- New Zealand, Australian men killed in Yemen strike Updated: Apr-16-14 1:40 am
- Bill would restrict drones on La. private property Updated: Apr-15-14 3:29 pm
- Red River Valley touted as drone industry center Updated: Apr-15-14 11:59 am
- Police: Ohio man's drone hindered medical chopper Updated: Apr-15-14 10:43 am
- Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace Updated: Apr-14-14 5:07 pm
- Drone targets Greenbrier Valley real estate market Updated: Apr-13-14 9:58 am
- Hoeven says Air Force will sign tech park lease Updated: Apr-12-14 5:34 am
- Drone training flights proposed for Hawaii site Updated: Apr-11-14 5:32 pm
- Drone used to scout Skagit Valley elk herd Updated: Apr-11-14 1:05 pm
- Search teams that rely on drones run afoul of FAA Updated: Apr-10-14 8:56 pm
- Bezos offers update on groceries, drones Updated: Apr-10-14 4:43 pm
- Afghan probe begins in attack on AP journalists Updated: Apr-10-14 3:41 am
- Governor signs bill restricting drones Updated: Apr-08-14 4:58 pm
- Club says drone hunts ineligible for records Updated: Apr-06-14 11:22 am
- US sending 2 warships to Japan to counter NKorea Updated: Apr-06-14 1:29 am
- North Korea says US 'hell-bent on regime change' Updated: Apr-04-14 10:50 pm
- Judge dismisses lawsuit over drone strikes Updated: Apr-04-14 9:41 pm
- Gov. Inslee vetoes legislative drone regulations Updated: Apr-04-14 8:07 pm
- Drones to come to downtown Reno Updated: Apr-04-14 4:04 pm
- Suspected NKorean drones crude, reflect new threat Updated: Apr-04-14 6:36 am
- Military drone crashes near Fort Indiantown Gap Updated: Apr-03-14 6:09 pm
- Drone bills hit turbulence in Minn. Legislature Updated: Apr-02-14 7:39 pm
- Utah governor approves drone restrictions Updated: Apr-02-14 4:45 pm
- SKorea suspects 2 crashed drones from North Korea Updated: Apr-02-14 5:25 am
- Colorado town votes down drone-hunting licenses Updated: Apr-01-14 11:39 pm
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Despite having little history of domestic terrorism, New Zealand and Australia were drawn into the global debate on drone strikes Wednesday after confirming that a citizen from each country was killed in Yemen last year.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Unmanned aircraft would be limited on Louisiana private property if lawmakers agree to a bill that won the support of a Senate judiciary committee Tuesday.
THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota - Dozens of representatives from agriculture, aviation and higher education are meeting in northwestern Minnesota to discuss ways to promote the region as a center for development of the aircraft industry which produces unmanned drones.
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - A man is facing charges after deputies say he was flying a video camera-equipped drone that hindered the landing of a medical helicopter at an accident scene.
NEW YORK - Google has bought Titan Aerospace, a maker of solar-powered drones, saying it could help bring Internet access to remote parts of the world as well as solve other problems.
LEWISBURG, West Virginia - The owners of a drone that began flying the skies over Greenbrier County last month come in peace, although they do plan to eventually target local real estate.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Sen. John Hoeven says the Air Force expects to sign a final lease for a Grand Forks aerospace and technology park by early June.
HILO, Hawaii - The Pohakuloa Training Area on Hawaii's Big Island would host drone training flights for up to 12 weeks a year under a proposal to relocate unmanned aircraft to the state from California.
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - Looking out over the town of Hamilton in the upper Skagit River valley from a hillside on state Department of Natural Resources land, a team of federal unmanned aircraft operators and local researchers scouted for elk.
HOUSTON - Texas EquuSearch volunteers are gearing up for their next search, this time for a 31-year-old man who went missing more than a week ago in rural Louisiana. But if they use drones to help out, they could run afoul of the federal government.
NEW YORK - CEO Jeff Bezos' annual letter to shareholders offers a glimpse into Amazon's internal workings and what it is aiming for in the future, including more grocery services and the much-discussed drone delivery.
KABUL, Afghanistan - Afghan central government authorities on Wednesday began questioning the police commander who killed an Associated Press photographer and wounded an AP reporter, a day after he was transferred by helicopter to the capital - a rare case in which an Afghan officer or soldier who shot a foreigner was captured alive.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A group of legislators says Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that would restrict the use of unmanned drones in Wisconsin.
MISSOULA, Montana - The Boone and Crockett Club says any game scouted or taken with the help of drones or other unmanned aerial vehicles is ineligible for entry into its records program.
TOKYO - U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel delivered a two-pronged warning to Asia Pacific nations Sunday, announcing that the U.S. will send two additional ballistic missile destroyers to Japan to counter the North Korean threat, and saying China must better respect its neighbors.
UNITED NATIONS - North Korea on Friday accused the United States of being "hell-bent on regime change" and warned that any maneuvers with that intention will be viewed as a "red line" that will result in countermeasures.
WASHINGTON - A federal judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit against Obama administration officials for the 2011 drone-strike killings of three U.S. citizens in Yemen, including an al-Qaida cleric.
SEATTLE - Gov. Jay Inslee has vetoed a bill that would have placed new regulations on police use of drones in Washington state.
RENO, Nevada - Drones are coming to downtown Reno.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean experts say two small drones believed to have been flown across the border by the North were crude and decidedly low-tech - equipped with cameras available on the Internet for hundreds of dollars - but underscore a potential new threat that must be taken seriously.
JONESTOWN, Pennsylvania - Military officials say an unmanned aerial vehicle, commonly known as a drone, crashed near a central Pennsylvania school and a hotel.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota lawmakers pressing for restrictions on unmanned aerial devices are already looking to pursue legislation next year to regulate them.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Hebert has approved the state's first drone restrictions, setting new limits on law enforcement's use of the technology.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean officials said Wednesday they suspect that two unmanned drones that crashed recently near the border with rival North Korea were flown by the North on possible surveillance missions.
DEER TRAIL, Colorado - A small town in Colorado won't be issuing hunting licenses to shoot down drones.