- Contractor back in jail after contacting woman Updated: Dec-05-13 9:32 pm
- Report: Sweden's spying on Russia key to US Updated: Dec-05-13 11:43 am
- Aussie FM expresses 'regrets' in Indonesia spy row Updated: Dec-05-13 5:34 am
- Some question SKorea spy claim about Kim's uncle Updated: Dec-04-13 6:26 am
- Germany indicts alleged Syrian agent Updated: Dec-04-13 3:32 am
- Australian spies raid home of East Timor lawyer Updated: Dec-04-13 2:01 am
- Canada arrests man for selling ship info to China Updated: Dec-01-13 12:56 pm
- Report: US spied on 2010 global summit in Toronto Updated: Nov-27-13 11:47 pm
- Pakistani activists accuse outed US spy of murder Updated: Nov-27-13 5:42 pm
- Report: NSA spied on radicals' pornography habits Updated: Nov-27-13 3:47 pm
- Spy camera found in NY hospital; nurse charged Updated: Nov-27-13 3:04 am
- Malaysia summons Singapore envoy over spying claim Updated: Nov-26-13 7:40 am
- Hollywood's Arnon Milchan says he was Israeli spy Updated: Nov-25-13 5:14 pm
- Spying furor exposes Indonesia-Australia relations Updated: Nov-22-13 5:47 am
- Australian PM promises Indonesia full response Updated: Nov-21-13 3:35 am
- Merkel: trust with US needs to be rebuilt Updated: Nov-18-13 11:10 am
- Report: British spy agency monitors luxury hotels Updated: Nov-17-13 10:25 am
- European, US media face new tests with NSA spying Updated: Nov-16-13 5:18 am
- 'Hacktivist' gets prison in NY cyberattacks case Updated: Nov-15-13 1:49 pm
- UK police: Spy in bag probably died by accident Updated: Nov-13-13 3:37 pm
- Somalia: New militant defectors aid spy service Updated: Nov-13-13 11:33 am
- 3 guilty in Olympic Stadium subterfuge case Updated: Nov-08-13 12:03 pm
- North Korea says SKorean spy arrested in capital Updated: Nov-07-13 8:16 am
- Belgium probes hacking of premier's office Updated: Nov-06-13 9:58 am
- German intel officials discuss NSA spying with US Updated: Nov-05-13 12:04 pm
HONOLULU - A magistrate revoked bail Thursday for a defense contractor accused of giving military secrets to his Chinese girlfriend, because the man sent her a letter and email against a judge's orders.
STOCKHOLM - Sweden's public broadcaster says it has obtained secret documents leaked by former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden suggesting a Swedish spy agency has been a key supplier of intelligence on Russian leaders to the NSA.
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop tried to mend fences with Indonesia on Thursday, saying her government regrets the hurt caused to its president and people over reports that Australian spies tapped his phone.
SEOUL, South Korea - It's intriguing news: the claim by South Korea's spy agency that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un probably sacked the country's second-most-powerful official - his uncle. But the first question is, is it true?
BERLIN - German prosecutors have filed espionage charges against a man accused of spying on exiled dissidents for Syrian intelligence.
CANBERRA, Australia - Australia's secret service has raided the Canberra homes of a lawyer and a former spy who intend to allege in an international court in The Hague that Australia bugged the East Timorese Cabinet ahead of sensitive oil and gas revenue-sharing negotiations.
TORONTO - Police have arrested a Canadian man for allegedly trying to sell classified information to the Chinese government about Canada's ship building procurement strategy.
TORONTO - Canadian authorities allowed the National Security Agency to spy in the country during the G8 and G20 summits in Ontario in 2010, CBC News reported late Wednesday, citing documents shared by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
ISLAMABAD - Rising anger over deadly drone attacks spurred a Pakistani political party Wednesday to reveal the secret identity of what it said was the top U.S. spy in the country. It demanded he be tried for murder, another blow to already jagged relations between the two nations.
LONDON - The Huffington Post cited a secret National Security Agency document that allegedly reveals the U.S. agency spied on the online sexual activity of Islamist radicals in order to find ways to discredit them.
SCHENECTADY, New York - A male nurse was charged with unlawful surveillance after two women found a hidden camera recording them in an employee bathroom.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia's foreign ministry summoned a senior Singaporean diplomat Tuesday over allegations that the city-state has helped the United States and Australia tap telecommunications links in Asia for espionage.
JERUSALEM - Stories about Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan's alleged double life have been circulating for years.
CANBERRA, Australia - The fragile, odd-couple relationship between Australia and Indonesia, forever locked together by geography, has reached the latest of several historic dips. This time, the difference might be that it's the Australians who have more to lose.
CANBERRA, Australia - Prime Minister Tony Abbott promised Indonesia's president on Thursday a full and courteous response to his demand for an examination of reported Australian eavesdropping on senior Indonesian officials' phones.
BERLIN - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Monday the relationship between Germany and the United States as well as the future of a trans-Atlantic free trade agreement have been "put to the test" by allegations of massive spying by the U.S. National Security Agency - including tapping her own phone.
BERLIN - The German magazine Der Spiegel says the British intelligence agency GCHQ monitors bookings of at least 350 luxury hotels around the world to automatically track foreign diplomats and government officials who might be staying there.
MADRID - The spying revelations by former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden have made it a high-pressure, high-stakes time to be a top media executive.
NEW YORK - An unrepentant self-described "hacktivist" was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for illegally accessing computer systems of law enforcement agencies and government contractors.
LONDON - More than three years after the naked, decomposing body of British spy Gareth Williams was discovered stuffed inside a locked gym bag at the bottom of his bathtub, the mystery over his bizarre death lingers, and a police investigation has done little to clear it up.
MOGADISHU, Somalia - Abdi Ali is awakened by a text message alert asking for urgent help: Five militants on a civilian bus are on the way to Mogadishu.
LONDON - In a criminal case centering on London's Olympic Stadium, three men pleaded guilty on Friday to illegally obtaining private information from sports officials as the venue's future was being decided.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - North Korea's security agency said Thursday it arrested a South Korean spy in Pyongyang who intended to rally anti-government forces, a claim that intelligence officials in Seoul quickly called ridiculous and groundless.
BRUSSELS - Belgian authorities said Wednesday they are investigating the origin of espionage software that was left in Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo's office to secretly monitor his activities.
WASHINGTON - U.S. and German officials say their top intelligence officials are meeting in Washington to devise new guidelines on how the allies share intelligence - including whether they spy on each other.