- Taiwan says it has swapped convicted spies with China Updated: Nov-30-15 8:45 am
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Old foes China and Taiwan have swapped high-level convicted spies in a sign of goodwill linked to the first meeting ever between their presidents.
- Report: SAFB considered for new spy agency office since 2005 Updated: Nov-29-15 3:41 pm
SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE, Illinois - Proposed plans to relocate a federal spy agency's new regional headquarters from downtown St. Louis to Illinois' Scott Air Force Base have been around for over a decade, according to a newspaper report.
- Kenya police: 2 Kenyans arrested for spying for Iran Updated: Nov-28-15 12:33 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - Two Kenyans in police custody have admitted assisting Iranian state intelligence to plot attacks on western targets in Kenya, Kenya's police chief said Saturday.
- Swiss court convicts ex-HSBC employee for leaking bank data Updated: Nov-27-15 11:12 am
GENEVA - A Swiss court has convicted in absentia a former employee with international bank HSBC for economic espionage and sentenced him to five years in prison.
- Convicted spy Ronald Pelton freed from federal custody Updated: Nov-24-15 4:43 pm
WASHINGTON - A former National Security Agency employee convicted of selling defense and communication secrets he gained during his career has been released from federal custody 30 years after his arrest.
- New FBI chief in Boston talks on terror, economic espionage Updated: Nov-23-15 5:35 pm
BOSTON - For Harold Shaw, starting a job as the new special agent in charge of the FBI's Boston office is a bit of a homecoming.
- Convicted spy Pollard is released after 30 years behind bars Updated: Nov-20-15 4:47 pm
NEW YORK - Jonathan Pollard was released from prison Friday after 30 years behind bars for spying for Israel, and his lawyers immediately went to court to challenge tough parole conditions seemingly designed to ensure he doesn't spill any U.S. military secrets he might have left.
- The Latest: Pollard declines to comment on prison release Updated: Nov-20-15 11:19 am
NEW YORK - The latest on the release of convicted spy Jonathan Pollard (all times local):
- Netanyahu reportedly asking US to release Pollard to Israel Updated: Nov-19-15 7:48 am
JERUSALEM - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has asked the United States to allow convicted spy Jonathan Pollard to return immediately to Israel upon his upcoming release from a federal prison, a pro-government Israeli newspaper reported Thursday.
- Lithuanian sentenced to prison for spying for Belarus Updated: Nov-05-15 4:29 am
VILNIUS, Lithuania - A Lithuanian court has sentenced a former employee of the country's air traffic control service to three years and three months in prison after finding him guilty of spying for Belarus.
- Iranian state TV claims missing Lebanese citizen is a spy Updated: Nov-04-15 12:25 am
TEHRAN, Iran - Iranian state television on Tuesday claimed that a Washington-based Lebanese citizen missing in Tehran since September is actually an American spy now in the custody of authorities.