- Pharma giant underwrites art programs for students Updated: Apr-23-14 5:28 pm
- Broad Art Museum gets $5 million donation Updated: Apr-18-14 10:40 am
- Tenn. arts programs get nearly $1M in support Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 am
- Hawks' Wirtz creates Northwestern endowment fund Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Wal-Mart CEO gives $1M to University of Arkansas Updated: Apr-17-14 1:31 pm
- Methodist University gets $1 million gift Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Obama to nominate new head of Humanities Endowment Updated: Apr-10-14 5:27 pm
- Idaho auctions off 21 Payette Lake cabin sites Updated: Apr-09-14 5:28 pm
- Salesianum gets $10M donation to endowment Updated: Apr-07-14 6:38 am
- NY endowment funds study of veterans' legal issues Updated: Apr-06-14 1:37 pm
- As Rutgers transforms, philosophy gets a boost Updated: Apr-06-14 11:19 am
- Delaware Art Museum to sell works to repay debt Updated: Mar-26-14 3:15 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Thousands of Philadelphia schoolchildren will be able to explore and develop an appreciation for art at the Barnes Foundation because of a new endowment.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University has received $5 million to increase its endowment and help fund exhibitions for the next five years, officials announced Friday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee arts organizations are receiving more than $995,000 in the National Endowment for the Arts' latest round of giving.
CHICAGO - Chicago Blackhawks Chairman Rocky Wirtz and his wife Marilyn are creating an endowment fund for Northwestern University's theater program.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas has received a $1 million gift from the CEO of Wal-Mart and his wife to benefit the school's business college.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Methodist University officials say a $1 million gift will support a Judaic studies endowment and the fine arts.
WASHINGTON - The White House says President Barack Obama will nominate Colby College President William "Bro" Adams to be the next chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Lands has auctioned off 21 vacation home sites at Payette Lake as part of its plan to divest itself of the lucrative but difficult-to-manage assets.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Salesianum School has received a $10 million donation to its endowment.
CENTRAL ISLIP, New York - A $200,000 endowment will fund students at Long Island's Touro Law Center who are studying legal challenges facing veterans.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - It could be among the most frightening things a college student can tell his or her tuition-paying parents: "I'm going to major in philosophy."
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware Art Museum says it will sell a few pieces of art to raise money to repay its bond debt and replenish its endowment.