- Women's World Cup final seen by record 26.7 million in US Updated: Jul-06-15 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - The United States' win over Japan in the Women's World Cup final was the most viewed soccer game in the history of American television.
- In Women's World Cup viewership, new generation is older one Updated: Jul-03-15 3:47 pm
A generation of American women who grew up playing sports because of Title IX now makes up the television audience that advertisers covet.
- HGTV relies on relationships for good TV Updated: Jul-03-15 1:43 pm
NEW YORK - HGTV is working the buddy system.
- Campbell movie sets standard for CNN film Updated: Jun-30-15 3:40 pm
NEW YORK - CNN's airing of a documentary on singer Glen Campbell's fight with Alzheimer's Disease shattered previous viewership records for a movie on the news network.
- US-China match draws 5.7 million viewers Updated: Jun-27-15 6:01 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Women's World Cup quarterfinal match between the United States and China drew 5.7 million viewers on Fox, the network says.
- US-Colombia seen by 4.7 million on Fox Sports 1 Updated: Jun-23-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - The United States' second-round win over Colombia was the second-most-watched match of this Women's World Cup on U.S. television.
- US Open Sunday viewership down from last West Coast event Updated: Jun-22-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - With Tiger Woods missing the cut, the U.S. Open's TV viewership for the final round was down 30 percent from the last time the tournament was on the West Coast.
- Stanley Cup Final is 2nd most-watched on record Updated: Jun-16-15 8:50 pm
NEW YORK - This year's Stanley Cup Final is the second most-watched on record.
- Taraji P. Henson on 'Empire' and its successful season Updated: Jun-15-15 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Taraji P. Henson is on a mission: To take her brand global following the success of Fox's hit show "Empire" - and her breakout character Cookie Lyon.
- NBA Finals Game 3 draws best rating since move to ABC Updated: Jun-10-15 11:19 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA Finals' Game 3 has drawn its highest television rating since the series moved to ABC in 2003.
- Nielsen: 6.35 million for Tony Awards Updated: Jun-08-15 12:13 pm
NEW YORK - Ratings are down for the annual Tony Awards, which reached an estimated 6.35 million viewers on CBS Sunday night.
- Triple Crown win draws big TV rating, but not biggest Updated: Jun-07-15 12:30 pm
NEW YORK - American Pharoah's historic Triple Crown win drew the third-best preliminary television rating for the Belmont Stakes since that started being measured in 1988.