- St. Louis names first-ever bike/pedestrian coordinator Updated: Oct-01-15 10:08 am
ST. LOUIS - The city of St. Louis has its first-ever bike and pedestrian coordinator.
- President Abbas raises Palestinian flag for first time at UN Updated: Sep-30-15 8:53 pm
UNITED NATIONS - Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas raised the Palestinian flag at the United Nations for the first time on Wednesday with a promise that it will be raised soon in Jerusalem, "the capital of our Palestinian state."
- Killer bees found in San Francisco Bay Area for first time Updated: Sep-29-15 5:37 pm
LAFAYETTE, California - Africanized honeybees, known as killer bees because of their swarming, aggressive and deadly nature when a colony is threatened, have made their way to the San Francisco Bay Area for the first time, researchers say.
- Analysis: US-China agreement on cybertheft a first step Updated: Sep-26-15 8:49 am
WASHINGTON - China's pledge to help crack down on hackers who steal commercial secrets from the United States, even coming as it did amid a bit of arm-twisting by President Barack Obama, is a big breakthrough that could reduce U.S.-China tensions and end huge losses for American companies.
- For 1st time, New York City schools close for Muslim holiday Updated: Sep-24-15 2:39 pm
NEW YORK - New York City public schools are closed to observe the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha (eed ahl-AHD'-hah).
- The Latest: Pope Francis settles in for first night in US Updated: Sep-22-15 5:15 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest developments in Pope Francis' visit to the United States. All times local:
- Duke offense prepares for challenge from No. 23 Northwestern Updated: Sep-15-15 2:35 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is letting its play on the field do the talking against No. 23 Northwestern - preferably in the end zone.