- AMC's 'Fear the Walking Dead' sets cable record Updated: Aug-25-15 3:35 pm
NEW YORK - The new "Fear the Walking Dead," which drew the biggest audience for any original series premiere on a cable network, proves that AMC has the flair for spinoffs.
- AMC's 'Fear the Walking Dead' debuts to record audience Updated: Aug-24-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - Sunday's 90-minute series premiere of "Fear the Walking Dead" made television history. Delivering 10.1 million viewers, it took the crown as most-watched series debut in cable TV history for total viewers and all key demos, the AMC network said Monday.
- Dominating TV, Donald Trump a ratings draw Updated: Aug-24-15 3:11 pm
NEW YORK - Opinion polls are one thing, but Nielsen numbers speak more loudly to television executives: Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's ability to pull in viewers makes him catnip for news programs and wins a level of coverage that feeds on itself.
- Nielsen's top programs for Aug.3-9 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:35 pm
NEW YORK - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Aug. 3-9. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Reelz says Miss USA Pageant belongs on a broadcast network Updated: Aug-09-15 4:31 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Stan E. Hubbard, the CEO of Reelz, says the network is "darn proud" of airing the Miss USA Pageant but it was likely a one-time thing.
- Debate shatters Fox News ratings record, Trump feels heat Updated: Aug-07-15 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump always boasted about his ratings for "Celebrity Apprentice." Now he can say the same thing about his first presidential debate, even if he didn't like the show very much.