- US-China match draws 5.7 million viewers Updated: Jun-27-15 6:01 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Women's World Cup quarterfinal match between the United States and China drew 5.7 million viewers on Fox, the network says.
- US-Colombia seen by 4.7 million on Fox Sports 1 Updated: Jun-23-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - The United States' second-round win over Colombia was the second-most-watched match of this Women's World Cup on U.S. television.
- Basketball finals a winner for ABC Updated: Jun-23-15 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - The showdown between Stephen Curry and LeBron James proved to be the most popular NBA Finals on television since Michael Jordon was winning his sixth championship back in 1998.
- US Open Sunday viewership down from last West Coast event Updated: Jun-22-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - With Tiger Woods missing the cut, the U.S. Open's TV viewership for the final round was down 30 percent from the last time the tournament was on the West Coast.
- US-Nigeria draws 3rd-largest Women's World Cup audience Updated: Jun-17-15 5:15 pm
NEW YORK - The TV audience for the U.S. team at the Women's World Cup keeps growing.
- Stanley Cup Final is 2nd most-watched on record Updated: Jun-16-15 8:50 pm
NEW YORK - This year's Stanley Cup Final is the second most-watched on record.
- Taraji P. Henson on 'Empire' and its successful season Updated: Jun-15-15 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Taraji P. Henson is on a mission: To take her brand global following the success of Fox's hit show "Empire" - and her breakout character Cookie Lyon.
- NBA Finals Game 3 draws best rating since move to ABC Updated: Jun-10-15 11:19 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA Finals' Game 3 has drawn its highest television rating since the series moved to ABC in 2003.
- Nielsen: 6.35 million for Tony Awards Updated: Jun-08-15 12:13 pm
NEW YORK - Ratings are down for the annual Tony Awards, which reached an estimated 6.35 million viewers on CBS Sunday night.
- Triple Crown win draws big TV rating, but not biggest Updated: Jun-07-15 12:30 pm
NEW YORK - American Pharoah's historic Triple Crown win drew the third-best preliminary television rating for the Belmont Stakes since that started being measured in 1988.
- NBA Finals Game 1 draws best rating since move to ABC Updated: Jun-05-15 5:42 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA Finals' Game 1 has drawn its highest television rating since the series moved to ABC in 2003.
- Women's College World Series sets attendance, TV records Updated: Jun-03-15 9:52 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Women's College World Series set an all-time attendance record this year and has set television viewership marks.
- Nielsen's top programs for May 25-31 Updated: Jun-02-15 4:57 pm
NEW YORK - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 25-31. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.