- Nigeria preacher: Healer or controversial leader? Updated: Apr-19-14 11:40 am
- Famous television host in Pakistan shot by gunmen Updated: Apr-19-14 10:10 am
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host billing Updated: Apr-18-14 4:01 pm
- WGN America tries 'Salem' magic to expand audience Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry Updated: Apr-17-14 5:37 pm
- Russian state media claim AP skews Putin coverage Updated: Apr-17-14 2:46 pm
- Denver TV in Southwest Colorado gets complicated Updated: Apr-17-14 10:28 am
- Fox News to premiere 'Outnumbered' on April 28 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:46 pm
- Disney Channel's 'Jessie' breaks romantic ground Updated: Apr-16-14 3:09 pm
- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Updated: Apr-15-14 6:03 pm
- CBS wins the week with basketball and hit series Updated: Apr-15-14 5:37 pm
- Judge orders station to surrender full interview Updated: Apr-15-14 4:34 pm
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit Updated: Apr-15-14 10:47 am
- Anti-Kremlin protest draws thousands in Moscow Updated: Apr-13-14 1:56 pm
- Television winners in Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:45 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Atlanta traffic reporter Herb Emory dies Updated: Apr-12-14 10:02 pm
- Correction: Senate-Ads story Updated: Apr-12-14 1:51 pm
- Devils TV analyst Resch to retire Sunday Updated: Apr-11-14 9:19 pm
- Boston Marathon survivor upset at 'Meet the Press' Updated: Apr-11-14 6:19 pm
- US Internet ad revenue surpasses broadcast Updated: Apr-10-14 4:27 pm
- CNN replacing Morgan with specials Updated: Apr-10-14 4:19 pm
- Stephanopoulos donates 128 photos to museum Updated: Apr-10-14 10:43 am
- In Libya, politicians in fear of powerful militias Updated: Apr-10-14 2:49 am
- NCAA women's final gets high TV rating Updated: Apr-09-14 9:36 pm
LAGOS, Nigeria - It's Sunday, and 15,000 people are seated in the enormous arena-like church, fanning themselves against the dusty humid air in Nigeria.
KARACHI, Pakistan - Police in Pakistan say gunmen have shot a famous television talk show host amid a wave of attacks on journalists in the country.
NEW YORK - ABC says it has promoted Lara Spencer to co-host status on "Good Morning America."
LOS ANGELES - WGN America is calling on witchcraft to help launch the cable channel in a new direction.
NEW YORK - The future of Aereo, an online service that provides over-the-air TV channels, hinges on a battle with broadcasters that goes before the U.S. Supreme Court next week.
MOSCOW - Kremlin-controlled television channels criticized The Associated Press' international television service for cutting into its live feed of President Vladimir Putin's nearly four-hour call-in show to send footage from other developing news stories, including the attempted raid on a Ukrainian national guard base.
DURANGO, Colorado - Southwest Colorado's plea for Denver TV broadcasts is getting more attention in Washington.
NEW YORK - Fox News Channel says it's launching a weekday program called "Outnumbered," featuring four female panelists and one male panelist.
LOS ANGELES - The title character of "Jessie" heads in an unprecedented direction for a Disney Channel series: toward the altar.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Florida, and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
NEW YORK - Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A judge has ordered an Albuquerque television station to turn over raw video of its interview with a Farmington man who was shot in 2010 when a title-loan company's workers tried to repossess his vehicle.
NEW YORK - Michael Strahan has made good on reports that he's joining "Good Morning America" by paying a visit to the ABC breakfast show on Tuesday.
MOSCOW - More than 10,000 people turned out in Moscow on Sunday for an anti-Kremlin rally to denounce Russian state television's news coverage, particularly of the crisis in neighboring Ukraine.
- TV Spot Coverage-Station: KXAN, Austin. West Explosion
ATLANTA - WSB-TV reports that its longtime traffic reporter "Captain" Herb Emory has died.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - In a story April 11 about U.S. senate advertisements in North Dakota, The Associated Press incorrectly spelled the Democratic candidate's last name on the first reference. His last name is spelled Weiland, not Weliand.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Television analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch says he is retiring from the New Jersey Devils broadcast booth after 18 years.
BOSTON - A Boston Marathon bombing survivor says in a tweet that she left a Boston television studio in tears before a taping of NBC's "Meet the Press."
NEW YORK - For the first time, U.S. Internet advertising revenue has surpassed that of broadcast television thanks to sharp growth in mobile and digital video ads.
NEW YORK - CNN is abandoning the talk show that anchored its prime-time schedule for three decades with Larry King and Piers Morgan in favor of several documentarylike series with personalities like Anthony Bourdain, Mike Rowe and John Walsh.
GLENS FALLS, New York - ABC morning show anchor George Stephanopoulos (stehf-uh-NAHP'-uh-luhs) has donated nearly 130 photographs by more than a dozen significant photographers to an upstate New York museum.
TRIPOLI, Libya - In a humiliating video, Libya's top politician - the head of parliament - is seen begging with a militia commander, trying to explain to him why he was caught with two women in his residence and insisting nothing scandalous was going on.
BRISTOL, Connecticut - The championship game between two undefeated teams drew the highest television rating for women's basketball in a decade.