- Reservoir opponents take message to Earth Day Updated: Apr-23-14 3:47 am
- Former Gov. Nigh to give commencement address Updated: Apr-23-14 3:26 am
- Jay Leno to give commencement address at Emerson Updated: Apr-22-14 4:46 pm
- Job market for college grads better but still weak Updated: Apr-22-14 1:34 pm
- Group works to impart Earth Day lessons every day Updated: Apr-22-14 12:55 pm
- Siena poll shows Cuomo holding lead over Astorino Updated: Apr-22-14 11:01 am
- RI encourages residents to celebrate Earth Day Updated: Apr-22-14 7:43 am
- Earth Day events come to Maine Updated: Apr-22-14 5:47 am
- Lt. Gov. Lamb to speak at TCC commencement Updated: Apr-22-14 3:27 am
- Justice Stevens: Make 6 changes to Constitution Updated: Apr-21-14 11:15 pm
- Man seeks green card after American husband dies Updated: Apr-21-14 7:40 pm
- Obamas hosting annual Easter Egg Roll Updated: Apr-21-14 2:10 pm
- Greek Easter celebrations leave 1 dead Updated: Apr-21-14 2:10 pm
- Empowering events on tap at Essence Festival Updated: Apr-21-14 11:38 am
- Northampton firefighters rescue Easter bunny Updated: Apr-21-14 9:50 am
- 76-year-old New Jersey woman killed in house fire Updated: Apr-21-14 6:31 am
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado Updated: Apr-21-14 6:14 am
- Pulitzer-winning composer coming to UT Knoxville Updated: Apr-21-14 5:04 am
- Suter to address MC law school graduates Updated: Apr-21-14 4:04 am
- NY agency sponsors week of Earth Day events Updated: Apr-21-14 3:04 am
- Same-sex lawsuit couple to attend Easter Egg Roll Updated: Apr-21-14 1:20 am
- Nigerians mark Easter amid mourning and fear Updated: Apr-20-14 10:58 pm
- Easter service marks Colorado massacre centennial Updated: Apr-20-14 9:16 pm
- Easter worship at ex-church that became nightclub Updated: Apr-20-14 7:25 pm
- On eve of marathon, festivities and tight security Updated: Apr-20-14 7:20 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Opponents of a proposed reservoir along the White River are planning to use this weekend's Earth Day festivals to rally public opposition against the project.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former Oklahoma Gov. George Nigh will give the commencement address at Oklahoma City University on May 10.
BOSTON - Jay Leno is returning to his alma mater, Emerson College, to deliver the commencement address this spring.
WASHINGTON - With college commencement ceremonies nearing, the government is offering a modest dose of good news for graduating seniors: The job market is brightening for new grads - a bit.
DECATUR, Alabama - No, Kerri Fearn repeatedly told classmates, she would not step foot in a kayak.
ALBANY, New York - Gov. Andrew Cuomo is maintaining a double-digit lead over his Republican challenger, but he could be vulnerable to a challenge from the left, according to a poll of New York voters released Tuesday.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island officials are urging state residents to celebrate Earth Day by taking part in a cleanup or enjoying nature in state parks and beaches.
YARMOUTH, Maine - Mainers are celebrating Earth Day with events ranging from a search for invasive insects to a candidate for governor announcing his energy policy.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb is to give the commencement address at Tulsa Community College where a record number of graduates are expected.
WASHINGTON - In the aftermath of the Connecticut school shootings that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead, retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens began thinking about ways to prevent a repeat.
LOS ANGELES - An Australian man widowed by his American husband of more than three decades made a renewed pitch Monday for a green card after the Obama administration eased policies on gay marriage.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama went 1-for-3 shooting basketballs at the White House Easter Egg Roll, an improvement over his 2013 performance, as he and first lady Michelle Obama applied a health and activity theme to the colorful annual springtime South Lawn ritual.
ATHENS, Greece - Greek police say one person has died and several have been seriously injured in separate incidents during Easter celebrations.
NEW ORLEANS - Essence Fest marks its 20th anniversary this year with a kicked-up effort to empower its core community.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Members of the Northampton Fire Department hopped into action when they heard the Easter Bunny was trapped and needed help.
CARLSTADT, New Jersey - A house fire has killed a 76-year-old New Jersey woman not long before she was to go to her son's house nearby for Easter dinner.
DENVER - Tens of thousands of revelers raised joints, pipes and vaporizer devices to the sky Sunday at a central Denver park in a defiant toast to the April 20 pot holiday, a once-underground celebration that stepped into the mainstream in the first state in the nation to legalize recreational marijuana.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A Pulitzer Prize winning composer who is also an environmental activist is coming to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, as part of the school's Earth Day celebration.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Retired Maj. Gen. William Suter, a former clerk of the U.S. Supreme Court, will speak at the Mississippi College School of Law commencement on May 16.
ALBANY, New York - The state Department of Environmental Conservation is commemorating the 44th Anniversary of Earth Day with a weeklong series of events around the state.
ORLANDO, Florida - One of the couples involved in a lawsuit that is challenging Florida's ban on same-sex marriage, is attending the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
LAGOS, Nigeria - With little to celebrate, Nigerians marked Easter Sunday with heightened security against a spreading Islamic uprising, mourning the deaths of at least 75 bomb blast victims and fearful of the fate of 85 abducted schoolgirls.
TRINIDAD, Colorado - Linda Linville climbed down the steep stone steps into the dugout on the southern Colorado prairie Sunday where one branch of her family was wiped out in one day 100 years ago.
PONTIAC, Michigan - A southeastern Michigan church building that spent several years as a nightclub reopened on Easter Sunday as a house of worship.
BOSTON - In many ways, it felt like any other pre-marathon Sunday in Boston.