- TV food star Sandra Lee has cancer surgery in NYC Updated: May-19-15 2:40 pm
ALBANY, New York - Food Network television star Sandra Lee is recovering from breast cancer surgery.
- 77-year-old northern New Hampshire pancake house expands Updated: May-15-15 6:49 am
- David Gelb returns to food with 'Chef's Table' on Netflix Updated: May-13-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - Filmmaker David Gelb, who directed the delectable "Jiro Dreams of Sushi," has landed back in the foodie world with a Netflix series covering the lives and cuisines of six top chefs.
- TV food star Sandra Lee says cancer surgery postponed Updated: May-13-15 3:52 pm
ALBANY, New York - Food Network television star Sandra Lee says her surgery for breast cancer has been postponed until next week because of an upper respiratory infection.
- Food world's 'mad scientist' Dufresne ponders next steps Updated: May-13-15 10:36 am
NEW YORK - If the sky had been the limit, Wylie Dufresne says, he'd have become a professional baseball player.
- Broadway stars to celebrate B. Smith, help fight Alzheimer's Updated: May-06-15 11:34 am
NEW YORK - Broadway stars and singers will come together next week to celebrate former model and restaurateur B. Smith and raise money to help people with Alzheimer's disease.
- New Orleans chef wins James Beard Award Updated: May-06-15 6:28 am
CHICAGO - A New Orleans chef has won a coveted award for his culinary delights.
- Food critic Josh Ozersky found dead in Chicago hotel Updated: May-05-15 3:46 pm
CHICAGO - Authorities say a well-known food critic who was in Chicago for the James Beard Foundation Awards has been found dead in his hotel room.
- Private Zone wins Churchill Downs Stakes Updated: May-02-15 5:50 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Private Zone was the front-running winner in the $500,000 Churchill Downs Stakes as Bayern faded badly Saturday in his season debut.
- The Latest: Flay fires up winner in Derby undercard race Updated: May-02-15 3:00 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - 2:38 p.m.
- Louisiana blogger Jay Ducote to compete on Food Network Star Updated: Apr-30-15 6:31 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Food Network is looking for its next celebrity chef, and Baton Rouge food blogger Jay Ducote (doo-KOH'-tee) will be among the hopefuls competing on the 11th season of Food Network Star.
- White House to unveil Barack Obama state china Updated: Apr-27-15 6:04 am
WASHINGTON - A hue of blue inspired by the waters of Hawaii is a prominent feature of the Obama state china service being unveiled by the White House.
- Former Florida foster kid appears on Rachael Ray Updated: Apr-25-15 10:32 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A former Florida foster kid and her mentor were featured on the Rachael Ray Show this week.