- Brazil police investigate school for racism Updated: Dec-06-13 9:16 am
- Ag department investigating cattle thefts Updated: Dec-06-13 8:22 am
- St. Louis police investigate 3 fatal shootings Updated: Dec-06-13 8:19 am
- NH police investigate armed robbery at Keene home Updated: Dec-06-13 7:58 am
- No. 1 Florida State moves past Winston accusation Updated: Dec-06-13 4:35 am
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Walker crash Updated: Dec-06-13 1:10 am
- Officer under investigation in prostitution ring Updated: Dec-05-13 8:27 pm
- 2 soccer players charged in fixing investigation Updated: Dec-05-13 8:12 pm
- IU Southeast: BB gun led to campus lockdown Updated: Dec-05-13 6:11 pm
- Police probe alleged assault of Seton Hall student Updated: Dec-05-13 4:55 pm
- Police seek clues after woman's body found in car Updated: Dec-05-13 4:13 pm
- ATF: Work on West explosion case continues Updated: Dec-05-13 3:50 pm
- Separate trials requested in SC State case Updated: Dec-05-13 3:25 pm
- Arson investigated at Colorado office of BLM Updated: Dec-05-13 12:19 pm
- Official: Calls still coming on slain Iowa cousins Updated: Dec-05-13 8:19 am
- DA: Officers justified in standoff shooting Updated: Dec-05-13 7:04 am
- Buncombe County deputies investigate 2 deaths Updated: Dec-05-13 6:40 am
- Montgomery Co. police investigate 2 bank robberies Updated: Dec-05-13 5:40 am
- Court docs: Toronto mayor tried obtaining tape Updated: Dec-04-13 10:40 pm
- Conn. police arrest couple sought by Mass. Updated: Dec-04-13 8:22 pm
- Police chief criticizes quadruple murder probe Updated: Dec-04-13 6:44 pm
- FBI agent testifies at ex-BP engineer's trial Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- Officer: Not clear who shot agent during search Updated: Dec-04-13 5:19 pm
- Portsmouth, NH, police ID body found in creek Updated: Dec-04-13 3:44 pm
- Police seek suspect in Newark, Del. slaying Updated: Dec-04-13 3:08 pm
SAO PAULO - Brazil police say they are investigating a school for suspected racism after it allegedly refused to re-enroll an 8-year-old boy because of his natural Afro hairstyle.
ST. JOHN, Kansas - The Kansas Department of Agriculture is helping investigate three separate thefts of cattle in Stafford County.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police are investigating after three people were shot and killed near Fairground Park on the city's north side.
KEENE, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police are investigating an armed robbery of an occupied home in Keene.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A prosecutor's decision to not bring charges against Florida State quarterback and Heisman Trophy favorite Jameis Winston has removed a cloud from over the team, which is focused and prepared to face Duke in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game, Coach Jimbo Fisher said.
LOS ANGELES - Detectives arrested a teenager Thursday accused of stealing some wreckage from the Porsche that "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker was in when he died in a crash, and a second suspect was planning to turn himself in, authorities said.
WASHINGTON - A District of Columbia police officer is under investigation for allegedly running a prostitution ring out of his apartment, court documents show.
LONDON - Two players from the sixth tier of English soccer have been charged with conspiring to fix matches as part of an investigation into a suspected Singapore-based international betting syndicate.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Indiana University Southeast officials say a student bringing a BB gun to use as a prop for a theater class is what led to campus being placed on lockdown for about 45 minutes after a student reported seeing someone on campus with a gun.
SOUTH ORANGE, New Jersey - Police in northern New Jersey are investigating an allegation of a sexual assault of a Seton Hall student that may have been captured on video.
GASTONIA, North Carolina - Police in Gastonia are looking for information after a woman's body was found inside a car down an embankment.
DALLAS - Federal investigators in charge of investigating the deadly fertilizer plant explosion in West say they still consider the case open, eight months after the blast killed 15 people and sent debris flying miles away.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A businessman charged in a public corruption case involving South Carolina State University wants to be tried separately from a former trustee, but prosecutors said in papers filed Thursday that two trials would be unnecessarily costly.
DENVER - An investigation was underway by federal and other authorities after someone smashed computers and other equipment and set fire to the federal Bureau of Land Management office in Gunnison.
EVANSDALE, Iowa - Investigators are still getting calls regarding two Iowa cousins whose bodies were found a year ago about 25 miles from where they were last seen.
WICHITA, Kansas - The Sedgwick County district attorney says law enforcement officers were justified in a fatal shooting that ended a 32-hour standoff at an apartment complex.
ERWIN, North Carolina - Buncombe County sheriff's deputies think the shooting deaths of a man and woman near Erwin were the result of a murder-suicide.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Montgomery County police are investigating robberies this week of banks in Rockville and Bethesda.
TORONTO - New court documents released Wednesday suggest Toronto Mayor Rob Ford may have offered $5,000 and a car to suspected drug dealers in exchange for a video that appears to show him smoking crack.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut police say they have arrested a Massachusetts couple who authorities believed might harm themselves and their special needs son.
DETROIT - Police Chief James Craig is criticizing the initial investigation into the year-old unsolved slayings of four people at an east side Detroit home.
NEW ORLEANS - Some of the text messages that a former BP drilling engineer deleted from his cellphone contained information that could have been evidence in the Justice Department's investigation of the company's 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, an FBI agent testified Wednesday at the engineer's trial on obstruction of justice charges.
JACKSON, Mississippi - It's not clear who shot and wounded a U.S. Marshals task force agent during the search for a murder suspect in Jackson on Tuesday or if the man charged in the case fired his weapon, a law enforcement official testified Wednesday.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Police in Portsmouth have identified the woman who was found floating in Sagamore Creek.
NEWARK, Delaware - New Castle County Police are looking for a man they say is a suspect in the slaying of a Philadelphia man in Newark.