- New TV ad in NC aims at Tillis in Senate race Updated: Dec-05-13 5:35 pm
- El Paso attorney challenging Cornyn for US Senate Updated: Dec-05-13 4:14 pm
- Pryor invokes faith ahead of 2014 election in Ark. Updated: Dec-04-13 6:44 pm
- Wealthy Democrat challenging Cornyn for US Senate Updated: Dec-04-13 2:13 pm
- Candidates running against Graham meet at forum Updated: Dec-03-13 4:33 pm
- Governor says secession vote strengthened state Updated: Dec-03-13 3:23 pm
- US Chamber of Commerce promotes McConnell in TV ad Updated: Dec-02-13 1:19 pm
- SC Democrats promise to vet candidates in 2014 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:04 pm
- Ky candidate has disbarment, arrest in background Updated: Nov-28-13 8:52 am
- Grimes picks up key endorsement in Senate race Updated: Nov-26-13 2:23 pm
- Lonegan says he could run again, for Congress Updated: Nov-26-13 8:45 am
- Reports show Cheney earned more than Enzi Updated: Nov-25-13 2:43 pm
- Grimes calls for additional child care tax breaks Updated: Nov-22-13 3:31 pm
- New York attorney challenging Begich from home Updated: Nov-22-13 1:35 pm
- Grimes pledges support for jobs plan for veterans Updated: Nov-21-13 3:23 pm
- Begich pushes back on health care ad Updated: Nov-21-13 2:04 pm
- Dick Cheney attends Denver fundraiser for daughter Updated: Nov-21-13 10:02 am
- Senate candidate calls for Medicaid expansion Updated: Nov-20-13 6:55 pm
- Grimes accused of exploiting 'Obama Girl' tweet Updated: Nov-20-13 2:58 pm
- Poll: Udall vulnerable next year in Senate race Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 am
- Neb. GOP sets debates for governor, senate races Updated: Nov-20-13 5:09 am
- Businessman enters 2014 Iowa GOP Senate primary Updated: Nov-19-13 10:34 am
- Rove to raise money for Tillis in NC this week Updated: Nov-19-13 4:04 am
- Another hopeful likely in crowded GOP Senate race Updated: Nov-18-13 6:28 pm
- Senate candidate proposes Medicare for all ages Updated: Nov-17-13 3:55 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A political committee supporting Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan has started running North Carolina television commercials aiming at state House Speaker Thom Tillis, a potential Republican challenger next fall.
EL PASO, Texas - An El Paso attorney and Democrat has announced she's running against incumbent Republican U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor is invoking his Christian faith ahead of next year's election in his latest political speech and campaign ad.
AUSTIN, Texas - A wealthy Dallas Dentist who spent lavishly while running unsuccessfully for Congress last year is challenging longtime incumbent U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
WEST COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Three of the four candidates trying to defeat Lindsey Graham next year in the Republican primary in South Carolina gathered in the same place Tuesday to talk to GOP stalwarts as they try to differentiate themselves from the U.S. senator seeking a third term.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Votes in 11 rural counties on whether to secede from Colorado sparked debates that ultimately will strengthen the state, Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper told local government officials Tuesday.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce will spend more than $180,000 to run a TV ad across Kentucky over the next 10 days promoting Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell as a champion for the state's coal industry.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Democrats hope a combination of enthusiasm, a desire to change the direction of the state and more careful vetting of people seeking the party's nominations will help them make gains next election.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A southern Kentucky man who announced his candidacy for the state Senate has a checkered legal background that includes multiple complaints accusing him of fraud and an expunged criminal record.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A national advocate for pay equality for women has endorsed Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes for U.S. Senate.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Former U.S. Senate candidate Steve Lonegan says he could run for Congress though he declared last month that he was done with seeking elective office.
CASPER, Wyoming - Federal campaign reports show that book deals and speaking engagements over the past two years helped Liz Cheney earn well over twice the income of the man whose job she is after, U.S. Sen. Mike Enzi.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes, pushing to make gender an issue in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race, called Friday for additional tax breaks for businesses that provide on-site child care services for working women.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A New York attorney is running against U.S. Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska in next year's Democratic primary without leaving home.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes has pledged her support for a move in the U.S. Senate to make tax credits permanent for businesses that hire military veterans.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Sen. Mark Begich's campaign is pushing back against an ad featuring a woman who speaks of him like he's her senator when she's actually an actress.
DENVER - Liz Cheney is getting some help from Colorado Republicans in her U.S. Senate campaign.
HELENA, Montana - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate John Bohlinger is calling on Gov. Steve Bullock to convene a special legislative session to expand Medicaid to another 70,000 residents, a proposal that was rejected by lawmakers earlier this year.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Republicans accused Democrat Alison Grimes on Wednesday of exploiting an "offensive" GOP tweet in an effort to avoid bigger issues in her bid to unseat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
DENVER - Democratic Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado may not cruise to re-election next year, according to a poll released Tuesday that suggested a clear undercurrent of dissatisfaction among Colorado voters.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Republican Party has announced a series of debates for the GOP primaries in the state's gubernatorial and U.S. Senate races.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Former energy company executive Mark Jacobs said Tuesday that he will run as a Republican for Iowa's open U.S. Senate seat in 2014.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The scrum of Iowa Republicans running for U.S. Senate likely will grow even larger Tuesday when a former energy company executive is expected to enter the race.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Like his Republican opponents, Democratic Senate candidate Rick Weiland of South Dakota thinks President Obama's health care law is flawed.