- CBS keeps its winning ways with another top-ranked week Updated: May-05-15 4:15 pm
NEW YORK - A slate of CBS dramas and comedies dominated the Nielsen Top 20 last week, lifting CBS to its 10th consecutive win in viewership.
- TLC abandoning the 'freak show' to find some heart Updated: Apr-30-15 11:13 am
NEW YORK - Stepping away from the stage after outlining TLC's future plans one recent morning, Marjorie Kaplan used the phrase "freak show" before anyone else could. It's an image the network chief wants TLC to stay away from.
- Nielsen's top programs for April 20-26 Updated: Apr-28-15 3:44 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 20-26. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Nearly 17 million watch Jenner interview Updated: Apr-25-15 3:22 pm
NEW YORK - Former Olympian Bruce Jenner reached an audience of just under 17 million people for his declaration in an ABC News interview that he identifies as a woman.
- Don Francisco says it's time to close Sabado with dignity Updated: Apr-19-15 11:02 am
MIAMI - After receiving a standing ovation from his emotional audience, Don Francisco, the popular host of "Sabado Gigante," tried to explain why television's longest-running show is coming to an end.
- Back on the USA Network: Sports return with NHL playoffs Updated: Apr-17-15 1:45 pm
NEW YORK - In the three decades since USA Network had last broadcast an NHL playoff game, just about everything in television watching changed.
- NBC and its networks miss out on Fallon hit Updated: Apr-16-15 12:37 pm
NEW YORK - When Jimmy Fallon sought to turn the popular lip sync competition feature from the "Tonight" show into a television series, NBC turned down one of its biggest stars - a decision that at least initially seems like an embarrassing mistake.
- 'Game of Thrones' hit by piracy from Twitter-owned app users Updated: Apr-14-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - HBO's "Game of Thrones" has the dubious honor of being popular with both pirates and viewers.
- HBO scientology film proves popular for network Updated: Apr-13-15 7:25 pm
NEW YORK - If the Church of Scientology was hoping that HBO's withering documentary on the religion's practices would pass by with little notice, that turned out to be a miscalculation.
- USA network seeks a grittier image Updated: Apr-07-15 5:32 pm
NEW YORK - A vigilante hacker, an invasion of Los Angeles and a doctor who gets into a gun battle with gang members are featured in dramas due to appear on a grittier USA network within the next year.
- NCAA title game draws most TV viewers in 18 years Updated: Apr-07-15 2:57 pm
NEW YORK - Even without an undefeated team, the NCAA title game drew its largest TV audience in 18 years.