- Republican convention scouts visit Denver Updated: Apr-16-14 8:10 am
- 2 Ohio visits slated as GOP seeks convention site Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 am
- Experts: Money is hurdle to landing GOP convention Updated: Apr-14-14 9:50 am
- Nevada GOP removes social issues from platform Updated: Apr-13-14 12:04 am
- Columbus will seek Democratic convention Updated: Apr-07-14 7:44 am
- GOP convention decision disappoints Brewer Updated: Apr-02-14 3:37 pm
- Kansas City remains in race for GOP convention Updated: Apr-02-14 2:24 pm
- Panel dismisses ethics charges against Eckstrom Updated: Mar-19-14 7:01 pm
DENVER - Denver is putting out the welcome mat for a group from the Republican National Committee on the first of six visits to potential hosts for the party's national convention in 2016.
CINCINNATI - The two Ohio cities still in contention to host the 2016 Republican National Convention will be visited in late April by party staff or members of a selection committee.
CINCINNATI - To hold the Republican National Convention in Cincinnati, supporters must figure out how a host committee can raise the millions in private money that will be needed and also spruce up the downtown arena.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Republican Party stripped opposition to abortion and gay marriage from its platform Saturday as state convention delegates instead focused on judging fellow Republicans on their worthiness to serve in office and adherence to GOP values.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Though Columbus was rejected as a site for the 2016 Republican National Convention, area tourism officials say they will now focus on luring the Democrats.
PHOENIX - Gov. Jan Brewer says she is disappointed that Phoenix is out of contention to host the next Republican National Convention.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City remains in the running to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - State ethics officials on Wednesday dismissed charges that South Carolina Comptroller General Richard Eckstrom used campaign money to accompany his girlfriend to the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa.