- Cubs win gets most viewers in wild-card game's short history Updated: Oct-08-15 4:17 pm
NEW YORK - The Chicago Cubs' return to the playoffs has drawn the largest television audience in the short history of baseball's wild-card game.
- With Yankees, wild-card game draws biggest TV audience Updated: Oct-07-15 4:11 pm
NEW YORK - With the Yankees playing, baseball's wild-card game has drawn its largest television audience in its short history.
- DVR usage changes Nielsen ratings picture Updated: Oct-06-15 4:13 pm
NEW YORK - Football and CBS - sometimes both -dominated ratings during the second week of the television season.
- Tampa-based radio host admits to attempted ratings tampering Updated: Oct-06-15 12:20 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A Tampa-based radio host has admitted that he attempted to tamper with ratings by trying to influence the listening habits of a person participating in a Nielsen survey.
- Popular returning TV shows match Google interest Updated: Sep-25-15 12:35 pm
NEW YORK - The anticipation among television viewers about new fall shows was foreshadowed by Google.
- Emmys hit new low as just 11.9 million viewers tune in Updated: Sep-21-15 2:20 pm
NEW YORK - And the winner wasn't the Emmys - at least, when it came to the viewership.
- CNN gets 22.9 million viewers for GOP debate Updated: Sep-17-15 1:21 pm
NEW YORK - An estimated 22.9 million people tuned in for Wednesday's second presidential primary debate on CNN.
- Hayne helps ESPN to record Australian TV figures for NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 12:26 am
SYDNEY - They're minuscule viewership numbers compared with the U.S., but Jarryd Hayne's NFL regular-season debut with the San Francisco 49ers drew a higher television audience in Australia than the Super Bowl.
- Nielsen's top programs for Sept. 7-13 Updated: Sep-15-15 5:36 pm
NEW YORK - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Sept. 7-13. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Television Dr. Mehmet Oz returning with 'heal thyself' goal Updated: Sep-14-15 10:47 pm
NEW YORK - During a self-prescribed listening tour with physicians groups this summer, Mehmet Oz learned just how much it annoyed many doctors when their patients say, "I heard on 'Dr. Oz' ..."
- Colbert: First show almost didn't make it Updated: Sep-10-15 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert says he came awfully close to not making his much-ballyhooed debut on "The Late Show" this week.
- Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' debut wins 6.6 million viewers Updated: Sep-09-15 2:46 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert crushed it with his viewership as the new host of "The Late Show."