- TNT has 7 percent rise in viewers from '14 conference finals Updated: May-27-15 9:02 pm
NEW YORK - Cleveland's four-game sweep of Atlanta in the Eastern Conference finals averaged 6.8 million viewers on TNT, a 7 percent increase from last season's coverage.
- 'Dancing,' 'Voice' on top as viewers got musical last week Updated: May-27-15 2:38 pm
NEW YORK - Music and dancing ruled on the airwaves last week, as "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Voice" tuned up to score five out of the 10 most-watched shows.
- Nielsen: 13.76 million viewers for Letterman Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Comic celebrities turned out for David Letterman's late-night farewell - and so did his biggest audience in more than 21 years.
- CBS morning show to broadcast from top of NYC skyscraper Updated: May-19-15 11:31 am
NEW YORK - Nobody's hoping for a clear day in New York on Wednesday more than the staff at "CBS This Morning," which is broadcasting its entire two-hour show from the new 102nd floor observation deck at One World Trade Center.
- Letterman gets ratings boost with retirement near Updated: May-14-15 4:29 pm
NEW YORK - David Letterman's imminent retirement is bringing nostalgic viewers back to check out his final shows.
- Players Championship TV rating 3rd-highest Sunday in decade Updated: May-11-15 5:11 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Rickie Fowler's remarkable rally and playoff victory gave The Players Championship its third-highest Sunday preliminary rating in the last decade.
- Fox calling an end to 'American Idol' Updated: May-11-15 2:39 pm
NEW YORK - Fox is lowering the curtain on "American Idol," ending a series that dominated television throughout the 2000s and made stars of the likes of Simon Cowell, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.
- TLC abandoning the 'freak show' to find some heart Updated: Apr-30-15 11:13 am
NEW YORK - Stepping away from the stage after outlining TLC's future plans one recent morning, Marjorie Kaplan used the phrase "freak show" before anyone else could. It's an image the network chief wants TLC to stay away from.
- Nielsen's top programs for April 20-26 Updated: Apr-28-15 3:44 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 20-26. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.