- Guangzhou beats Al Ahli to win Asian Champions League title Updated: Nov-21-15 1:01 pm
GUANGZHOU, China - Brazilian striker Elkeson secured the Asian Champions League title for Luiz Felipe Scolari's Guangzhou Evergrande on Saturday, scoring the only goal in a 1-0 defeat of Al Ahli of the United Arab Emirates.
- Guangzhou offers hope for China fans as national team slumps Updated: Nov-18-15 9:06 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - As Guangzhou Evergrande plays for its second Asian Champions League title in three years Saturday, the influx of money, big name stars and coaches to the Chinese Super League has done little to halt the continuing woes of China's national team.
- Asian powers look to lift this week in World Cup qualifying Updated: Nov-09-15 8:19 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - World Cup regulars Iran, Australia and Japan need to bounce back from some mediocre performances if they are to keep pace with Asian rival South Korea when qualifying for Brazil 2018 resumes Thursday.
- CAS rejects Al Hilal case over Asian Champions League final Updated: Nov-04-15 9:39 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The Court of Arbitration for Sport has rejected an appeal by Saudi Arabian club Al Hilal to play in the Asian Champions League final.
- Chinese title just the start for Guangzhou and Scolari Updated: Nov-02-15 12:28 am
DOHA, Qatar - For Luiz Felipe Scolari, beating coaching rival Sven Goran Eriksson to the Chinese Super League title on Saturday was just the first of three targets for 2015.