- Idaho officials OK implementation of sage grouse plan Updated: Nov-24-15 7:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho officials on Tuesday approved implementing the state's plan to protect habitat for greater sage grouse on endowment lands, despite frustration with federal land managers.
- $1M gift boosts communitywide education at Western Michigan Updated: Nov-24-15 11:09 am
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - A $1 million gift from the Bernard Osher Foundation will support Western Michigan University's efforts to boost communitywide education with courses and trips.
- Kansas University Endowment gives university $184M in FY2015 Updated: Nov-03-15 8:10 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Officials at the Kansas University Endowment say the endowment gave the university $184 million during the last fiscal year.
- Regents told WSU costs $5K a year more than UW Updated: Oct-30-15 1:54 pm
- Illinois Wesleyan University theater school gets $2.5M gift Updated: Oct-28-15 4:51 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Illinois Wesleyan University's School of Theater Arts has received a $2.5 million gift in honor of a graduate who often credited his theater training for helping him become a successful lawyer.
- George Lucas foundation donates $10M to USC film school Updated: Oct-27-15 7:17 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Force must be strong with USC.
- Yale's British museum to open in spring after conservation Updated: Oct-26-15 9:52 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Yale Center for British Art, the largest museum of British paintings, manuscripts and other works outside the United Kingdom, is set to reopen this spring after the completion of an interior conservation project.