- Police investigating deaths of infant and father Updated: May-04-16 6:37 pm
D'IBERVILLE, Mississippi - D'Iberville police are investigating the death of a 10-month-old infant and his father's apparent suicide.
- Fired employee kills co-worker, self at Houston-area company Updated: May-04-16 5:03 pm
KATY, Texas - A man dismissed last month from a Houston-area transportation company stormed into the facility and opened fire on Wednesday, fatally shooting a former co-worker and injuring two others before turning the gun on himself, saying his life had been ruined, sheriff's officials said.
- Man who said wife hanged herself now accused in her murder Updated: May-04-16 2:38 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A Summerville man who authorities say told investigators his wife hanged herself with a garden hose has now been charged with her murder.
- Names of Nebraskans who died in murder-suicide released Updated: May-04-16 9:18 am
TRENTON, Nebraska - Authorities have released the names of two southwest Nebraska men who died in a murder-suicide.
- Woman convicted in husband's 2011 murder and staged suicide Updated: May-04-16 3:36 am
AVON LAKE, Ohio - An Ohio woman who called 911 to report that her husband committed suicide by suffocating himself has been convicted of murder in his 2011 death.
- Maryland police: Fugitive killed himself without warning Updated: May-03-16 8:46 pm
BALTIMORE - An armed man wanted on robbery and kidnapping charges in North Carolina fatally shot himself without warning Tuesday after police officers found him at a Baltimore home, Maryland State Police said.
- Women killed in Iowa murder-suicide identified Updated: May-03-16 1:06 pm
DANVILLE, Iowa - Authorities say the two women killed by a southeast Iowa man who then killed himself were his estranged wife and her mother.
- Westminster man arrested after wife found shot to death Updated: May-02-16 10:39 pm
WESTMINSTER, Colorado - A Westminster man who told investigators his wife killed herself has been arrested on a charge of first-degree murder.
- 2 people involved in murder-suicide in Loveland ID'd Updated: May-02-16 8:29 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - Authorities have released the names of two people who were involved in a murder-suicide in Loveland.
- The Latest: Man defends policy payout after murder-suicide Updated: May-02-16 7:43 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Latest on a lawsuit accusing a Baton Rouge man of improperly collecting a $500,000 payout from his business partner's life insurance policy after the partner killed his estranged wife and himself (all times local):
- Man sued over life insurance payout after murder-suicide Updated: May-02-16 3:13 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A lawsuit claims a Baton Rouge man improperly collected a $500,000 payout from his business partner's life insurance policy after the partner gunned down his estranged wife and shot and killed himself in Connecticut last year.
- Murder-suicide suspected in Mankato couple's shooting deaths Updated: May-01-16 12:26 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - Mankato police suspect the shooting deaths of a couple were a murder-suicide.
- Police: Well-known Florida couple die in murder-suicide Updated: May-01-16 10:28 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Police say a well-known St. Petersburg couple has died in their home in a murder-suicide.
- Police: Well-known St. Pete couple die in murder-suicide Updated: May-01-16 10:02 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Police say a well-known St. Petersburg couple whose bodies were found in their home died in a murder-suicide.
- Police: apparent murder-suicide claims life of teacher Updated: Apr-30-16 4:16 pm
PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida - Authorities say a southwest Florida teacher was fatally shot by her estranged husband in an apparent murder-suicide.
- Police identify victims in fatal Wisconsin Rapids shooting Updated: Apr-29-16 5:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Rapids police have identified the man and two children who died in an apparent double murder-suicide this week.
- Friend of Charleston church massacre suspect pleads guilty Updated: Apr-29-16 4:05 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A friend of the white man accused of killing nine black parishioners during a Bible study at a Charleston church last year pleaded guilty Friday to lying to federal authorities. He also revealed the suspect told him he had intended to kill himself after the slayings, which he had planned for months.
- The Latest: Son of Victim: I don't understand why he did it Updated: Apr-29-16 3:06 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - The Latest on a guilty plea by a friend of the man accused of gunning down nine black parishioners during a Bible study in a South Carolina church (all times local):
- Police: Robber fatally shot employee, killed himself Updated: Apr-29-16 11:37 am
PRINCETON, West Virginia - Authorities say a man fatally shot a Princeton convenience store worker during a robbery and then killed himself.
- Police: Shooting in southwest Louisiana is murder-suicide Updated: Apr-28-16 8:30 pm
SULPHUR, Louisiana - A man who exchanged gunfire with sheriff's deputies after fatally shooting his wife in southwest Louisiana died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, authorities said.
- Authorities say death at Apple headquarters was suicide Updated: Apr-28-16 8:20 pm
CUPERTINO, California - Authorities say a young Apple employee took his own life at the company's headquarters this week.
- Las Cruces police investigating an apparent murder-suicide Updated: Apr-28-16 7:37 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Police say they're investigating what appears to be a murder-suicide involving an elderly couple at their Las Cruces home.
- Cops: Lawrence woman had restraining order against boyfriend Updated: Apr-28-16 7:23 am
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - Authorities say a Lawrence woman shot by her boyfriend before he took his own life had taken out a restraining order against him the day before the shooting, but it wasn't served immediately due to a computer glitch.
- Sheriff: Boy used father's pistol to accidentally kill self Updated: Apr-27-16 6:08 pm
DALLAS, Georgia - Officials say a 3-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed himself with his father's pistol.
- Police: Man killed in Virginia standoff threatened suicide Updated: Apr-27-16 4:36 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - A man who was fatally shot by snipers during a standoff last week said he was going to kill himself, threatened to kill police officers and fired eight rifle shots at an armored police vehicle, authorities said.