- Growing trend for 2014: Orchid as top color Updated: Dec-05-13 12:19 am
- Hint of hippie in Burton Olympic snowboarder look Updated: Dec-04-13 1:42 pm
- Oops, she did it again: Spears fails on new album Updated: Dec-03-13 7:03 pm
- As IPOs return, Milan index aims to be fashion hub Updated: Dec-03-13 12:24 pm
- NC GOP critics to picket stores Pope company owns Updated: Dec-02-13 5:08 pm
- Zappos Couture names Talley as artistic director Updated: Dec-02-13 12:41 pm
- Elvis items featured at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Updated: Nov-29-13 2:22 pm
- Arkansas barbershop helps homeless get new look Updated: Nov-29-13 11:31 am
- Tongue pierce lets the paralyzed drive wheelchairs Updated: Nov-27-13 4:19 pm
- Business is divine calling for Olive Branch barber Updated: Nov-27-13 3:10 pm
- Judge sides with Melania Trump over skin-care deal Updated: Nov-27-13 8:59 am
- AP PHOTOS: The dolly wears Prada Updated: Nov-26-13 11:28 am
- Fit chic: Gym clothes became fashionable Updated: Nov-25-13 3:13 pm
- UAF frat hosts men's beauty pageant Updated: Nov-24-13 5:23 am
- Top Italian hair stylist dies at 73 Updated: Nov-21-13 1:59 pm
- Ann Demeulemeester leaves eponymous fashion label Updated: Nov-21-13 9:22 am
- Flint-area community faces problems with dam Updated: Nov-20-13 12:55 pm
- London exhibit features fashionista Isabella Blow Updated: Nov-19-13 12:33 pm
- Origins recalls face cream after some mold found Updated: Nov-18-13 6:55 pm
- Washington's 'Scandal' closet holds many outfits Updated: Nov-18-13 10:10 am
- Egypt: Fears replace Christians' high expectations Updated: Nov-16-13 12:30 pm
- Day cares could face fines if pest forms not filed Updated: Nov-16-13 4:06 am
- Burned jewelry found in Everglades still unclaimed Updated: Nov-15-13 11:31 am
- Playboy bunny art being moved to Dallas museum Updated: Nov-15-13 2:09 am
- Review: Sony's smartwatch good, but not essential Updated: Nov-14-13 6:25 pm
NEW YORK - Orchid is growing on us: A version of the purple hue is Pantone Inc.'s color of the year for 2014.
NEW YORK - The U.S. snowboarders will be showing off a patchwork of styles in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Britney Spears, "Britney Jean" (RCA Records)
MILAN - Moncler, an Italian fashion house known for its down jackets, is launching an initial public offering this month in what Milan's main stock exchange hopes will boost its plan to become an international hub for luxury goods company listings.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Two symbols of North Carolina politics - the chief opponent of Republican-approved laws and the state budget director who's helped promote conservatism for decades - met Monday in a rare back-and-forth over GOP policies and the director's family business.
NEW YORK - Zappos' luxury arm is tapping Andre Leon Talley to serve as its artistic director.
CLEVELAND - Old-time Elvis Presley fans and lots of newer, younger ones flocked to a new exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum Friday to see his stylish ID bracelet, custom-made motorcycle, eye-catching rings and military mementos.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Six months ago, Arthur Hooker was living in a Little Rock homeless shelter, trying to move forward with his life.
WASHINGTON - An experimental device is letting paralyzed people drive wheelchairs simply by flicking their tongue in the right direction.
OLIVE BRANCH, Mississippi - He reclined the barber chair and wrapped a wet, steamy white towel over the chin, cheeks and forehead of his seated customer, an 84-year-old Olive Branch man.
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal judge has sided with the wife of billionaire Donald Trump in her lawsuit over a contract to market skin-care products with a now-fractured partnership led by Wisconsin hardware store magnate John Menard and Indiana businessman Steve Hilbert.
Prada, Chanel and Christian Dior are among dozens of fashion houses taking a momentary pause from the red-carpet elite to design a series of dolls for charity.
NEW YORK - So long, dingy sweatpants.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A fraternity is hosting a "Mr. UAF" beauty pageant for men next month at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
MILAN - Aldo Coppola, a Milan hairstylist who helped merge hair styling with fashion, has died at the age of 73.
BRUSSELS - Belgian designer Ann Demeulemeester of the Antwerp Six fashion group has left her eponymous label.
GOODRICH, Michigan - The Flint-area community of Goodrich is working to deal with sinkholes that are increasing in size around a 100-year-old dam, an official said.
LONDON - She wore everything from a crystal-studded lobster to a tall ship made of feathers on her head, and chose a purple medieval robe for her wedding dress. Long before Lady Gaga rose to fame, British fashion editor and stylist Isabella Blow made theatrical clothes and outlandish headgear her personal trademark.
NEW YORK - Origins is voluntarily recalling one of its face creams after finding mold in it.
NEW YORK - Notice anything different about Olivia Pope's look this season on "Scandal"?
MAR GIRGIS MONASTERY, Egypt - There is no sign of the hundreds of thousands of Christian pilgrims who flock here every November. No tattoo artists inscribing crosses on the wrists of babies or images of saints on the arms of young men. No stalls selling crosses, icons or pillows embroidered with portraits of patriarchs.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois health officials say more than 200 day care centers and schools could face fines for failing to comply with pest management regulations.
MIAMI - A partly melted gold pendant found in the Everglades near the crash sites of two commercial airplanes remains unclaimed.
DALLAS - A 40-foot-high Playboy bunny logo that had upset some residents of the West Texas town of Marfa will be removed from a roadside art display and hauled to a Dallas museum.
NEW YORK - Sony's new SmartWatch 2 doesn't get as much attention - and doesn't do as much - as Samsung's Galaxy Gear computerized wristwatch. But for the things it does, Sony's version performs better.