- Guilty pleas in thefts from Pa. wedding receptions Updated: Mar-10-14 3:14 pm
- Methodists end minister's NY same-sex wedding case Updated: Mar-10-14 3:04 pm
- UMass students head to court after rowdy parties Updated: Mar-10-14 12:38 pm
- GM chief Barra expected to get honorary degree Updated: Mar-10-14 10:22 am
- Arrests mar pre-St. Patrick's Day party in Pa. Updated: Mar-10-14 9:31 am
- Ceremony kicks off St. Patrick's week in Savannah Updated: Mar-10-14 6:32 am
- Spring events planned at Chickasaw Center Updated: Mar-10-14 4:14 am
- Zombies among revelers at St. Patrick's Day parade Updated: Mar-09-14 6:44 pm
- UMass latest to deal with rowdy St. Pat's parties Updated: Mar-09-14 6:20 pm
- Community pulls together to help new residents Updated: Mar-09-14 3:53 pm
- New Mexico gay married couples ready for tax time Updated: Mar-09-14 3:17 pm
- Ohio group provides prom dresses for girls in need Updated: Mar-09-14 12:37 pm
- Canceled Mardi Gras hopes to reschedule Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 am
- Alcohol takes Nashville teen to bottom and back Updated: Mar-08-14 3:34 pm
- Highway work could hurt Sedona, Flagstaff tourism Updated: Mar-08-14 2:28 pm
- December shoppers trimmed spending in Tupelo Updated: Mar-08-14 12:33 pm
- White House Easter Egg Roll ticket lottery open Updated: Mar-08-14 10:38 am
- Outpouring of affection for lonely Michigan boy Updated: Mar-07-14 7:16 pm
- University of Delaware ends winter commencements Updated: Mar-07-14 6:34 am
- 3 more counties to issue gay-marriage licenses Updated: Mar-06-14 4:53 pm
- City signs new fireworks contract Updated: Mar-06-14 4:53 pm
- RI boy with cancer is made honorary police chief Updated: Mar-06-14 3:07 pm
- Washington's top lawyer explains gay lawsuit Updated: Mar-06-14 9:02 am
- Buffalo-style chicken wings turn the big 5-0 Updated: Mar-06-14 8:16 am
- Merry Christmas bill nearing passage in Alabama Updated: Mar-06-14 5:34 am
POTTSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man police called a wedding crasher thief has admitted stealing cash and gifts from wedding receptions in suburban Philadelphia.
NEW YORK - A United Methodist bishop on Monday dropped the case against a retired minister accused of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding - a dramatic decision that came just months after another minister was defrocked for the same reason.
BELCHERTOWN, Massachusetts - About two dozen of the more than 70 students charged in connection with a series of pre-St. Patrick's Day parties at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst have been arraigned.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - General Motors Co.'s chief executive Mary Barra is expected to get an honorary degree when she speaks at the University of Michigan's spring commencement.
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Large crowds and alcohol-related disturbances kept police in western Pennsylvania busy at a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration around Indiana University of Pennsylvania over the weekend.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Savannah has kicked off the week leading to its massive St. Patrick's Day celebration with a much more quiet ceremony honoring the city's Irish heritage.
SULPHUR, Oklahoma - The Chickasaw Cultural Center will feature an outdoor festival focusing on the cultural connection to horticulture this month.
ASBURY PARK, New Jersey - Dozens of zombies were among the hundreds of revelers who filled the streets of a Jersey Shore community to celebrate the Irish and all things green.
AMHERST, Massachusetts - The chaos at the University of Massachusetts over the weekend during a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration brought new attention to an old problem affecting colleges across the country: How to deal with alcohol-fueled revelers during the March festivities.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - To say that Michael Curry was stressed is an understatement.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Some same-sex couples in New Mexico will get to experience for the first time what married couples go through every spring - sorting through joint tax returns.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Weaving among rows of garment racks ablaze with sparkle and color, Anne Houser points out fashions that shine like the eyes of the recipients soon to claim them.
MONTEGUT, Louisiana - A Terrebonne Parish parade originally scheduled for Mardi Gras but canceled because of a winter storm may be rescheduled after Easter.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The parents sensed something amiss when their teen daughter went to school three days in a row wearing the same clothes - hair uncombed - to start her senior year.
SEDONA, Arizona - Business owners from Sedona to Flagstaff are worried a planned closure of a portion of a northern Arizona highway could hurt the much-anticipated summer tourist season.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Shoppers cut back in December in Tupelo, Northeast Mississippi's retail hub, but some of the region's cities like Corinth, New Albany and Oxford saw an increase in sales.
WASHINGTON - An online lottery for families who want tickets to the annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House has opened.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - When a Michigan boy told his mother he didn't want an 11th birthday party because he had no friends to invite, she created a Facebook page to ask for well-wishes - and the response was overwhelming.
NEWARK, Delaware - The University of Delaware is discontinuing winter commencement ceremonies, citing low participation.
CHICAGO - While many Illinois counties are waiting until the state's new same-sex marriage becomes law in June and others are waiting for legal advice, the list of counties that will start issuing the licenses immediately is growing.
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - The city of Southaven expects to get more bang for its bucks with a new vendor for its annual July Fourth fireworks show.
BURRILLVILLE, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island boy with cancer has received the surprise birthday party of a lifetime.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Attorney General Bob Ferguson explained his gay discrimination lawsuit against a Richland florist during his visit Wednesday to the Tri-Cities.
BUFFALO, New York - Happy 50th birthday, Buffalo-style chicken wings.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Legislature is getting close to enacting a law to allow public schools to educate students about the history of traditional winter celebrations and allow student and staff to exchange seasonal greetings.