- Ga. GOP Senate hopefuls try to separate themselves Updated: Apr-19-14 5:12 pm
- Sullivan opens field office in Fairbanks Updated: Apr-19-14 4:41 pm
- Tillis is 4th to appear in WRAL Senate debate Updated: Apr-18-14 6:27 pm
- Ky. speaker: Hacker tweeted anti-McConnell remarks Updated: Apr-18-14 5:26 pm
- Baucus casts wide shadow over Montana Senate race Updated: Apr-18-14 5:08 pm
- Sullivan brings in $1.4M in first quarter Updated: Apr-17-14 10:42 pm
- US Chamber endorses Kingston in Ga. Senate race Updated: Apr-17-14 5:36 pm
- Iowa Senate race suddenly more competitive Updated: Apr-17-14 4:30 pm
- Senate candidate Ravnsborg raises $3,100 during 1Q Updated: Apr-17-14 1:02 pm
- SD Democrat Weiland raises $204K during 1Q of 2014 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:19 pm
- Father of US Senate candidate Harris dies at 89 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:18 pm
- McFadden takes aim at Franken in hockey TV ad Updated: Apr-16-14 9:30 pm
- Oklahoma's US Senate candidates speak on panel Updated: Apr-16-14 7:57 pm
- Nelson raises more than $28K during first quarter Updated: Apr-16-14 7:45 pm
- Bosworth's campaign says she raised $772K in 1Q Updated: Apr-16-14 7:43 pm
- Roberts, Wolf report Senate fundraising totals Updated: Apr-16-14 4:48 pm
- Durbin banks more than $6M for 2014 Senate bid Updated: Apr-16-14 4:08 pm
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- Democrats' ad attacks NC House speaker's payments Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Monica Wehby airs first ads of GOP Senate primary Updated: Apr-16-14 9:05 am
- More NC Senate candidates release money totals Updated: Apr-16-14 5:58 am
- Cochran tops McDaniel in 2014 campaign fundraising Updated: Apr-15-14 7:35 pm
- Pryor: $1.2M raised in first 3 months of '14 Updated: Apr-15-14 6:14 pm
- Peters, Land remain close in Senate fundraising Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Abercrombie apologizes for statement about Inouye Updated: Apr-15-14 3:56 pm
GROVETOWN, Georgia - Georgia's top Republican Senate hopefuls are scrambling to prove who'd be the most conservative opponent to take on Democratic favorite Michelle Nunn in a race that will help determine which party controls the Senate for the final two years of President Barack Obama's term.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan has opened a campaign field office in Fairbanks.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - House Speaker Thom Tillis now plans to join three other North Carolina Republican U.S. Senate candidates in a second televised debate next week.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's House speaker says someone hacked into his Twitter account to post inflammatory comments about U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
HELENA, Montana - Max Baucus' decision not to seek re-election to the Senate after 35 years opened the door for Republicans to pick up one of the six Democratic seats they need to recapture control of the Senate. But his early resignation after being named U.S. ambassador to China may have bolstered Democratic prospects of retaining the seat they've held for a century, thanks to the value of incumbency.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Dan Sullivan raised more money during the first quarter than he previously reported.
ATLANTA - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has endorsed Rep. Jack Kingston in Georgia's crowded Republican Senate primary.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A catchy political ad and a gotcha video have raised Republican hopes of capturing a U.S. Senate seat in Iowa, enhancing the party's chances of regaining control of the chamber.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Yankton attorney and soldier Jason Ravnsborg (ROUNDS'-berg) has raised slightly more than $3,100 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign for U.S. Senate.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Rick Weiland has raised nearly $204,000 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign to win the seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tim Johnson.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - The father of North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Mark Harris has died.
MINNEAPOLIS - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Mike McFadden is taking aim at Democratic incumbent Al Franken in a hockey-themed cable television ad.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former state Sen. Randy Brogdon criticized two of his top Republican opponents on Wednesday in the race for Oklahoma's open U.S. Senate seat, and he vowed if elected in November not to support current U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - State Rep. Stace Nelson of Fulton raised more than $28,400 for his campaign for a U.S. Senate seat during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The campaign for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Annette Bosworth says she raised slightly more than $772,000 during the first three months of 2014.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Incumbent U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts has maintained his fundraising advantage over fellow Republican Dr. Milton Wolf in their Kansas primary race according to the latest reports filed with federal election officials.
CHICAGO - Democratic U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin has banked more than $6 million for his 2014 re-election campaign.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A political committee supporting Democratic control of the U.S. Senate began running a TV commercial in North Carolina on Wednesday seeking to remind viewers about personnel issues that embarrassed the office of Republican Thom Tillis, speaker of the state House.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Monica Wehby (WEHB'-ee) is launching the first television ads in the Republican primary campaign for U.S. Senate.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Two more Republicans running for U.S. Senate in North Carolina have announced how much they've raised heading into the final weeks before the May 6 primary.
JACKSON, Mississippi - U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran of Mississippi has raised more than three times as much campaign cash this year as Chris McDaniel, his challenger in the June 3 Republican primary.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor on Tuesday reported raising $1.22 million in the first three months of the year, trailing his Republican rival during the quarter while still boasting a larger war chest in his re-election bid.