- US wants money linked to South Korea dictator Updated: Apr-24-14 5:28 pm
- Average US 30-year mortgage rate up to 4.33 pct Updated: Apr-24-14 11:09 am
- Trees cleared in Bloomington for I-69 route Updated: Apr-24-14 10:19 am
- Colorado vacation rentals allowing pot Updated: Apr-24-14 10:13 am
- San Francisco landlords sued over renter eviction Updated: Apr-23-14 7:59 pm
- Nevada to review short sale practices Updated: Apr-23-14 1:31 pm
- Massachusetts homes sales down in March Updated: Apr-23-14 11:56 am
- New York AG seeks Airbnb's NYC sublet information Updated: Apr-23-14 10:37 am
- Discarded items become art at Pa. college gallery Updated: Apr-23-14 10:37 am
- Notre Dame seeks sustainable home model for Haiti Updated: Apr-23-14 10:13 am
- Sales of single-family homes in Maine up Updated: Apr-23-14 7:34 am
- New York AG seeks Airbnb's NYC sublet information Updated: Apr-22-14 6:22 pm
- Wisconsin home sales slide; weather blamed Updated: Apr-22-14 1:04 pm
- Sales of US existing homes slip to a 20-month low Updated: Apr-22-14 11:18 am
- Fox's Providence home put up for sale Updated: Apr-21-14 1:16 pm
- Baton Rouge home sales drop in March Updated: Apr-21-14 12:26 pm
- Cuba home woes endure despite real-estate reform Updated: Apr-21-14 1:37 am
- Anita Baker countersues home improvement company Updated: Apr-19-14 2:34 pm
- Atlanta residents object to planned priests' home Updated: Apr-18-14 12:34 pm
- Small town election sparks controversy Updated: Apr-18-14 10:00 am
- AP MEMBER EXCHANGE: Vegas construction shakeup Updated: Apr-17-14 7:46 pm
- Lowe's agrees to minimize lead dust, pay fine Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 pm
- Habitat group plans multi-home push in Evansville Updated: Apr-17-14 10:58 am
- UMSL, Normandy look to revitalize neighborhood Updated: Apr-17-14 5:05 am
- Home sales of $10 million rise in Connecticut town Updated: Apr-16-14 8:00 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, California - U.S. officials on Thursday sought court permission to seize more than $700,000 from the sale of a Southern California home they allege was bought with corrupt money provided by South Korean's former dictator.
WASHINGTON - Average U.S. rates on fixed mortgages rose this week as the spring home-buying season has gotten off to a slow start.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Interstate 69 was a rumor when Dan Rea and his wife, Gail, bought their house on Bloomington's west side about 18 years ago.
DENVER - A company looking to cash in on all the marijuana-smoking visitors that come to tour Colorado is offering visitors a chance to rent a home where they can smoke pot.
SAN FRANCISCO - City Attorney Dennis Herrera is filing suit against several San Francisco landlords he alleges wrongfully evicted disabled renters to turn their apartments into short-term rentals marketed on Airbnb and other sites.
RENO, Nevada - A Nevada agency will review practices in the real estate industry following an investigation by a Reno newspaper that showed dual-agency short sales involving a prearranged cash buyer accounted for more than 10 percent of home sales last year.
BOSTON - Massachusetts homeowners still appear reluctant to put their houses on the market, driving sales volume down and prices up last month, two organizations that track the real estate market said Wednesday.
ALBANY, New York - Airbnb has urged a New York judge to reject a subpoena for information about those using the global website to offer apartment rentals in New York City, its attorney calling that "a fishing expedition."
BRISTOL, Pennsylvania - Serendipitously found objects appeal to many artists. Sometimes, they even find inspiration in trash cans.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - While foreign aid is necessary to help countries get back on their feet in the immediate wake of a natural disaster, Notre Dame's Engineering2Empower program believes rebuilding needs to originate internally for a country to re-establish itself.
SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine - The number of existing single-family homes sold in Maine last month jumped almost 13 percent when compared to the same month a year ago.
ALBANY, New York - Airbnb urged a New York judge Tuesday to reject a subpoena for information about those using the global website to offer apartment rentals in New York City, its attorney calling that "a fishing expedition."
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin existing home sales fell 11 percent in March compared to the same month last year, and the chillier winter may be to blame, the Wisconsin Realtors Association said this week.
WASHINGTON - Sales of existing U.S. homes slipped in March to their lowest level since July 2012 as rising prices and a tight supply of available homes discouraged many would-be buyers.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Providence home of ex-Rhode Island House Speaker Gordon Fox was put up for sale Monday, a month after federal authorities raided the residence and his Statehouse office as part of a criminal investigation.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Home sales in metro Baton Rouge dropped 14.6 percent in March for the first time in 18 consecutive months of year-to-year increases.
HAVANA - The residents of 308 Oquendo Street were jolted awake in the middle of the night by violent shaking and a noise that they likened to a freight train, or an exploding bomb.
DETROIT - Grammy Award-winning singer Anita Baker has countersued a company that says it hasn't been paid for work done on her Detroit-area home.
ATLANTA - Residents are objecting to the Archdiocese of Atlanta's plans to renovate a house in the city's upscale Buckhead neighborhood so it can be a home for a group of priests in the latest dust-up involving the home.
MONTEZUMA, Colorado - Questions about a local government election have turned into a mountain of a political dispute in Montezuma, which has just 65 residents.
LAS VEGAS - This is what an industry shake-up looks like.
ST. LOUIS - Lowe's Home Centers has agreed to pay a $500,000 federal penalty in settling claims that its contractors in at least nine states broke environmental rules for addressing lead paint dust during home renovation projects, two federal agencies announced Thursday.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Habitat for Humanity of Evansville has set its sights on a multi-home building effort in the city's Jacobsville neighborhood, on property donated by Deaconess.
ST. LOUIS - The University of Missouri-St. Louis is joining some of its neighbors in an effort to promote economic development in a nearby community.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut's Gold Coast is living up to its name, with a record $120 million sale of a waterfront estate in Greenwich leading an increase in sales of homes for more than $10 million.