- The Latest: Trump campaign says rally raised $6 million Updated: Jan-28-16 11:47 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Latest on developments from the 2016 Republican race for president, less than a week out from the Iowa caucuses (all times local):
- Documents: 9/11 bomb plot suspect had mental illness history Updated: Jan-25-16 6:23 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A Florida man accused of helping an undercover FBI agent posing as a terrorist plan a bombing at a 9/11 commemoration has a long history of mental illness, according to court documents unsealed Monday.
- Pakistan school hit by militants was named for Gandhi ally Updated: Jan-20-16 1:47 pm
ISLAMABAD - The co-ed Bacha Khan University in Pakistan, attacked by Islamic militants on Wednesday, was named for a prominent secular activist and ally of Mahatma Gandhi, and embodied much of what the extremists revile.
- The Latest: Taliban spokesman disowns university attack Updated: Jan-20-16 7:29 am
CHARSADDA, Pakistan - The latest developments in a Taliban attack on university in northwestern Pakistan that killed 20 and triggered an hours-long gunbattle with the army and police before the assault ended. All times local.
- AP FACT CHECK: Benghazi movie misstates some facts Updated: Jan-20-16 3:53 am
WASHINGTON - Michael Bay's new film, "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi," tells the story of the deadly Sept. 11, 2012, attacks in Libya through the heroics of the private security contractors assigned to protect Americans.
- Author of Benghazi book stands by pivotal 'stand-down' scene Updated: Jan-16-16 7:42 am
"Stand down," says the actor playing the CIA station chief in Michael Bay's new film, "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi." He's speaking to the security team that wants to go help Americans under siege less than a mile away in a U.S. diplomatic compound under fierce attack. His order keeps the team from leaving for a crucial 20 minutes, before they decide to ignore him and go anyway.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: House Republicans watch Benghazi movie Updated: Jan-15-16 1:21 pm
BALTIMORE - House Republicans are investigating the Benghazi attacks. And now they've seen the movie.
- French president, rocker honor 2015 attack victims Updated: Jan-10-16 12:42 pm
PARIS - French President Francois Hollande and other dignitaries held a special ceremony Sunday to honor all those killed in Islamic extremist violence around Paris in 2015 - a year when the European way of life was targeted time and again with deadly consequences.
- Jon Stewart joins NYC mayor in honoring 9/11 first responder Updated: Jan-09-16 6:33 pm
NEW YORK - Jon Stewart says he was only a "wingman" to a cancer-stricken Sept. 11 firefighter who helped stage a last-ditch congressional fight to secure future health care for first responders.