- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom Updated: Apr-18-14 7:31 pm
- Kansas speech by Michelle Obama draws complaints Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 pm
- Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license Updated: Apr-18-14 5:46 pm
- Woman finds body while hunting for Easter eggs Updated: Apr-18-14 4:35 pm
- Nevada retailers expect $235 million Easter sales Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Easter on 4/20, pot holy day; pastors reach out Updated: Apr-18-14 2:56 pm
- Police: Girl, 4, finds pill inside Easter egg Updated: Apr-18-14 12:08 pm
- Philadelphia chocolate store: Tax issue resolved Updated: Apr-18-14 11:25 am
- No link between norovirus, food at wedding Updated: Apr-18-14 6:47 am
- SD family recognized for conservation efforts Updated: Apr-18-14 5:37 am
- Humane Society discourages Easter rabbit adoptions Updated: Apr-18-14 5:06 am
- Judge asks pointed questions in gay marriage case Updated: Apr-18-14 4:19 am
- Wedding bells ring for Boston Marathon survivor Updated: Apr-17-14 8:34 pm
- Celtics' boss Ainge faces 2nd rebuilding offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 8:06 pm
- Fourth of July music event postponed until 2015 Updated: Apr-17-14 6:07 pm
- Hail wreaks Easter travel havoc in Mexico City Updated: Apr-17-14 2:43 pm
- Michelle Obama to address Dillard graduates Updated: Apr-17-14 2:43 pm
- Pope washes feet of elderly, disabled in rite Updated: Apr-17-14 2:19 pm
- Strong weekend expected for beach tourism Updated: Apr-17-14 12:04 pm
- Basket cheese an 85-year tradition for Pa. firm Updated: Apr-17-14 11:35 am
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market Updated: Apr-17-14 8:41 am
- Former Pa. officer's assault conviction upheld Updated: Apr-17-14 6:14 am
- Classmates celebrating 60th birthday among missing Updated: Apr-17-14 6:01 am
- Michigan State grads to hear India IT entrepreneur Updated: Apr-17-14 4:05 am
- Easter events scheduled along Grand Strand Updated: Apr-17-14 4:05 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania high school student is in hot water for asking Miss America to prom during a question and answer session at school.
TOPEKA, Kansas - If expanding the guest list to include Michelle Obama at graduation for high school students in the Kansas capital city means fewer seats for friends and family, some students and their parents would prefer the first lady not attend.
CHICAGO - Cook County has issued its 1,000th marriage license to a same-sex couple.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A Tennessee woman says she made a grisly discovery while hunting for Easter eggs in her back yard with her 3-year-old son: a dead body.
RENO, Nevada - The Retail Association of Nevada says it expects the Easter holiday will equate to higher spending in stores.
LOS ANGELES - Social media has been buzzing for weeks with jokes about how, this year, Easter Sunday shares the calendar with the pot-lover's highest holiday: April 20, or 420 in stoner lingo. Pot-smokers have long celebrated on the date by lighting up for reasons not quite clear.
ROSEVILLE, Michigan - Police say a suburban Detroit pre-school student opened a plastic Easter egg following a school party and found a pill used to treat anxiety and other problems.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia chocolate maker and candy store says it has resolved a tax issue that threatened to shutter the establishment days before Easter.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - An inspection by the Rhode Island Health Department found no link between a norovirus outbreak and the food served at a wedding.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard has recognized a South Dakota family for its conservation efforts.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Humane Society of Utah is discouraging people from adopting rabbits as pets for Easter.
DENVER - A judge in Colorado who will play a pivotal role deciding whether gays should be allowed to wed in the United States asked pointed questions Thursday about whether Oklahoma can legally ban the unions.
BOSTON - An injured survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing is celebrating a personal milestone.
BOSTON - The third-worst season in Boston Celtics history is over, leaving Danny Ainge with plenty of problems as he continues to rebuild the team.
DETROIT - A new version of the Detroit Electronic Music Festival is being shelved this year amid plans to bring back the event in 2015.
MEXICO CITY - A freak spring hailstorm has caused havoc for thousands of people trying to leaving Mexico City for Easter weekend.
NEW ORLEANS - The First Lady of the United States will address 243 graduating students along with their friends and family during Dillard University's 2014 commencement ceremony.
ROME - Pope Francis washed the feet of 12 disabled and elderly people Thursday - women and non-Catholics among them - in a pre-Easter ritual designed to show his willingness to serve others like a "slave."
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - This Easter weekend should be a strong one for tourism along the Grand Strand, the heart of South Carolina's $18 billion tourism industry.
VERONA, Pennsylvania - Easter often is associated with the candy aisle, and its tempting display of rainbow-hued jelly beans, foil-wrapped chocolate eggs and bright-yellow marshmallow Peeps.
BUFFALO, New York - There's at least one butter lamb in Buffalo that won't be going under the knife this Easter.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - An appeals court has rejected the appeal of a former central Pennsylvania police officer convicted of assaulting two men and then trying to cover up his involvement.
MOKPO, South Korea - Kim Jeong-keun woke up on his cabin bed to find out his friends had smeared lipstick on his face while he had been asleep, a prank harking back to their school days.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State University says that Indian information technology pioneer Azim Premji will speak at the school's undergraduate commencement May 2.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - The Grand Strand is providing a number of ways to celebrate Easter during the weekend.