- Nicholls cooking students work at Masters golf Updated: Apr-14-14 8:58 am
- Dr. Weil adds kale and more to UA hospital menu Updated: Apr-12-14 9:02 am
- Missouri hospital chef heals with food, friendship Updated: Apr-11-14 1:20 pm
- New food festival to celebrate LGBT chefs Updated: Apr-10-14 6:12 pm
- O'Hare unveils overhaul of international terminal Updated: Apr-04-14 4:44 pm
- Eatery at center of Paula Deen controversy closes Updated: Apr-04-14 3:03 pm
- O'Hare unveils overhaul of international terminal Updated: Apr-04-14 12:51 pm
- 'Food & Wine' honors Monroe chef Updated: Apr-03-14 7:01 am
- California lawmakers reconsider bare-hand food ban Updated: Mar-25-14 9:04 pm
- SC chefs offer their cuisines for USC scholarship Updated: Mar-24-14 4:02 am
- Vt. students compete in culinary competition Updated: Mar-22-14 2:40 pm
- James Beard Foundation nominates 4 La chefs Updated: Mar-19-14 4:38 am
- White House losing pastry chef Bill Yosses in June Updated: Mar-18-14 2:54 pm
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Thirty-six cooking students are returning to Nicholls State University after a week of work at the Masters golf tournament.
TUCSON, Arizona - Dr. Andrew Weil has yet to open one of his True Food Kitchen restaurants in Tucson, but his dishes will now be available at a venue previously unknown for culinary prowess - the hospital.
ST. LOUIS - Certain places have reputations for serving bad food. Places where you're stuck with few options under cramped conditions. Airplanes. Jails. And, of course, hospitals.
Something new is coming to the parade of food festivals that has sprung up around the country - CookOUT/RockOUT, a food and music event celebrating LGBT chefs and other food luminaries.
CHICAGO - Chicago unveiled a $26 million overhaul of O'Hare Airport's international terminal on Friday, showing off two dozen new high-end dining and shopping options.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Paula Deen and her younger brother, Bubba, have shut off the fish fryer and locked the doors at the Savannah seafood restaurant that served as the backdrop to a workplace discrimination lawsuit that stained the celebrity cook's reputation.
CHICAGO - The city of Chicago has unveiled a $26 million overhaul of the international terminal at O'Hare Airport.
MONROE, Louisiana - Food and Wine magazine has named Cory Bahr as the Gulf Coast region's People's Best New Chef 2014.
SACRAMENTO, California - California lawmakers are beginning to back away from a new law that bans bare-hand contact with food in restaurants and bars, with the Assembly Health Committee voting unanimously Tuesday to repeal and revisit the regulation.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Chefs from around South Carolina are offering tastes of their cooking on the University of South Carolina's historic Horseshoe to support scholarships.
ESSEX JUNCTION, Vermont - Hundreds of young chefs have competed as teams in Vermont's Junior Iron Chef competition this weekend.
NEW ORLEANS - The James Beard Foundation has revealed the nominees for its culinary and journalism awards.
WASHINGTON - The White House is losing its top dessert maker.