- Doyenne of New Orleans dining scene turns 90 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:03 pm
NEW ORLEANS - She dropped out of secretarial school and taught herself the restaurant business, mentored chefs who put Louisiana cooking on the culinary map, is the matriarch of a family that owns nearly 20 restaurants and is credited with creating nouvelle Creole cuisine.
- Celebrity chef Cat Cora, partner divorcing in California Updated: Nov-09-15 5:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - Celebrity chef Cat Cora says she is getting a divorce from her partner of 17 years.
- Paul Prudhomme's personal cookbooks donated Updated: Nov-05-15 4:04 am
NEW ORLEANS - His own first cookbook, published in 1984, is still regarded as a bible of Louisiana Cajun cooking, and now Chef Paul Prudhomme's personal collection of nearly 600 cookbooks will be available to researchers and food lovers through the Southern Food and Beverage Institute.
- Chef Jose Andres focuses on Haitian cuisine in PBS special Updated: Nov-03-15 1:37 pm
NEW YORK - Chef Jose Andres hopes that by boosting the profile of Haitian cuisine, he can inspire more travelers to visit.
- Neighborhoods: Art, fashion collide in Miami Design District Updated: Nov-03-15 9:15 am
MIAMI - It was once was a pineapple farm. Then a rough, industrial neighborhood overlooking a furniture district. Today, the Miami Design District is emerging as an upscale shopping and art mecca.