- Rural hospital in Nye County shuts down Updated: Aug-22-15 3:50 pm
TONOPAH, Nevada - A rural Nevada hospital closed Friday, but officials say there are plans in place to continue serving residents.
- Anchorage hospitals appeal state's allocation of new beds Updated: Aug-18-15 4:22 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage's two largest hospitals are appealing the state's recent allocation decisions in hopes of building more emergency room beds in the next several years.
- Camp 911 offers inside look at medical emergencies Updated: Aug-12-15 11:41 am
FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Amy Ruohonen attended Camp 911 in 2006 and 2007 when she was in middle school, and she thinks the experience influenced her decision to make emergency medical care her career.
- NYC hospitals ban filming of ER Reality TV Updated: Aug-12-15 8:44 am
NEW YORK - New York City hospitals will no longer allow the filming of reality TV in their wards without prior written consent.
- Hospital: Patient has chicken pox, poses no health risk Updated: Aug-02-15 12:13 am
DANVILLE, Kentucky - A Kentucky hospital locked down its emergency room for nine hours Saturday, after a patient arrived covered with sores and doctors feared a potential threat to the public's health.
- Flood hits Columbus Regional Hospital emergency room Updated: Jul-30-15 11:51 am
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A south central Indiana hospital is diverting all ambulances except acute heart attack patients from its emergency room after a sprinkler head broke and caused a flood.