- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Updated: Apr-15-14 6:03 pm
- CBS wins the week with basketball and hit series Updated: Apr-15-14 5:37 pm
- CNN replacing Morgan with specials Updated: Apr-10-14 4:19 pm
- NCAA women's final gets high TV rating Updated: Apr-09-14 9:36 pm
- TV viewership down for NCAA title game Updated: Apr-08-14 9:40 pm
- Nielsen's top programs for March 31-April 6 Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 pm
- Final Four TV viewership down after move to cable Updated: Apr-06-14 4:23 pm
- CBS, Turner report big numbers for NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-24-14 9:33 pm
- Jimmy Fallon off to fast start on 'Tonight' Updated: Mar-24-14 2:05 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Florida, and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
NEW YORK - Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
NEW YORK - CNN is abandoning the talk show that anchored its prime-time schedule for three decades with Larry King and Piers Morgan in favor of several documentarylike series with personalities like Anthony Bourdain, Mike Rowe and John Walsh.
BRISTOL, Connecticut - The championship game between two undefeated teams drew the highest television rating for women's basketball in a decade.
NEW YORK - The national championship game's television viewership was down from last year.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 31-April 6. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
NEW YORK - The Final Four's television viewership is down after its move to cable.
NEW YORK - CBS Sports and Turner Sports say viewership of the NCAA men's basketball tournament is the highest since 1993.
NEW YORK - One month in, NBC's generational trade of Jay Leno for Jimmy Fallon at the "Tonight" show is succeeding beyond the hopes of executives who engineered it.