- Astronauts share love of space with students Updated: Apr-11-14 10:07 am
- Swiss unveil new solar plane for global flight Updated: Apr-09-14 3:34 pm
- NASA program offers consultations for businesses Updated: Apr-04-14 11:44 am
- Congresswoman Clark gets new committee assignment Updated: Apr-03-14 4:05 am
- Volunteers begin space confinement mission Updated: Apr-01-14 5:09 pm
- 2018 mission: Mars rover prototype unveiled in UK Updated: Mar-27-14 2:39 pm
- Parts for new mini-shuttle being built at Michoud Updated: Mar-25-14 6:33 pm
- Tax credit for Okla. aerospace engineers extended Updated: Mar-25-14 4:52 pm
- Kansas City's May Technology to expand Updated: Mar-21-14 12:37 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - "Do you think there is life on other planets?"
PAYERNE, Switzerland - The Swiss-made airplane built for the first round-the-world solar flight has wings longer than a Boeing 747 jumbo jet yet weighs only about as much as a large car.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A federal program is giving companies from northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan a chance to get free, confidential research and development insight directly from NASA experts.
BOSTON - The state's newest member of Congress has received another committee assignment on Capitol Hill.
HILO, Hawaii - Six volunteers have begun a four-month stay in a small dome on Hawaii's Mauna Loa volcano to gauge the effects of long-time confinement in space missions.
STEVENAGE, England - It looks like a giant sandbox - except the sand has a reddish tint and the "toys" on display are very expensive prototypes designed to withstand the rigors of landing on Mars.
NEW ORLEANS - Lockheed Martin is working in New Orleans on parts for the Dream Chaser, a mini-shuttle designed to take NASA astronauts to and from the International Space Station.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A tax credit that Oklahoma provides to aerospace companies that hire engineers would continue until 2018 under a bill that has cleared a Senate committee.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Kansas City-based aerospace manufacturing company has announced plans for a $12 million expansion.