- Pacers-Heat game most-watched ever for NBA TV Updated: Dec-11-13 6:17 pm
- Bio Channel to be rebranded as FYI next summer Updated: Dec-11-13 4:19 pm
- Al-Jazeera America now available in Maine Updated: Dec-10-13 7:19 pm
- NBC lures viewers with music and football Updated: Dec-10-13 6:25 pm
- Weather Channel considers plans for headquarters Updated: Dec-10-13 12:25 pm
- Honduras TV journalist found shot to death Updated: Dec-09-13 7:29 pm
- Brian Williams is only network anchor in S. Africa Updated: Dec-09-13 7:26 pm
- Woman's 140K tapes of TV news to be digitized Updated: Dec-09-13 12:56 pm
- Sarah Palin to host outdoors show Updated: Dec-09-13 11:29 am
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail parents Updated: Dec-09-13 8:41 am
- Singapore leader calls for restraint after riot Updated: Dec-09-13 8:04 am
- Ala. man fatally shot in argument over television Updated: Dec-08-13 2:40 pm
- State reminds Ohioans to check cable TV rates Updated: Dec-08-13 9:08 am
- Venezuela's president tightens grip on media Updated: Dec-07-13 12:05 am
- AMC cancels Detroit-based 'Low Winter Sun' Updated: Dec-06-13 7:35 pm
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers Updated: Dec-06-13 12:29 pm
- Do we really want delivery by drone? Updated: Dec-05-13 1:49 pm
- Report: Arts, culture add $500B to nation's GDP Updated: Dec-05-13 10:51 am
- WVPB survey shows documentaries on state popular Updated: Dec-05-13 10:23 am
- Freed Jordanian names Filipino extremist kidnapper Updated: Dec-05-13 6:11 am
- Martin Bashir leaves MSNBC over remarks on Palin Updated: Dec-04-13 9:01 pm
- Football and other fancy footwork rule in ratings Updated: Dec-04-13 2:50 pm
- Chris Wallace marks 10 years as Fox host Updated: Dec-04-13 10:34 am
- Supco rules in favor of state for Bresnan taxes Updated: Dec-03-13 2:42 pm
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store Updated: Dec-03-13 2:20 pm
NEW YORK - The Indiana Pacers' 90-84 victory over the Miami Heat on Tuesday night was the most-watched game ever on the league's NBA TV outlet.
NEW YORK - A&E Networks says its Bio Channel will be going through big changes next summer.
PORTLAND, Maine - Time Warner Cable is adding Al-Jazeera America to its lineup and cutting New England Cable News for its Maine customers.
NEW YORK - Singing and hard-hitting football is the formula for success for NBC, at least for one week.
ATLANTA - A significant investment is needed for The Weather Channel to remain at its current headquarters in suburban Atlanta, an executive said Tuesday.
MEXICO CITY - Two international press groups are calling for a full investigation into the death of Honduran journalist Juan Carlos Argenal Medina, who was found shot to death at his home in the southeastern city of Danli.
NEW YORK - NBC's Brian Williams is anchoring his nightly newscast from South Africa early this week, covering the world's mourning for Nelson Mandela, but he won't have some of his usual company.
PHILADELPHIA - A woman who faithfully taped 35 years of TV news with the hope that one day it would prove to be valuable, searchable historical material did not live to see her dream realized.
NEW YORK - The Sportsman Channel said Monday it has hired Sarah Palin to be host of a weekly outdoors-oriented program that will celebrate the "red, wild and blue" lifestyle.
LOS ANGELES - Violent dramas on the broadcast networks carry milder parental cautions than cable shows like "The Walking Dead" but can equal them in graphic gore, a failure of the TV ratings system, a new study found.
SINGAPORE - Singapore's prime minister urged citizens not to react negatively toward migrant workers on Monday following the first rioting in 40 years in the wealthy state, which prides itself on being an island of calm in an often chaotic region.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Birmingham police say a 56-year-old man was fatally shot during an argument over television use.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's Department of Commerce says the end of the year is a good time for Ohioans to closely examine their cable television bills for any upcoming rate increases.
CARACAS, Venezuela - As Gov. Henrique Capriles campaigned for president of Venezuela last April, he couldn't venture more than a few steps without being hounded by dozens of sharp-elbowed cameramen and photographers. Nearly eight months later, the visibly thinner and exhausted opposition leader is accompanied by just a handful of journalists at what was supposed to be one of the final, electrifying opposition rallies ahead of this weekend's mayoral elections.
DETROIT - Cable network AMC says it's canceling the low-rated "Low Winter Sun" after one 10-episode season.
NEW YORK - "The Sound of Music" has the sound of a hit for NBC.
WASHINGTON-I'm sorry, but Jeff Bezos scares me. Maybe its an age thing where too much radical change has overloaded my comfort zone. Or perhaps it's that I distrust unrestrained ambition.
WASHINGTON - Creative industries led by Hollywood account for about $504 billion, or at least 3.2 percent of U.S. goods and services, the government said in its first official measure of how the arts and culture affect the economy.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - "Mountain Stage" and documentaries about West Virginia history and culture are popular among West Virginia Public Broadcasting's viewers and listeners.
MANILA, Philippines - A Jordanian journalist has identified the leader of an al-Qaida-linked terrorist group that held him for a year and a half in the jungles of the southern Philippines after luring him with a promise of an interview.
NEW YORK - MSNBC host Martin Bashir resigned from the network Wednesday, nearly three weeks after making graphic remarks on his show about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
NEW YORK - Whether on the gridiron or the dance floor, fancy footwork ruled in the ratings last week.
NEW YORK - Chris Wallace may have fewer Sunday-morning viewers than his rivals on the weekly political chat shows, but he concedes nothing on quality.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled in favor of the state Revenue Department in a dispute over how Bresnan Communications property is assessed for tax purposes.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending Dec. 2, 2013: