- ABC's 'Resurrection' strong, Fox's 'Idol' weak Updated: Mar-11-14 6:09 pm
- 'Today' feeling fight again after Sochi Updated: Mar-07-14 3:49 pm
- MLS prepared to start season without regular refs Updated: Mar-04-14 5:57 pm
- Ellen's Oscar celeb selfie a landmark media moment Updated: Mar-03-14 6:23 pm
- Oscars draw 43 million viewers Updated: Mar-03-14 3:01 pm
- Meyers' ratings top Fallon's 'Late Night' debut Updated: Feb-25-14 4:41 pm
- More Nielsen gold during NBC's final Olympics week Updated: Feb-25-14 2:03 pm
- NBC's Olympics: The eyes have it Updated: Feb-23-14 6:38 pm
- NBC's 'Today' show wins ratings gold Updated: Feb-18-14 5:38 pm
- Fallon's 'Tonight' debut gets 11.3 million viewers Updated: Feb-18-14 3:41 pm
- Nielsen's top programs for Feb. 3-9 Updated: Feb-11-14 1:43 pm
- Study: Media everywhere, bathroom included Updated: Feb-10-14 11:20 am
NEW YORK - Those repeated ads about a dead boy returning to his father after 32 years struck a nerve with television viewers, who proved curious enough to check out the debut of ABC's new drama "Resurrection."
NEW YORK - NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isn't a labor deal with its referees and other on-field officials.
NEW YORK - Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
NEW YORK - An estimated 43 million people watched the Academy Awards, the most-watched audience for the show in a decade and most popular entertainment event on television since the "Friends" finale in 2004.
NEW YORK - Nielsen says Seth Meyers is off to a good start hosting NBC's "Late Night."
NEW YORK - NBC is celebrating its final golden week of Olympics coverage, which for another round yielded the seven most-watched telecasts, plus a bonus: An eighth prime-time broadcast from Sochi, aired Sunday, also landed in last week's Top 10.
NBC Universal's Sochi performance is partly measured in gold, too.
The "Today" show won ratings gold last week in its morning show competition against ABC's "Good Morning America," NBC's first weekly win since the London Olympics in the summer of 2012.
LOS ANGELES - Jimmy Fallon's start as host of "The Tonight Show" is a ratings winner for NBC.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Feb. 3-9. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
LOS ANGELES - TV viewers increasingly are watching programs on their own schedule, according to a Nielsen company media study released Monday.