- Wisconsin woman gets probation for judge threat Updated: Mar-06-14 6:47 pm
- Cicero man accused of making false bomb threat Updated: Mar-06-14 2:41 pm
- Police: bomb threat man sought prison Updated: Mar-05-14 11:09 pm
- Man gets 2 years for sending white powder letters Updated: Mar-05-14 8:04 pm
- Pa. man agrees to plead guilty to Obama threat Updated: Mar-04-14 3:38 pm
- Former US Rep says he is in hiding in South Africa Updated: Mar-04-14 12:05 pm
- 2 NE Ohio school officials charged in bribery case Updated: Mar-04-14 3:27 am
- Vancouver, Wash., man gets 17 months for threats Updated: Mar-04-14 12:23 am
- Man sentenced to 2 years in threat against judge Updated: Mar-03-14 4:02 pm
- Conn. woman faces sentencing for college threat Updated: Mar-01-14 9:50 am
- Ex-worker at W.Va. college admits $1m theft Updated: Mar-01-14 8:10 am
- Mingo circuit court judge's post remains unfilled Updated: Feb-28-14 5:52 pm
- Police: Man arrested at school said child bullied Updated: Feb-28-14 2:23 pm
- US Supreme Court rejects Kohring appeal Updated: Feb-28-14 1:54 pm
- Baton Rouge man convicted in 3 shooting deaths Updated: Feb-28-14 10:16 am
- Las Cruces police arrest Border Patrol agent Updated: Feb-28-14 9:10 am
- Former Arkansas state treasurer pleads not guilty Updated: Feb-27-14 6:41 pm
- Judge tosses motion to dismiss Shoffner charges Updated: Feb-27-14 5:53 pm
- NJ court supervisor arrested Updated: Feb-27-14 5:15 pm
- Lawmaker targets loophole in Pa. labor dispute law Updated: Feb-27-14 3:46 pm
- SLED: Officer-involved shootings increase in SC Updated: Feb-27-14 3:06 pm
- Former Gaston officers sentenced to prison Updated: Feb-27-14 12:34 pm
- Cedar Grove police chief faces misdemeanor charges Updated: Feb-27-14 7:50 am
- California town shaken as police officers arrested Updated: Feb-26-14 10:55 pm
- Mass. man arraigned in alleged Bulger victim death Updated: Feb-26-14 8:05 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin Rapids woman will spend three years on probation for threatening to kill a federal administrative law judge.
MAYWOOD, Illinois - A man has been arrested on charges that he made a false bomb threat at a suburban Chicago courthouse.
SEATAC, Washington - Port of Seattle police say a suburban Seattle man accused of threatening to blow himself up with a homemade bomb at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport later told them he was desperate and wanted to go to federal prison.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal judge sentenced a Vancouver, Washington, man to two years in prison for sending threatening letters laced with a suspicious powder to members of Congress, journalists, and the comedians Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man will plead guilty to threatening to kill President Barack Obama last year.
JOHANNESBURG - Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds said Tuesday he is in hiding in South Africa after being deported from Zimbabwe because he fears for his life for threatening to expose allegedly illegal business dealings between American businessmen and the southern African country.
CLEVELAND - A school superintendent and grounds director have been charged with demanding and receiving bribes from a company that did business with their Cleveland-area district.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Vancouver, Washington, man who had been accused of threatening to kill a city police officer, bomb Clark County buildings and bomb the White House has been sentenced to more than a year in prison.
LONDON, Kentucky - A Greenup County man has been sentenced to two years in prison for threatening to kill federal officials involved in the prosecution of his father in a child pornography case.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - An East Haven woman is facing sentencing for threatening to bomb and shoot up Gateway Community College.
WELLSBURG, West Virginia - A former employee of Bethany College admits she stole more than $1 million from her employer, and she says she did it to pay off two people who threatened to tell her husband she had been unfaithful.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The seat vacated by convicted former Mingo County Circuit Judge Michael Thornsbury remains unfilled more than a month after a deadline under state law to find a replacement.
YORK, Pennsylvania - Investigators allege a disturbance at a central Pennsylvania elementary school that prompted a lockdown was caused by a father angry about the handling of an incident that involved the bullying of his daughter, who is a student.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of a former Alaska state representative convicted of corruption.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - An East Baton Rouge Parish jury convicted a 24-year-old Baton Rouge man on three counts of first-degree murder after deliberating for about 90 minutes.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Border Patrol agent in Las Cruces is accused of threatening his family with a gun, shoving his wife and shooting the family dog.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former Arkansas treasurer Martha Shoffner pleaded not guilty Thursday to mail fraud charges alleging that she misspent campaign funds - counts that won't be part of her upcoming bribery and extortion trial.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal judge has cleared the way for former Arkansas treasurer Martha Shoffner to be tried next week on corruption charges.
PATERSON, New Jersey - Law enforcement officials in northern New Jersey say a court supervisor has been arrested and charged with stalking and making terroristic threats, among other charges.
PHILADELPHIA - A Pennsylvania lawmaker is hoping to repeal a state law that shields people involved in labor disputes from prosecution for stalking, harassment and making terroristic threats.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A 70-year-old man who was shot and wounded by a deputy as he reached for his cane during a traffic stop was the ninth person shot by a law officer in South Carolina so far this year, state officials say, bringing the pace of police-involved shootings to more than one a week.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Two former officers in Gaston County have been sentenced to prison for their pleas to conspiracy and extortion charges last year.
CEDAR GROVE, West Virginia - Cedar Grove Police Chief Aaron James Roop is facing misdemeanor assault and brandishing charges in Fayette County.
KING CITY, California - Residents of a California farming town were grappling Wednesday with the feeling that their trust has been violated after learning the acting police chief and a handful of officers were charged with crimes including selling or giving away the impounded cars of poor Hispanic residents.
WOBURN, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man has pleaded not guilty to murder in the July poisoning death of an alleged extortion victim of Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger.