- Brian Williams settles into new job at MSNBC Updated: Nov-25-15 11:19 am
NEW YORK - Coming out of a commercial break shortly before 11:20 a.m., Brian Williams had slipped into the anchor chair on MSNBC Tuesday as President Barack Obama met with French President Francois Hollande.
- Cable TV hunting show hosts pleads guilty in poaching case Updated: Nov-24-15 9:52 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - The host of a cable TV hunting show has pleaded guilty as part of an investigation into poaching on a remote national preserve in Alaska.
- Nielsen's top programs for Nov. 16-22 Updated: Nov-24-15 3:50 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Nov. 16-22. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- When it's comedy time, 'The Big Bang Theory' rules Updated: Nov-24-15 3:42 pm
NEW YORK - No one is coming close to challenging "The Big Bang Theory" when Americans turn on prime-time television in search of a few laughs.
- Fox's Elisabeth Hasselbeck quitting morning show Updated: Nov-23-15 4:23 pm
NEW YORK - Elisabeth Hasselbeck said Monday that she's leaving as one of the three co-hosts on the "Fox & Friends" morning show to spend more time with her three children.
- Lawyers for Winston, Kinsman unhappy on eve of documentary Updated: Nov-21-15 5:49 pm
The back and forth between the representatives of Jameis Winston and Erica Kinsman has ramped up on the eve of CNN's airing of the film "The Hunting Ground."
- Ball State weighs putting TV frequency up for auction Updated: Nov-21-15 10:26 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Ball State University officials are considering whether to take part in a federal auction of broadcast frequencies that could lead to its public television station going off the air.
- Stories of those who died in the Paris attacks Updated: Nov-20-15 9:17 pm
They were artists and students, music lovers, parents and newlyweds. The victims of last week's attacks in Paris had varied backgrounds and interests. Among the 130 killed in the attacks, here are some of their stories:
- Fox: We're ignoring overnight TV ratings Updated: Nov-20-15 4:20 pm
NEW YORK - The Fox network said Friday it will no longer distribute measurements of how many people watch their programs on the night they are first broadcast, reasoning that they are a poor reflection of how television is experienced these days.
- Decades of hosts return for 'GMA' anniversary Updated: Nov-19-15 11:41 am
NEW YORK - ABC's "Good Morning America" celebrated its 40th anniversary Thursday with a studio jammed with the men and women who hosted the wake-up broadcast through its long history.
- Authorities: Vandalism disrupts TV service in Dolan Springs Updated: Nov-18-15 6:34 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - Authorities say vandalism has left the Dolan Springs area in northwestern Arizona without over-the-air television service.
- Latest channel to offer itself sans cable bundle: Univision Updated: Nov-18-15 12:38 pm
NEW YORK - Univision is the latest media company to offer a streaming service as it prepares for an initial public offering.
- Rivals unmoved by Carson's complaints on scrutiny of his bio Updated: Nov-09-15 9:20 am
WASHINGTON - Ben Carson says it's time to move on from questions about the accuracy of his life story. But Tuesday's Republican debate makes that unlikely, and some of his GOP rivals say such scrutiny is part of running for president.
- Good, not spectacular, preliminary ratings for Trump on SNL Updated: Nov-08-15 2:18 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump hadn't gotten far into his opening monologue before trouble occurred. An off-screen heckler interrupted with a cry of "You're a racist!"
- In Tech: Light field VR camera, automatic Windows upgrades Updated: Nov-05-15 11:28 am
Recording live-action scenes for virtual-reality devices has been limited by the fact that cameras are stuck in one position and headset wearers can't lean their heads over to get a different view.
- Time Warner CEO signals delays for DC shows on Netflix, Hulu Updated: Nov-04-15 6:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Fans of superhero shows based in the DC Comics universe like "The Flash," ''Arrow" and "Gotham" might have to wait a lot longer for past seasons' episodes to come to Netflix and Hulu.
- Rubio, Ryan back off comprehensive immigration overhaul Updated: Nov-04-15 5:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Two of the Republican Party's rising young stars - House Speaker Paul Ryan and presidential hopeful Marco Rubio - made similar calculations on the way to political advancement: Both abandoned efforts to pass a comprehensive immigration overhaul.
- The Latest: New Jersey Democrats pick up Assembly seats Updated: Nov-04-15 12:26 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Here is the latest on the general election in New Jersey (all times local):
- Millennials-aimed Vice adds TV channel to global lineup Updated: Nov-03-15 7:15 pm
NEW YORK - Vice Media is adding a U.S. cable channel to its digital video empire as it tries to gain viewers in old as well as new media.
- GMA anchor Lara Spencer posts photo hugging Donald Trump Updated: Nov-03-15 6:33 pm
NEW YORK - An Instagram photo of ABC News' "Good Morning America" co-anchor Lara Spencer hugging presidential hopeful Donald Trump is drawing a mix of responses on social media and in real life.
- Hundreds flock to Trump book signing in New York Updated: Nov-03-15 4:26 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump released his latest book Tuesday, a 193-page campaign manifesto titled "Crippled America" that outlines his philosophy but offers few new details on how the Republican presidential contender would implement his policy goals in the White House.
- American Pharoah draws best Breeders' Cup rating in 20 years Updated: Nov-03-15 4:03 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Triple Crown winner American Pharoah's last race drew the highest television rating in two decades for the Breeders' Cup telecast.
- Cordillera Communications purchases KTVH in Helena Updated: Nov-03-15 12:50 pm
HELENA, Montana - Cordillera Communications, which owns seven CBS-affiliated television stations in Montana, has purchased NBC affiliates in Helena and Great Falls.
- World Series Game 5 has highest TV rating since 2009 Updated: Nov-02-15 5:16 pm
NEW YORK - The World Series' Game 5 had its highest television rating since 2009.
- SDPB to air Great Sioux Horse Effigy return celebration Updated: Nov-01-15 8:04 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota State Historical Society's recent event celebrating the return of a historic artifact to Pierre will be broadcast on public television Sunday.