- CIA director: We didn't hack Senate computers Updated: Mar-11-14 12:13 pm
- University system enlists help on computer breach Updated: Mar-06-14 6:58 pm
- Child support payments stolen after Target breach Updated: Mar-05-14 7:14 pm
- Rebekah Brooks denies covering up tabloid hacking Updated: Mar-05-14 3:09 pm
- Bitcoin bank closes after high-tech heist Updated: Mar-04-14 8:22 pm
- Piers Morgan emailed support to Brooks on hacking Updated: Mar-04-14 10:32 am
- Sands: Some customer data stolen by hackers Updated: Feb-28-14 7:10 pm
- UK hacking suspect: I'll fight US extradition Updated: Feb-28-14 7:22 am
- China's president heads cybersecurity body Updated: Feb-27-14 11:49 pm
- British man charged with hacking Federal Reserve Updated: Feb-27-14 4:20 pm
- US judge mulls sending phone hacking case to UK Updated: Feb-24-14 9:02 pm
- APNewsBreak: Cash needed to fix hacked website Updated: Feb-21-14 7:29 pm
- Ethiopian refugee wants UK action over hacking Updated: Feb-17-14 11:46 am
- Kickstarter says hackers got customer data Updated: Feb-16-14 5:19 pm
- Ex-Toyota contractor found guilty of hacking Updated: Feb-15-14 3:46 pm
- Yale Law School to host hacking conference Updated: Feb-15-14 10:28 am
- Piers Morgan interviewed by police in hacking case Updated: Feb-14-14 12:35 pm
- Mayor's son get probation in computer hacking case Updated: Feb-09-14 3:53 pm
WASHINGTON - CIA director John Brennan says the spy agency did not hack into computers that Senate staffers were using to investigate Bush-era interrogation programs.
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota University System officials said Thursday they have talked to the FBI and an independent cybersecurity group about helping with an investigation into a breach on the system's computer server.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Only a few people had Wisconsin child support payments stolen after Target's data breach last year, according to the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families.
LONDON - Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks on Wednesday denied covering up the wide extent of phone hacking at the newspaper, but acknowledged paying a PR guru 1 million pounds "in part" to stop allegations against the tabloid's editors coming out in court.
SAN FRANCISCO - A bank specializing in bitcoins says it has closed after computer hackers robbed its digital currency.
LONDON - Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she received abuse and death threats after it was revealed the newspaper had hacked the voicemails of a murdered 13-year-old girl. But she also got messages of support from high-profile figures including CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
LAS VEGAS - Computer hackers stole the personal information of tens of thousands of Las Vegas Sands customers during a data breach earlier this month, the casino company said Friday.
LONDON - A British man accused of hacking into a series of American government computer networks has pledged to fight any move to extradite him to the United States.
BEIJING - Chinese President Xi Jinping has put himself in charge of a new body to coordinate cybersecurity, in a sign of Beijing's concern over its vulnerability to online attacks and its desire to retain tight control over the Internet.
NEW YORK - A British man accused of hacking into U.S. government computer networks was charged in a new indictment unsealed Thursday with infiltrating the Federal Reserve's computers.
LOS ANGELES - A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a Hollywood stuntwoman to pursue a lawsuit against News Corp. and related companies over alleged phone hacking.
SALEM, Oregon - Secretary of State Kate Brown has informed the Oregon Legislature that she'll be asking for money to hire a security contractor to fix her website, which was taken offline after hackers broke in.
LONDON - An Ethiopian refugee is urging British authorities to open an investigation after experts found traces of sophisticated surveillance software on his computer.
Online fundraising site Kickstarter says hackers got some of its customer data.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A computer programmer from central Kentucky who once did contract work for Toyota remains in federal custody after being convicted of hacking into and damaging computers used by the automobile maker.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Yale Law School is hosting a conference on law enforcement and computer hacking.
LONDON - Prominent CNN talk show host Piers Morgan confirmed Friday that he has been interviewed by British police investigating the illegal interception of telephone voicemails.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The son of a Hudson County mayor will not have to serve a prison term for his role in the hacking of a website set up by his father's political foes.