- Nielsen's top programs for Nov. 16-22 Updated: Nov-24-15 3:50 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Nov. 16-22. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- When it's comedy time, 'The Big Bang Theory' rules Updated: Nov-24-15 3:42 pm
NEW YORK - No one is coming close to challenging "The Big Bang Theory" when Americans turn on prime-time television in search of a few laughs.
- Fox: We're ignoring overnight TV ratings Updated: Nov-20-15 4:20 pm
NEW YORK - The Fox network said Friday it will no longer distribute measurements of how many people watch their programs on the night they are first broadcast, reasoning that they are a poor reflection of how television is experienced these days.
- Good, not spectacular, preliminary ratings for Trump on SNL Updated: Nov-08-15 2:18 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump hadn't gotten far into his opening monologue before trouble occurred. An off-screen heckler interrupted with a cry of "You're a racist!"
- Millennials-aimed Vice adds TV channel to global lineup Updated: Nov-03-15 7:15 pm
NEW YORK - Vice Media is adding a U.S. cable channel to its digital video empire as it tries to gain viewers in old as well as new media.
- American Pharoah draws best Breeders' Cup rating in 20 years Updated: Nov-03-15 4:03 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Triple Crown winner American Pharoah's last race drew the highest television rating in two decades for the Breeders' Cup telecast.
- World Series Game 5 has highest TV rating since 2009 Updated: Nov-02-15 5:16 pm
NEW YORK - The World Series' Game 5 had its highest television rating since 2009.
- CNBC reaches 14 million viewers with GOP debate Updated: Oct-29-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - CNBC reached its biggest audience ever with the third Republican presidential debate, but paid a price in criticism of how its moderators handled the opportunity to question the candidates.