- Pa. police seek man accused in machete swinging Updated: Dec-12-13 8:55 am
- Va. man charged in Fla. with supremacist threats Updated: Dec-12-13 3:05 am
- Court date set for man facing revenge pornography charges Updated: Dec-11-13 11:14 pm
- German in CIA case sentenced over prison assault Updated: Dec-11-13 9:49 am
- California man faces revenge pornography charges Updated: Dec-10-13 5:10 pm
- W.Va. students arrested after threat investigation Updated: Dec-09-13 5:04 pm
- Court orders new trials for former Conn. mayor Updated: Dec-09-13 4:43 pm
- Nebraska man makes plea deal in molestation case Updated: Dec-06-13 2:28 pm
- Pa. woman: beau attacked her for refusing church Updated: Dec-05-13 6:39 pm
- Toronto mayor denies offering to buy crack video Updated: Dec-05-13 10:58 am
- Court docs: Toronto mayor tried obtaining tape Updated: Dec-04-13 10:40 pm
- Guilty verdict for Pa. chief over playground fund Updated: Dec-03-13 6:20 pm
- Not guilty plea for Colorado man in teens' deaths Updated: Dec-03-13 2:40 pm
- Ganim heads to Conn. Supreme Court for law license Updated: Dec-03-13 1:12 pm
- Ex-Social Security agent sentenced in extortion Updated: Dec-02-13 5:29 pm
- Hudson man accused of making online threats Updated: Nov-30-13 5:14 pm
- NJ police: Thanksgiving snub led to machete threat Updated: Nov-30-13 1:13 pm
- Newspaper: Video can't back up Ark. police threat Updated: Nov-28-13 11:07 am
- Wis. man accused of threatening to shoot president Updated: Nov-27-13 2:09 pm
- Police: Iowa man threatened to shoot neighbors Updated: Nov-26-13 11:56 am
- Ex-flight attendant sentenced for bomb threats Updated: Nov-25-13 6:17 pm
- Man pleads guilty to racist threats against coach Updated: Nov-25-13 4:58 pm
- Ex-youth pastor in Va. pleads guilty to embezzling Updated: Nov-25-13 11:22 am
- Iowan accused of making threats to shoot officer Updated: Nov-25-13 8:34 am
- Former Ariz. prison guard faces extortion charges Updated: Nov-23-13 2:13 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Police in south-central Pennsylvania are searching for a machete-swinging man who allegedly threatened to cut off the head of another man with whom he was arguing.
ORLANDO, Florida - A Virginia man described by federal authorities as a white supremacist is charged in Florida with making threats against a judge, a prosecutor and an FBI agent.
SACRAMENTO, California - A San Diego man has been charged with operating a revenge pornography website that let people anonymously post explicit photographs of others so that he could extort money from those whose privacy was breached.
BERLIN - A German man who says the CIA illegally whisked him to a secret prison in Afghanistan has been jailed for hitting and threatening a prison officer in an unrelated case in Germany.
SACRAMENTO, California - A San Diego man was charged Tuesday with operating a website that let people anonymously post explicit photographs of others so that he could extort hundreds of dollars from the victims.
SHADY SPRING, West Virginia - Two West Virginia high school students have been arrested after authorities say it appears they were planning an attack on their classmates.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut Appellate Court on Monday overturned the corruption convictions of former Hartford Mayor Eddie Perez and ordered new trials that separate the bribery and extortion charges against him.
SIDNEY, Nebraska - Prosecutors have made a deal with a Nebraska Panhandle man who accused a woman of extorting him over the molestation of her daughter.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man has been arrested after authorities say he held a pillow over his girlfriend's face because she refused to go to church with him.
TORONTO - Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denied allegations in newly released court documents that he offered $5,000 and a car to suspected drug dealers in exchange for a video that appears to show him smoking crack.
TORONTO - New court documents released Wednesday suggest Toronto Mayor Rob Ford may have offered $5,000 and a car to suspected drug dealers in exchange for a video that appears to show him smoking crack.
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - A jury has found a central Pennsylvania police chief guilty of theft by extortion for telling motorists they could avoid traffic fines if they made donations to a borough playground fund.
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A man accused of killing two 16-year-old boys after friends say the boys tried to blackmail him has pleaded not guilty in Colorado.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - As former Bridgeport Mayor Joseph Ganim seeks to win back his law license, a decision by the state Supreme Court could turn on whether he's shown remorse for the corruption that led to his conviction and imprisonment.
ATLANTA - Federal prosecutors say a former Social Security claims representative has been sentenced to a year and one day in prison on extortion charges.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A 55-year-old Hudson man is accused of making online threats against law enforcement and government officials.
NEW MILFORD, New Jersey - Authorities say a northern New Jersey man used a machete to threaten a family who excluded him and his son from their Thanksgiving Day celebrations.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A murder suspect's claim that police threatened to let him die from a gunshot wound unless he confessed to killing a Fort Smith woman is not backed up by a videotape obtained by a newspaper.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Federal agents have arrested an elderly Wisconsin man after he allegedly threatened to shoot President Barack Obama.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa City man has been charged with harassment after his neighbors say he threatened to shoot them over a $50 debt.
LOS ANGELES - A former United Airlines flight attendant who made phony bomb threats against jetliners has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Nashville man has pleaded guilty to a federal hate crime for making racially motivated threats to an African-American assistant football coach at a high school.
HANOVER, Virginia - A former youth minister in Hanover County faces up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to embezzlement.
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A 32-year-old Marble Rock man remains in Floyd County Jail, accused of making threatening 911 calls about shooting a police officer.
PHOENIX - A former officer with the Arizona Department of Corrections is facing felony extortion charges.