- North Platte man wins $1 million in Powerball lottery Updated: Oct-08-15 9:28 am
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - Randy Houpt of North Platte says he and his wife plan to remodel their home after he claimed a $1 million Powerball ticket.
- Skeletons, skulls under Afghanistan's presidential palace Updated: Oct-06-15 11:24 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - Afghanistan's president palace says skulls and bones belonging to two bodies have been uncovered beneath a kitchen during renovation work on the palace grounds.
- State plans to sell 2 historic houses in downtown Raleigh Updated: Oct-03-15 12:52 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The state has announced its plans to sell two historic homes in downtown Raleigh, including the 145-year-old Heck-Andrews House.
- Volunteers landscape homes rebuilt in Columbia after tornado Updated: Sep-27-15 11:50 am
COLUMBIA, Mississippi - Dozens of volunteers and the Columbia Strong organization this weekend helped landscape some homes that were rebuilt after last year's deadly tornado.
- State officials try to find missing Capitol furniture Updated: Sep-14-15 11:19 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Architect Cass Gilbert didn't just design the Minnesota Capitol. He also designed much of the furniture he wanted inside it.
- Homeowners associations, residents clash over watering Updated: Sep-13-15 12:01 pm
BEND, Oregon - Despite drought conditions declared in 24 of Oregon's 36 counties, residents in some neighborhoods remain under pressure to keep their lawns green and lush.