- Back home on Earth: SpaceX craft returns from space station Updated: May-21-15 1:56 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - A SpaceX Dragon capsule is back on Earth with a full load of cargo, after a quick trip home from the International Space Station.
- Fort Collins company to help design aircraft engines Updated: May-21-15 11:42 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A Fort Collins company says it has launched a joint venture with General Electric Aviation to help design and develop fuel systems for GE's large commercial aircraft engine lines.
- Failed launches cast shadow over Russian space program Updated: May-21-15 10:25 am
MOSCOW - Back-to-back rocket launch failures have dealt Russia one of the heaviest blows to its space industry since the Soviet collapse - with national pride and billions of dollars at stake.
- Northwest Indian College launches space center Updated: May-15-15 1:43 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Six years ago, a handful of Northwest Indian College robotics students were looking for something to do when they came up with what they considered a relatively easy and fun idea: launching rockets.
- Cirrus Aircraft to build new center at East Tenn. airport Updated: May-06-15 10:52 am
ALCOA, Tennessee - Cirrus Aircraft is building a new center in East Tennessee that will create 170 new jobs.
- Pilot to fly solar plane across Pacific for 5 days, 5 nights Updated: May-03-15 7:47 am
BEIJING - A pilot said Sunday that he is anxious but excited about flying a solar plane solo from China to Hawaii on the longest leg of the first attempt to fly around the world without a drop of fuel.
- Pilot makes emergency landing in eastern Kansas field Updated: Apr-27-15 3:11 pm
GARDNER, Kansas - The pilot of a small home-built aircraft was walking around uninjured after making an emergency landing in an eastern Kansas field.