- Missing Tucson man found dead from suicide Updated: Mar-09-14 3:47 pm
- Coroner: Ala. couple killed in murder-suicide pact Updated: Mar-09-14 12:17 pm
- Child sex abuse suspect dies at Boston hospital Updated: Mar-07-14 10:35 pm
- Police: 2 teens dead in Phoenix murder-suicide Updated: Mar-07-14 9:44 pm
- Lawyer accused of murder expected to be released Updated: Mar-07-14 7:01 pm
- Cyberbully law proposed after girl's suicide Updated: Mar-07-14 3:43 pm
- Tests show Ala man poisoned self after conviction Updated: Mar-07-14 12:10 pm
- Jenks police probing possible murder-suicide Updated: Mar-06-14 12:52 pm
- Nevada suicide victim lied about missing wife Updated: Mar-05-14 9:01 pm
- Robbery suspect kills self to end Phoenix standoff Updated: Mar-05-14 7:37 pm
- Man in Nevada police shooting gets 12 to 30 months Updated: Mar-05-14 5:04 pm
- Cold case suspect found dead days after being ID'd Updated: Mar-05-14 4:16 pm
- Man kills himself in Iberia Parish deputy's car Updated: Mar-04-14 10:13 am
- 2 dead in apparent San Francisco murder suicide Updated: Mar-04-14 1:29 am
- Denver jail suicide prompts search in Illinois Updated: Mar-03-14 5:21 pm
- Lake Havasu man shoots 1, commits suicide Updated: Mar-01-14 5:02 am
- Authorities release IDs on murder-suicide victims Updated: Feb-27-14 9:01 am
- Police: Man, son dead from apparent murder-suicide Updated: Feb-26-14 1:05 pm
- Fleeing driver shoots self to death in Auburn Updated: Feb-26-14 12:05 pm
- 2 dead in domestic dispute at Dallas nightclub Updated: Feb-26-14 9:47 am
- Pedestrian fatally struck on Los Angeles freeway Updated: Feb-26-14 9:16 am
- Death of Wis. couple ruled murder-suicide Updated: Feb-25-14 6:44 pm
- Lawsuit: Ohio feud has led to botched death probes Updated: Feb-25-14 4:02 pm
- Pa. AG will drop daughter's assisted-suicide case Updated: Feb-24-14 7:52 pm
- Police ID pair in Portland murder-suicide Updated: Feb-22-14 5:01 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Police say a 30-year-old Tucson man who went missing last week has been found dead of an apparent suicide.
ASHFORD, Alabama - Authorities in Houston County say a murder-suicide involving an elderly couple appears to have been prearranged.
BOSTON - A man charged with sexually abusing 13 children through his wife's unlicensed child care business died at a hospital Friday night after an apparent suicide attempt in jail several hours earlier, his lawyer said.
PHOENIX - A teenage boy fatally shot his ex-girlfriend before turning the gun on himself at a north Phoenix home in a murder-suicide, authorities said.
PHOENIX - An attorney for a California divorce lawyer accused of murder in Arizona says he expects that his client will get released from jail early next week in response to a judge's decision that threw out a jury's guilty verdict in the case and ordered a new trial.
SARATOGA, California - Juveniles who sexually assault unconscious victims could be tried as adults under proposed California legislation brought in response to the suicide of a 15-year-old girl who was sexually battered while passed out at a party then humiliated by photos circulated to classmates.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Forensic tests showed that a Tuscaloosa man who swallowed something in court moments after being convicted of child sexual abuse last year used strychnine to kill himself, authorities said.
JENKS, Oklahoma - Police in a Tulsa suburb say they are investigating an apparent murder-suicide involving a woman and her 3-year-old daughter.
RENO, Nevada - The husband of a missing Spanish Springs woman concocted a false story about her supposed death before he committed suicide, but she too is likely dead, detectives said Wednesday.
PHOENIX - A standoff between an armed robbery suspect and Phoenix police is over after the man fatally shot himself.
LAS VEGAS - A 41-year-old ex-convict from Utah could be eligible for parole almost immediately after being sentenced Wednesday to 12 to 30 months in Nevada state prison for a shooting that left him and a Mesquite police officer wounded almost a year ago.
FAIRFIELD, California - A cold case murder suspect identified through fingerprint and DNA evidence was found dead days after learning that he'd been linked to the crime.
NEW IBERIA, Louisiana - State police are investigating the death of a 22-year-old New Iberia man who apparently shot and killed himself while handcuffed in an Iberia Parish Sheriff's Office vehicle Sunday night.
SAN FRANCISCO - Police say two victims have been found dead in an apparent murder-suicide at a convalescent home.
DENVER - Authorities in Illinois are searching for the body of a missing pipeline worker after a man arrested in Colorado told investigators the man was dead before apparently hanging himself.
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - Police say a Lake Havasu City man shot another man outside a duplex before turning the gun on himself.
OAK LAWN, Illinois - Authorities have released the names of four people who died in an apparent murder-suicide in the Chicago suburb of Oak Lawn.
GREENSBURG, Indiana - Police in southeastern Indiana on Wednesday were trying to piece together the final hours of a man who apparently shot and killed his 14-year-old son and them himself.
AUBURN, Washington - A driver who fled from a Washington State Patrol shot himself to death as the chase came to an end early Wednesday on Highway 167 in Auburn.
DALLAS - Dallas police say a woman has died after being shot by her boyfriend who then took his own life as the couple argued at a nightclub.
PASADENA, California - A pedestrian has been struck and killed on a Los Angeles-area freeway and authorities are investigating the incident as a possible suicide.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay police say the deaths of a man and a woman found in their east side apartment have been ruled a murder-suicide.
CINCINNATI - A southern Ohio coroner is accused in a lawsuit of using deaths as a political pawn in a feud with the local sheriff, disrespecting bodies and abandoning important evidence, and as a result, keeping one Ohio family from ever knowing whether a loved one was killed or committed suicide.
PHILADELPHIA - Pennsylvania's attorney general won't appeal a recent ruling that clears a nurse of assisted-suicide charges in her elderly father's death.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Police Bureau has identified a husband and wife who died last week in what homicide detectives say was a murder-suicide.