- Soldier MIA from Korean War identified, to be buried Updated: May-04-16 3:25 pm
BALTIMORE - The remains of a U.S. Army soldier who went missing during the Korean War have been identified, and he will be buried at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Memorial set for 25 WWII US soldiers lost in Italian lake Updated: Apr-29-16 8:43 am
ALBANY, New York - A trio of U.S. Army veterans has teamed up to establish a memorial in Italy to the 25 American soldiers who drowned in an Alpine lake when their amphibious vehicle sank during World War II.
- Remains of soldier who vanished in Korean War return to US Updated: Apr-13-16 2:04 pm
WARREN, Ohio - The remains of a Pennsylvania-born soldier declared missing during the Korean War have been returned to his family in Ohio after DNA testing helped with identification.
- Missouri family criticizes efforts to recover MIA remains Updated: Apr-11-16 2:02 pm
MONETT, Missouri - Capt. Thomas Hubert Wolfe's family has quietly cooperated with the U.S. government for 50 years since the Monett man's plane was shot down over Laos during the Vietnam War.
- Hassan to speak at ceremony for ex-prisoners of war Updated: Apr-09-16 8:24 am
BOSCAWEN, New Hampshire - Former American prisoners of war and those who are still missing in action will be remembered at a weekend ceremony at the New Hampshire Veterans Cemetery.