- Rep. Patrick Goggles won't seek re-election Updated: Mar-11-14 11:55 am
- Montana primary election field takes shape Updated: Mar-10-14 8:24 pm
- Oklahoma House legislator won't seek re-election Updated: Mar-10-14 7:12 pm
- Utah House OKs bill to ensure towns hold elections Updated: Mar-10-14 6:47 pm
- Rivera associate says not guilty in election case Updated: Mar-10-14 4:27 pm
- Okla. City minister joins 5th District GOP race Updated: Mar-10-14 3:50 pm
- UT House OKs Election Day voter registration bill Updated: Mar-10-14 2:28 pm
- Nearly 125,000 vote in Florida special election Updated: Mar-10-14 12:50 pm
- Former Democratic lawmaker to run for House Updated: Mar-07-14 5:18 pm
- Warren won't run for Dingell's congressional seat Updated: Mar-07-14 11:56 am
- Minot man again seeks GOP endorsement for US House Updated: Mar-07-14 10:23 am
- Utah top House Democrat won't seek re-election Updated: Mar-06-14 6:05 pm
- APNewsBreak: Oklahoma lawmaker to run for US House Updated: Mar-05-14 5:18 pm
- Arizona Senator says he is gay Updated: Mar-05-14 2:17 pm
- LI lawmaker challenges Rice for NY House seat Updated: Mar-05-14 12:16 pm
- GOP runoff set in race to replace US Rep. Stockman Updated: Mar-04-14 10:41 pm
- Mail-in ballots key in special congressional race Updated: Mar-04-14 7:02 pm
- House panel endorses new primary election date Updated: Mar-04-14 3:05 pm
- SC House education chairman retiring Updated: Mar-04-14 2:01 pm
- Some Republicans in Congress face challengers Updated: Mar-04-14 1:04 am
- Ill. GOP congressional primaries closely watched Updated: Mar-03-14 4:29 pm
- Advocacy group targets House GOP on immigration Updated: Mar-03-14 3:26 pm
- House committee OKs caucus system overhaul bill Updated: Mar-03-14 12:13 pm
- Nunnelee is lone Miss. incumbent without primary Updated: Mar-01-14 7:17 pm
- Ex-Democratic Rep. Taylor running in GOP primary Updated: Feb-28-14 7:37 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - State Rep. Patrick Goggles will not seek re-election to the Wyoming House of Representatives.
HELENA, Montana - Dozens of people filed as candidates for office ahead of Monday's deadline by the Montana Secretary of State, setting up competitive races for seats in the U.S. Senate and House, along with a slate of legislative and judicial openings in June's primary elections.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Republican state representative from Yukon says he will not seek a fifth term in office.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah measure to ensure that small towns remember to hold elections is moving forward in the state Legislature.
MIAMI - An associate of former U.S. Rep. David Rivera pleaded not guilty Monday to four campaign finance violations involving tens of thousands of dollars in alleged illegal contributions to a previously unknown candidate.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A minister from Oklahoma City who has been working as a congressional staffer in Washington, D.C., is joining the crowded field of Republicans seeking to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford.
SALT LAKE CITY - A measure allowing Utah counties and cities to register their residents to vote on Election Day has advanced in the state Legislature.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Nearly 125,000 people have already voted in Pinellas County's special election to fill the late Congressman Bill Young's seat, according to figures released Monday.
HELENA, Montana - Former Montana House Speaker John Driscoll is making another bid for the Democratic nomination for the state's U.S. House seat.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Minot man is making his third bid for the Republican endorsement to run for the U.S. House.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah House Minority Leader Jennifer Seelig has announced she won't seek re-election to the House at the end of the year.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 26-year-old Republican lawmaker from Oklahoma City said Wednesday that he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by GOP Rep. James Lankford and that he's willing to spend $500,000 of his own money on the race.
PHOENIX - Veteran Arizona legislator Sen. Steve Gallardo has come out as gay.
MINEOLA, New York - A suburban New York legislator says he is seeking the Democratic nomination to replace retiring Rep. Carolyn McCarthy.
AUSTIN, Texas - The 12-Republican race to replace U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman is not surprisingly heading to a runoff.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - In the 2012 general election, more people voted by mail in Pinellas County than in any other Florida county and that could have a major impact on next week's special election to replace the late Congressman C.W. Bill Young.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Moving Missouri's primary election date from August to June would give candidates more time to campaign against their rival party's counterparts, but it would shorten the time they have to distinguish themselves from rivals within their own party before nominees are picked.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The education chairman of the South Carolina House says he's not seeking re-election.
AUSTIN, Texas - Primary elections are underway for all of the Texas seats in the U.S. Congress, but most are safe for the incumbents.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - In a year when only half of Illinois' 18 congressional seats have March primary contests, the most closely watched are between Republicans as the party aims to undo a near Democratic sweep of contested seats two years ago.
WASHINGTON - An advocacy group affiliated with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg launched a nationwide ad on Monday that implores House Republicans to act this election year on legislation overhauling the nation's immigration system.
SALT LAKE CITY - A House committee has unanimously approved a new compromise bill to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates.
JACKSON, Mississippi - First District Republican Alan Nunnelee is the only Mississippi congressman without a party primary this year.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A former Democratic congressman from south Mississippi is running as a Republican this year, trying to unseat the man who knocked him out of office in 2010.