- NCDOT sends first-ever customer survey on its services Updated: May-14-15 4:05 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The N.C. Department of Transportation has begun mailing out its first-ever customer survey to determine what people think of its services.
- Columbus beats Seattle at home for first time, 3-2 Updated: May-09-15 10:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Kei Kamara scored two goals and the Columbus Crew beat Seattle 3-2 on Saturday night for their first home victory against the Sounders.
- 4 adopted siblings meet for the first time Updated: May-04-15 4:52 am
LOUISVILLE, Mississippi - Four adopted siblings met for the first time after using social media and television to locate each other.
- Ohio governor: Police standards board 'will bridge this gap' Updated: Apr-29-15 4:35 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A first-ever Ohio police standards board will lay out rules for law enforcement over the proper use of deadly force, Gov. John Kasich announced Wednesday in a move sparked by a series of fatal police shootings, including the November death of 12-year-old Tamir Rice in Cleveland.
- Missouri students take ACT for free for the first time Updated: Apr-29-15 5:05 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri students are taking the ACT college-entrance exam for free for the first time.