- Charleston's historic Savage House full of antique charm Updated: Jul-26-15 9:52 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Elegantly perched on Capitol Hill, the Savage House has overlooked the city of Charleston for more than 100 years.
- California woman offers home as prize in dessert contest Updated: Jul-21-15 9:02 am
ANTIOCH, California - A Northern California woman is offering a sweet deal on her 1906 Craftsman home in Jackson. She's trading it for a great dessert.
- Macon $134,000 grant for artist residency program Updated: Jul-17-15 2:17 pm
MACON, Georgia - The Macon Arts Alliance has received a $134,370 grant from the National Endowment of the Arts to renovate homes for a two-year artist-in- residency program in Mill Hill.
- California agency sets low-water lawn rules in drought Updated: Jul-15-15 7:32 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - California extended its drought-inspired purge of idyllic emerald lawns from new developments, with state officials voting Wednesday to adopt more stringent water limits on landscapes for new homes and businesses.
- Ford House upgrades designed to enhance visitor experience Updated: Jul-07-15 5:50 pm
GROSSE POINTE SHORES, Michigan - The Edsel & Eleanor Ford House in suburban Detroit has begun a series of long-term upgrades to restore the estate's historical elements and enhance the experience for visitors.
- HGTV relies on relationships for good TV Updated: Jul-03-15 1:43 pm
NEW YORK - HGTV is working the buddy system.
- Timber manager, contractor for thinning project part ways Updated: Jul-02-15 3:45 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The timber manager and the contractor on a massive forest thinning project in northern Arizona have parted ways.
- Future of struggling Muncie neighborhood could rest on faith Updated: Jun-30-15 9:23 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - What does it take to save a Muncie neighborhood characterized by a consultant as beyond rehabilitation?