 12:01 pm
- It's mayor, grad student vs. machine in NJ race Updated: Apr-19-14 11:29 am
- Candidates try to stand out in crowded GOP field Updated: Apr-17-14 2:44 pm
- Noem raises 4 times the funds of Robinson Updated: Apr-17-14 12:59 pm
- Challengers show ability to compete for dollars Updated: Apr-16-14 6:30 pm
- Rep. Heck leads Bilbray in campaign contributions Updated: Apr-16-14 5:33 pm
- Congressional challengers raising campaign cash Updated: Apr-16-14 3:32 pm
- Self-funded Oklahoma legislator has most money Updated: Apr-16-14 12:02 pm
- A year after background check defeat, modest goals Updated: Apr-16-14 10:23 am
- Jenkins leads fundraising in Kansas 2nd District Updated: Apr-15-14 6:31 pm
- Love leads fundraising for 4th District race Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 pm
- Alex Sink will not run for Congress again Updated: Apr-15-14 11:22 am
- Bachmann backs Emmer to succeed her in Congress Updated: Apr-15-14 10:20 am
- Young rival Dunbar raises nearly $17K in quarter Updated: Apr-14-14 5:37 pm
- Scott Fitzgerald won't run for open US House seat Updated: Apr-14-14 4:30 pm
- Facing tough challenge, Peterson has $523K banked Updated: Apr-14-14 11:55 am
- Tarpley running for McAllister's US House seat Updated: Apr-13-14 7:13 pm
- Calif. Democrats walk middle path in health debate Updated: Apr-12-14 10:46 am
- Congressional primary races fill up for open seats Updated: Apr-12-14 4:05 am
- Bachmann says she is 'going to different perch' Updated: Apr-12-14 12:31 am
- Okla. political hopefuls wrap up candidate filing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:35 pm
- Field for Okla.'s 5th District seat keeps growing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:17 pm
- Debbie Dingell raises $500,000 for House race Updated: Apr-11-14 3:35 pm
- La. congressman rebuffs calls for his resignation Updated: Apr-11-14 3:46 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican congressional hopeful French Hill fended off criticism during a debate Saturday as his two rivals highlighted the Little Rock banking executive's donation to a former Democratic state treasurer's campaign and his support of a local sales tax measure.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - As Republicans rally for more control in West Virginia's long-time Democratic Legislature, a few Democrats have jumped ship to the GOP and are challenging former colleagues in midterm races.
LOGAN TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Two of the Democrats running for Congress in New Jersey's 1st District say they're in the race largely because they feared no one else would take on the third, a state senator and brother of a non-elected powerbroker.
HELENA, Montana - Most of the money funneling into the Republican primary for Montana's open U.S. House seat is going to one candidate, leaving the others to look for ways to stand out and get their message heard in a crowded field.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - U.S. Rep. Kristi Noem raised more than four times the campaign contributions of Democratic challenger Corinna Robinson during the first three months of 2014.
WASHINGTON - Some of the challengers in California's most competitive congressional races are showing strong fundraising for the first three months of the year, reinforcing how much an independent redistricting process has changed the political landscape and turned a handful of congressional seats into battlegrounds between the two parties.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican Rep. Joe Heck was leading Democratic challenger Erin Bilbray by a 3-1 margin in campaign cash in the race for Nevada's 3rd Congressional District, a seat coveted by Democrats in the fall election.
BOSTON - Two challengers hoping to unseat Democratic U.S. Rep. John Tierney have been raising hefty sums of money during the first three months of the year as they look ahead to the fall elections, but the incumbent still had the most cash.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 27-year-old first-term Republican state representative from Oklahoma City who put $500,000 of his own money into his campaign has amassed the biggest war chest in the race to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford in the 5th Congressional District, federal campaign finance reports show.
WASHINGTON - Democratic worries about this November's elections, a lack of Senate votes and House opposition are forcing congressional gun-control supporters to significantly winnow their 2014 agenda, a year after lawmakers scuttled President Barack Obama's effort to pass new curbs on firearms.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Republican Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins continues to enjoy a sizable fundraising advantage over the Democrat challenging her re-election in the 2nd District of eastern Kansas.
SALT LAKE CITY - When it comes to raising campaign cash, Republican Mia Love continues outpace her opponents in her bid to win the seat held by outgoing Democratic Congressman Jim Matheson.
MIAMI - Alex Sink will not run for Congress again this year.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann is formally backing GOP candidate Tom Emmer to succeed her in Congress as an expected primary awaits that Minnesota race.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Democratic U.S. House hopeful Forrest Dunbar has reported raising nearly $17,000 during the first quarter of this year.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald says he won't run for the congressional seat vacated by longtime Wisconsin Congressman Tom Petri (PEE'-treye).
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson has raised more money in the past three months than he did in at this stage in his previous campaign. But he has less in the bank compared with the same time in 2012.
PINEVILLE, Louisiana - Former Grant parish District Attorney Ed Tarpley says he's running for the U.S. House seat currently held by Republican Vance McAllister of Swartz.
WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. Ami Bera has been making a habit lately of bucking his own president and voting with the Republican majority in the House as it moves to amend or overturn parts of the national health care law.
LANSING, Michigan - Four Michigan lawmakers are exiting the U.S. House in January, leaving their congressional seats with wide open races after years of stability.
MONTICELLO, Minnesota - Retiring U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann says she isn't going away, she's "just going to a different perch."
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's two U.S. Senate seats on the ballot in 2014 continued to draw a stream of political hopefuls on the final day of candidate filing Friday, including two-term Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford of Edmond.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two more people have joined a crowded field for Oklahoma's 5th District seat, the only open congressional seat on the 2014 ballot.
LANSING, Michigan - Debbie Dingell has raised more than $500,000 in a little more than a month of campaigning for her husband's 12th Congressional District seat.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana Rep. Vance McAllister stayed out of sight as calls grew louder from Republicans back home demanding the GOP congressman's resignation after he was caught on video kissing the wife of a friend.