- GOP making bold play for US Senate seat in Oregon Updated: Apr-20-14 5:15 pm
- GOP gubernatorial candidates relying on geography Updated: Apr-20-14 4:56 pm
- Beau Biden reshuffles Delaware political landscape Updated: Apr-20-14 4:11 pm
- 3 vying for Republican nomination for House seat Updated: Apr-20-14 3:47 pm
- GOP official: Mead censure unlikely in convention Updated: Apr-20-14 10:45 am
- Nebraska Democrats want GOP candidate to pull ad Updated: Apr-19-14 5:56 pm
- GOP gubernatorial candidates clash in debate Updated: Apr-19-14 3:19 pm
- Democrat in Ohio governor's race airs 1st radio ad Updated: Apr-18-14 6:08 pm
- Baucus casts wide shadow over Montana Senate race Updated: Apr-18-14 5:08 pm
- Abbott: Armed school employees OK under Texas law Updated: Apr-18-14 4:24 pm
- Little-known Democrat tries to unseat Scott Walker Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 pm
- Ohio governor candidate's son accused of tax fraud Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 pm
- Schauer turns in signatures for Michigan governor Updated: Apr-18-14 3:42 pm
- South Dakota begins absentee voting for primary Updated: Apr-18-14 3:14 pm
- Report: FBI probe includes legal work by Davis Updated: Apr-18-14 2:00 pm
- Gubernatorial candidates clash on economic policy Updated: Apr-17-14 10:35 pm
- Democrat Tom Wolf reports $2.2M in 2012 income Updated: Apr-17-14 8:59 pm
- Hutchison ad slams Lowden for Reid donations Updated: Apr-17-14 6:44 pm
- Governor, but not opponent, to speak to Democrats Updated: Apr-17-14 5:33 pm
- Grossman debates head of Massachusetts gun lobby Updated: Apr-17-14 5:21 pm
- Abbott campaign accepting Bitcoin contributions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:22 pm
- Snyder turns in signatures for re-election bid Updated: Apr-17-14 2:05 pm
- False Utah election mailings spur investigation Updated: Apr-17-14 2:05 pm
- Beau Biden plans 2016 run for governor in Delaware Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Candidate backs Massachusetts 'single payer' plan Updated: Apr-16-14 8:45 pm
LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon - The GOP is making a bold play for a U.S. Senate seat in reliably Democratic Oregon, where a Republican hasn't been elected to a statewide office in more than a decade.
PHOENIX - Two Republican candidates for Arizona governor in an already crowded field could have a critical advantage thanks to support close to home, the Arizona Capitol Times reported (http://bit.ly/1jWCfT1) earlier this month.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden's decision not to seek re-election and instead run for governor in 2016 is reshuffling the state's political landscape and altering the usual path to higher office.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The three candidates seeking the Republican nomination for a central Arkansas congressional seat are running on vows to cut taxes and regulations in Washington, but split sharply on who would be the strongest candidate in this fall's election.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Republican leader for Wyoming's most populated county says Gov. Matt Mead isn't likely to be censured during May's statewide GOP convention.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska Democrats are calling for a Republican candidate for governor to pull a televised campaign ad showing him knocking a Barack Obama doll off a fence post while criticizing the president's health care law.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican gubernatorial hopeful Asa Hutchinson called rival Curtis Coleman's vow to resist some deployments of the Arkansas National Guard "inflammatory rhetoric" as the two squared off in a debate on Saturday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democratic candidate for Ohio governor has released his first ad of the campaign season, focusing on his Republican opponent, not his challenger in the primary.
HELENA, Montana - Max Baucus' decision not to seek re-election to the Senate after 35 years opened the door for Republicans to pick up one of the six Democratic seats they need to recapture control of the Senate. But his early resignation after being named U.S. ambassador to China may have bolstered Democratic prospects of retaining the seat they've held for a century, thanks to the value of incumbency.
AUSTIN, Texas - Attorney General Greg Abbott says Texas school districts that authorize employees to carry handguns aren't violating state law.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Democrats and their allies who are trying to take out Republican Gov. Scott Walker have invested all their hopes in Mary Burke, a Harvard-educated political newcomer whose father started Trek Bicycle when she was a teenager.
DAYTON, Ohio - A son of Ohio Democratic gubernatorial candidate Larry Ealy (EE'-lee) has been accused of buying stolen identities online and using them to file fraudulent federal income tax returns for refunds.
LANSING, Michigan - Democrat Mark Schauer has made his Michigan gubernatorial campaign official by turning in about 27,000 signatures from all 83 counties to election officials.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota voters who live out of the state, will be travelling on Election Day or simply want to cast their vote early can do so with absentee ballots beginning Friday.
AUSTIN, Texas - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis' legal work for a taxpayer-funded tollway agency is part of a larger FBI-led investigation into the tollway group, according to a published report Friday.
TOWSON, Maryland - All three Democratic candidates in the governor's race agree Maryland's economic policies need work, but they disagree sharply about how much.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf, a Democratic candidate for governor who took out a multimillion-dollar loan to help finance his campaign, reported nearly $2.2 million in adjusted income in 2012, according to two pages of his 2012 tax return he released Thursday.
HONOLULU - Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie was invited to speak at the state Democratic convention in May, but his primary opponent David Ige was not, which has left the state senator feeling slighted.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Treasurer Steve Grossman faced off against the state's gun lobby director in an informal debate Thursday meant to highlight what the Democratic candidate for governor says is the failure of a party primary opponent - Attorney General Martha Coakley - to embrace tougher gun control.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott's campaign for governor says it will accept contributions made with the bitcoin virtual currency.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has made his re-election bid official by turning in more than 26,000 signatures from all 83 counties to election officials.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah elections officials say they don't know who in recent weeks mailed legislative endorsements and attacks purporting to represent a nonprofit group.
DOVER, Delaware - Vice President Joe Biden's eldest son, Beau Biden, says he won't seek re-election as Delaware attorney general this year but plans to run for governor in 2016.
BOSTON - Democratic candidate for governor Don Berwick on Wednesday called for a "single health care payment system" for Massachusetts.