- Police: Vermont deaths likely a murder-suicide Updated: Apr-17-14 12:25 pm
- 2 found dead at Southeast Texas RV park Updated: Apr-17-14 11:40 am
- Suicide suspected in Sunset train-pedestrian fatal Updated: Apr-16-14 9:16 am
- Death of ex-Pa. energy lab official ruled suicide Updated: Apr-16-14 6:04 am
- Phoenix police identify 2 in homicide-suicide Updated: Apr-15-14 6:53 pm
- Washington County jail inmate's suicide probed Updated: Apr-15-14 9:38 am
- Cyanide poisoning in suicide shuts neighborhood Updated: Apr-15-14 5:43 am
- Deputies: Man kills self after Cornville barricade Updated: Apr-14-14 7:58 pm
- GBI probing double murder, suicide Updated: Apr-14-14 4:10 pm
- Mesa police identify couple killed Updated: Apr-14-14 1:10 pm
- Suicide suspected in man's fall in Yosemite Updated: Apr-14-14 8:37 am
- Fresno cops probe suspected murder-suicide attempt Updated: Apr-13-14 6:31 pm
- Mesa police investigate couple's death Updated: Apr-13-14 6:10 pm
- Authorities find 3 dead at NC retirement community Updated: Apr-12-14 2:35 pm
- Review: Mizzou didn't follow federal assault rules Updated: Apr-11-14 5:37 pm
- 2 dead in apparent South Carolina murder-suicide Updated: Apr-11-14 3:28 pm
- Authorities rule suicide in Iowa developer's death Updated: Apr-11-14 1:52 pm
- Missouri high school senior commits suicide Updated: Apr-11-14 1:04 pm
- Wisconsin to pay $562K after suicide at Mendota Updated: Apr-11-14 11:58 am
- Giffords gunman made online rants before killing Updated: Apr-10-14 10:29 pm
- Attorney says he has new evidence in 2012 death Updated: Apr-10-14 7:43 pm
- Colorado county grapples with high suicide rate Updated: Apr-10-14 1:02 pm
- Man, 78, sentenced to prison in wife's 2011 death Updated: Apr-10-14 10:53 am
- 3 found dead at home in Garland County Updated: Apr-09-14 9:11 am
- Ill. man commits suicide days before murder trial Updated: Apr-09-14 8:02 am
STOWE, Vermont - Police in Stowe, Vermont, say an investigation indicates the deaths of two adults are a murder-suicide.
CONROE, Texas - Authorities north of Houston say two people are dead in an apparent murder-suicide.
SALT LAKE CITY - A man was struck and killed by a FrontRunner train in Sunset, shutting down a stretch of the commuter line for several hours Tuesday night.
PITTSBURGH - The death of a former National Energy Technology Laboratory director who had been indicted by a grand jury has been ruled a suicide.
PHOENIX - Authorities have released the names of a couple found dead after a homicide-suicide in west Phoenix.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - An inmate in the Washington County Jail has died a week after attempting suicide in his cell.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Fairfield fire officials say a man who committed suicide by drinking potassium cyanide prompted a hazardous materials alert that shut part of a neighborhood.
CORNVILLE, Arizona - Authorities say a man is dead after fatally shooting himself following a nearly eight-hour barricade situation at a northern Arizona home.
HARTWELL, Georgia - Sheriff's officials in northeast Georgia say a woman and the owner of the restaurant she worked at were fatally shot by her ex-husband before he turned the gun on himself.
MESA, Arizona - Mesa police have identified a man and woman who died in a car in a school parking lot as a result of what's being called a homicide/suicide.
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, California - Authorities say suicide is suspected in the death of a man who apparently jumped from the top of a popular climbing spot in Yosemite National Park.
FRESNO, California - Fresno police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide attempt that left a man dead and his wife critically injured.
MESA, Arizona - Mesa police say the deaths of a man and woman found in a school parking lot are being investigated as a murder-suicide.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Authorities say the deaths of three people found in a home in a retirement community near Wilmington appear to be a murder-suicide.
ROLLA, Missouri - An independent report released Friday says the University of Missouri failed to follow parts of the federal law that governs sexual harassment on campus when handling the case of a former swimmer's suicide.
SHELDON, South Carolina - The Beaufort County coroner says the deaths of two elderly people in the Sheldon area of the county appear to have been a murder-suicide.
GUTHRIE CENTER, Iowa - Authorities have ruled the death of a prominent Des Moines developer found in a burned vehicle as a suicide.
WARRENSBURG, Missouri - Warrensburg police say an 18-year-old high school senior left campus and committed suicide after employees reported him in the school parking lot with a gun in his car.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state will pay more than half a million dollars to the estate of a man who committed suicide four years ago at Mendota Mental Health Institute, settling a lawsuit that accused hospital staffers of being negligent in his care.
PHOENIX - The man who shot former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was unraveling in the months before the rampage, issuing paranoid, expletive-filled Internet rants about government conspiracies, suicide and killing police, according to new law enforcement documents released Thursday.
DENVER - Relatives of a woman whose shooting death was initially ruled a suicide are urging Weld County prosecutors to file criminal charges in the case.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Police knew about the suicidal tendencies of nearly a third of the people who killed themselves in Mesa County in the first half of last year, according to a new study that found gaps in monitoring, counseling, drug treatment and other areas in the county where the suicide rate is double the state's and triple the nation's.
DUCHESNE, Utah - A 78-year-old Duchesne man has been ordered to prison in his elderly wife's 2011 stabbing death.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Authorities in Garland County say three people are dead in a suspected double murder-suicide.
CAHOKIA, Illinois - Police say a 58-year-old southwestern Illinois man committed suicide, days before he was set to stand trial for the 2012 death of his wife.