- Atlanta residents object to planned priests' home Updated: Apr-18-14 12:34 pm
- Small town election sparks controversy Updated: Apr-18-14 10:00 am
- AP MEMBER EXCHANGE: Vegas construction shakeup Updated: Apr-17-14 7:46 pm
- Lowe's agrees to minimize lead dust, pay fine Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 pm
- Habitat group plans multi-home push in Evansville Updated: Apr-17-14 10:58 am
- UMSL, Normandy look to revitalize neighborhood Updated: Apr-17-14 5:05 am
- Home sales of $10 million rise in Connecticut town Updated: Apr-16-14 8:00 pm
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall Updated: Apr-16-14 6:11 pm
- Take a stroll in these Istanbul neighborhoods Updated: Apr-16-14 10:08 am
- NY AG settles with rent-regulated NYC apartments Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 am
- Tenants claim discrimination by Brooklyn landlord Updated: Apr-15-14 5:20 pm
- Southern California home prices climb in March Updated: Apr-15-14 3:00 pm
- Army Corps beach erosion fix would cost $43.4M Updated: Apr-15-14 12:40 pm
- Ohio-based outfit buys Maine's Cliff House Updated: Apr-15-14 4:39 am
- Quinn tour highlights questions of taxes Updated: Apr-14-14 7:12 pm
- Flock calls on Newark archbishop to sell home Updated: Apr-14-14 6:10 am
- NJ towns grappling with rules for film crews Updated: Apr-13-14 5:58 pm
- San Francisco landlords pay tenants to move out Updated: Apr-13-14 5:16 pm
- Lincoln man preserves city's history in his home Updated: Apr-12-14 12:05 pm
- Take a tour on Lake Washington Updated: Apr-12-14 11:04 am
- ND still negotiating purchase of Welk home Updated: Apr-11-14 1:58 pm
- Portland neighborhood trying to save giant tree Updated: Apr-11-14 10:13 am
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel Updated: Apr-10-14 5:29 pm
- France wants $48 million for Park Avenue apartment Updated: Apr-10-14 2:40 pm
- Lafayette home sales dip in first quarter Updated: Apr-10-14 9:49 am
ATLANTA - Residents are objecting to the Archdiocese of Atlanta's plans to renovate a house in the city's upscale Buckhead neighborhood so it can be a home for a group of priests in the latest dust-up involving the home.
MONTEZUMA, Colorado - Questions about a local government election have turned into a mountain of a political dispute in Montezuma, which has just 65 residents.
LAS VEGAS - This is what an industry shake-up looks like.
ST. LOUIS - Lowe's Home Centers has agreed to pay a $500,000 federal penalty in settling claims that its contractors in at least nine states broke environmental rules for addressing lead paint dust during home renovation projects, two federal agencies announced Thursday.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Habitat for Humanity of Evansville has set its sights on a multi-home building effort in the city's Jacobsville neighborhood, on property donated by Deaconess.
ST. LOUIS - The University of Missouri-St. Louis is joining some of its neighbors in an effort to promote economic development in a nearby community.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut's Gold Coast is living up to its name, with a record $120 million sale of a waterfront estate in Greenwich leading an increase in sales of homes for more than $10 million.
SAN DIEGO - California home prices surged to a six-year high in March amid lackluster sales at the start of the traditional buying season, a research firm said Wednesday.
ISTANBUL - Istanbul, the noisy metropolis on the Bosporus Strait lauded by many a travel ranking, has much more to offer than grand mosques and bazaars. Away from the din of typical tourist haunts, a walk around the neighborhoods of Karakoy, Balat and Kuzguncuk will peel back the surface to reveal the city's multilayered history, and the lifestyles of those who've lived it.
ALBANY, New York - Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has reached a settlement with owners of 42 rent-regulated buildings in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Manhattan for allegedly harassing their tenants and denying them the right to organize.
NEW YORK - A Brooklyn landlord has engaged in a pattern of ill-treatment to force out minority renters, even failing to cash rent checks in hopes of later evicting them for nonpayment, tenants said Tuesday after filing a federal discrimination lawsuit.
SAN DIEGO - Southern California's median home sale price hit $400,000 in March to set a fresh six-year high as tight supplies limited sales, a research firm said Tuesday.
FLAGLER BEACH, Florida - The Army Corps of Engineers says it will be expensive to fix beach erosion problems along Flagler County's shoreline.
OGUNQUIT, Maine - An Ohio-based hotel group has purchased the historic Cliff House Resort & Spa on the Maine coast.
CHICAGO - Gov. Pat Quinn's tour of the state to push his program aimed at helping first-time homebuyers quickly turned political Monday as both he and his Republican gubernatorial opponent wasted no time highlighting likely recurring themes in the 2014 race: wealth and taxes.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A petition with more than 22,000 signatures calls on Newark Archbishop John Myers to sell his retirement home that he's expanding with a $500,000 addition.
MIDDLETOWN, New Jersey - Lights! Camera! Now, show us your permit.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco landlords are offering longtime residents as much as $50,000 to move out and make way for higher-paying tenants.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - He's filled his home with so many antiques and decorations - a champagne chiller from the Queen Mary, a silver bowl from the Titanic, his 20 trademark Christmas trees - that he's lost count of some of it.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A narrow two-lane road framing Lake Washington showcases many antebellum homes, some built as far back as the mid-1800s. While a handful have fallen into a state of disrepair over the years, others have been passed down through generations and boast original chandeliers that once were fitted with candles.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The state Historical Society is still negotiating the purchase price of the boyhood home of famous band leader Lawrence Welk, three months after the group decided North Dakota taxpayers should own it.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Residents in Portland's Mount Tabor neighborhood are trying to save a giant tree from the developer's saw.
HONOLULU - A local development partnership has pledged more than $1 million in community spending in exchange for the city's permission to build a condominium hotel tower exceeding Waikiki's height and density requirements.
PARIS - France's indebted government is selling the Park Avenue residence of its U.N. ambassador, located in one of New York's most prestigious apartment buildings, for an asking price of $48 million.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Home sales in Lafayette Parish were down 5 percent for the first three months of this year based on listings reported to the Realtor Association of Acadiana.