- Emergency room at Topeka VA hospital could reopen soon Updated: May-22-15 9:13 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - An emergency room at a Veterans Affairs hospital in Topeka might be reopening soon.
- Red carpet Emergency Room at Cannes is always full of drama Updated: May-21-15 12:16 pm
CANNES, France - For most of the year, room 331 of the Martinez Hotel is just your run-of-the mill luxury five star hotel suite.
- ER waits prompt NC hospital to have patients seek other care Updated: May-14-15 10:01 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Long waiting times for emergency care at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center in Fayetteville have the hospital recommending patients seek care elsewhere if possible.
- Recent editorials published in Nebraska newspapers Updated: May-11-15 10:04 am
Kearney Hub. May 8, 2015.
- Non-profit founder starts project for emergency foster care Updated: May-02-15 10:23 am
LEOMINSTER, Massachusetts - When Tami J. Arguelles was taken by the state from her unsafe, abusive Fitchburg home at age 6 with her then 9-year-old brother, she said she spent the first night at the foster home scared and alone in the dark, unable to even find the bathroom.