- Man who disappeared after 2013 indictment found in Jamaica Updated: May-28-15 1:53 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. Marshal's Service says a man who disappeared in 2013 after being indicted on sexual assault charges in New Hampshire has been found in Jamaica.
- Twice-caught fugitive's clean life led to decades of freedom Updated: May-28-15 10:57 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In 55 years as a fugitive, Frank Freshwaters got caught twice.
- US Marshals search for armed robber suspect Updated: May-27-15 6:14 am
JACKSON, Tennessee - U.S. Marshals are looking for a man accused of aggravated robbery in Jackson.
- California man accused of invoice scam caught in Arizona Updated: May-24-15 6:19 pm
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - A California man remained jailed Sunday after he was arrested in Arizona on charges that he scammed hundreds of people in three states.
- Lengthy police pursuit ends with fugitive's arrest Updated: May-24-15 9:53 am
WALPOLE, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police say they pursued a fugitive in a stolen truck through multiple towns before using a tire-deflating device to bring the vehicle to a stop.
- Missouri suspect in killing of woman, teen son is dead Updated: May-23-15 5:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A man accused of holding his former girlfriend captive in a crate at their home in western Missouri then fatally shooting her and her teenage son, was shot and killed Saturday, authorities said.
- Nigerian senator-elect wanted for US drug deal 'arrested' Updated: May-23-15 4:38 pm
LAGOS, Nigeria - Nigerian drug agents Saturday surrounded the house of a senator-elect wanted by the United States in a nearly 20-year-old heroin deal that was the alleged basis for the TV hit "Orange is the New Black."
- Police say fugitive hid key in body cavity when he escaped Updated: May-22-15 7:00 pm
LAS VEGAS - According to an arrest report, Las Vegas police say the man they re-arrested after he escaped from officers was hiding a handcuff key in a body cavity.
- Couple wanted by Missouri police found in Alabama Updated: May-22-15 3:43 pm
GULF SHORES, Alabama - Authorities in coastal Alabama say a man wanted after fleeing police in Marshall, Missouri has been taken into custody.
- Convicted killer on the run after missing shoplifting trial Updated: May-22-15 5:09 am
YORK, South Carolina - A convicted killer from North Carolina on trial for a shoplifting violation skipped his court date and is now being searched for by police.
- Idaho man accused of sex assault arrested in Nebraska Updated: May-19-15 12:07 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say an Idaho fugitive accused of recording his sexual assault on an 8-year-old girl and distributing the video has been arrested in Nebraska.
- Bank robber who eluded capture gets 12 years for escape Updated: May-19-15 11:20 am
SEATTLE - A convicted bank robber who spent nearly five years on the run before his capture last summer has been sentenced to 12 years in prison in a federal court in Seattle.
- Investigators suspect fugitive lawyer had help from partner Updated: May-18-15 2:42 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A former Iowa lawyer facing fraud charges is suspected of getting help from a business associate while he spent five years running from the FBI, according to search warrant materials unsealed Monday at the request of The Associated Press.
- University removes mural of killer on most wanted list Updated: May-18-15 10:56 am
MILWAUKEE - Marquette University has removed a mural of one of the FBI's most wanted who was convicted of killing a state trooper.
- Cambodia deports fugitive Russian tycoon Updated: May-17-15 1:54 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - Cambodia deported a fugitive Russian tycoon Sunday who was living illegally in the Southeast Asian country after he was accused of embezzling $175 million in his homeland.
- Texas man arrested in Spokane after tip to TV show Updated: May-16-15 5:13 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - U.S. Marshals have arrested a Texas man who had been a fugitive for 13 years.
- Colorado fugitives captured in Rhode Island Updated: May-15-15 8:32 pm
CENTRAL FALLS, Rhode Island - Police in Rhode Island say they captured a fugitive Colorado couple during a foot chase after authorities caught them trying to sell an assault rifle.
- Ex-fugitive doctor gets prison for income tax, fraud charges Updated: May-14-15 12:32 pm
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania doctor will spend a fraction of the time in prison that he spent in Central America trying to elude prosecution for health care fraud and income tax charges.
- Fugitive on lame since 1959 now fighting extradition Updated: May-14-15 3:05 am
COCOA, Florida - An attorney for fugitive who had been on the lam since walking away from a prison farm in 1959 is fighting his extradition back to Ohio after a recent arrest in Florida.
- New Jersey fugitive charged in shooting is caught in Georgia Updated: May-13-15 4:32 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey fugitive has been captured in Georgia, several weeks after he failed to appear in court on charges including attempted murder.
- Florida man wanted for murder arrested in upstate New York Updated: May-13-15 3:07 am
CATSKILL, New York - A 25-year-old Florida man wanted for murder has been arrested in upstate New York.
- Man accused of staging boat crash pleads not guilty to fraud Updated: May-12-15 2:31 pm
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - A New Jersey man who disappeared after authorities say he staged a boating accident has pleaded not guilty to fraud charges.
- Man sought in Illinois killing of boy arrested in Arizona Updated: May-11-15 12:40 pm
PHOENIX - A man sought in the fatal shooting of a 12-year-old Illinois boy has been arrested in Arizona.
- Arraignment held for man suspected of killing 4 in Virginia Updated: May-08-15 3:53 pm
PETERSBURG, Virginia - A quadruple-murder suspect has been arraigned in Petersburg after fleeing from the city more than a year ago.
- Fugitive on 'most wanted' list for New Mexico apprehended Updated: May-08-15 12:16 pm
GRANTS, New Mexico - A fugitive who was on a "most wanted" list for New Mexico has been apprehended.