- Flag smut disease detected in Kansas wheat for first time Updated: Jun-25-15 1:13 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Agricultural officials are contacting Kansas farmers with fields infected with flag smut disease in an effort to contain its spread. It is the first time it has been detected in Kansas since the 1930s
- NY State Fair to have first-ever Pride Day Updated: Jun-21-15 9:41 am
ALBANY, New York - The New York State Fair is getting its first-ever pride day.
- First flight from Europe arrives at RI airport Updated: Jun-19-15 7:37 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's T.F. Green Airport has its first ever link to Europe.
- NYCFC beats Impact 3-1 for first ever 2-game winning streak Updated: Jun-13-15 11:20 pm
NEW YORK - David Villa and Kwadwo Poku each had a goal and an assist Saturday night, and New York City FC beat the Montreal Impact 3-1 for the expansion franchise's first back-to-back wins.
- Egypt opens borders with Gaza for the first time in months Updated: Jun-13-15 7:52 am
RAFAH, Gaza Strip - Egypt opened its borders with the Gaza Strip for the first time in months Saturday, allowing Palestinians to enter and leave the isolated coastal strip.
- Biologists tag elusive false killer whales for first time Updated: Jun-12-15 8:22 am
HONOLULU - Three false killer whales are giving biologists a unique look into where they travel.