- NY Mayor-elect de Blasio to live in Gracie Mansion Updated: Dec-11-13 1:50 pm
- Charles City features unique architecture Updated: Dec-08-13 2:08 pm
- Wright home near Chicago to be listed for $2.4M Updated: Dec-05-13 9:04 am
- Couple restores home in childhood neighborhood Updated: Dec-01-13 11:04 am
- Prince George's executive promotes Suitland homes Updated: Nov-30-13 9:38 am
- UW proceeding with Sternberg's house renovations Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 pm
- Pilot makes propeller home's hub Updated: Nov-23-13 5:41 am
- Military marks housing milestone at joint base Updated: Nov-13-13 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Once more, Gracie Mansion will be home to the mayor of New York City.
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - Charles City has many architectural treasures still intact today despite a town history that includes major floods, fires and a devastating tornado.
RIVER FOREST, Illinois - Frank Lloyd Wright's famed William Winslow House in suburban Chicago is going on the market for the first time in nearly 60 years.
OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi - When she was a girl, Louann Sekul enjoyed walking from her home near downtown Ocean Springs down to the pier and back up to the stores lining Washington Avenue, where she knew every shop owner and they knew her.
SUITLAND, Maryland - Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III has pronounced Suitland "the next big thing" in regional reinvestment, comparing the community to such resurgent District of Columbia neighborhoods as U Street, H Street and the 14th Street corridor.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming is moving ahead with more than $250,000 in renovations to a house it rents to former UW President Bob Sternberg.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - There are a lot of custom-built homes in Fairbanks, but Andy Lyon almost certainly has the only one with a ceiling fan as the centerpiece.
HONOLULU - The military is marking a milestone in its quest for improved Hawaii personnel housing with the completion of 1,208 new homes and the renovation of 1,126 others at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.