- Founder of Miami Fashion week selling shares Updated: May-26-15 3:04 am
MIAMI - The founder of Miami Fashion Week is selling her stake in the company.
- Fashion's greatest hits, misses on the Cannes red carpet Updated: May-25-15 4:26 pm
CANNES, France - Cannes' red carpet can be as kind as it is cruel when it comes to fashion.
- Stringing an emerald necklace of islands Updated: May-25-15 12:14 am
SARASOTA, Florida - It's a five-minute paddle from the North Siesta Key Bridge to Edwards Island.
- Marion Cotillard is queen of red carpet at Cannes' 'Macbeth' Updated: May-23-15 3:34 pm
CANNES, France - Marion Cotillard plays a queen in Justin Kurzel's "Macbeth," but at its Cannes premiere she was also a bejeweled queen of the red carpet.
- Brewers' Smith suspended 8 games for rosin, sunscreen on arm Updated: May-22-15 7:26 pm
ATLANTA - Milwaukee Brewers manager Craig Counsell didn't see a shiny substance on reliever Will Smith's right arm until it was too late.
- Wisconsin hunters could wear pink under legislative proposal Updated: May-22-15 5:33 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Real men - and women - could wear pink in Wisconsin's woods if a group of lawmakers get their way.
- Amid celebrity show offs, $30 million raised at AIDS gala Updated: May-22-15 2:42 pm
CAP D'ANTIBES, France - Amid celebrity schmoozing, glamorous fashions, musical performances and the frequent banging of the auction hammer, the French Riviera's annual star-filled amfAR gala brought in its expected share of drama - with celebrity invitees including Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Sienna Miller and Adrien Brody.
- Dutch govt eyes limited ban on face-covering clothing Updated: May-22-15 11:49 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The Dutch government announced plans Friday to introduce a limited ban on "face-covering clothing," widely interpreted as a new attempt to outlaw burqas, the head-to-toe Islamic robe worn by only a few hundred women in this European nation of 17 million.
- SUV crashes into tanning salon, injuring woman walking by Updated: May-22-15 8:41 am
MADISON HEIGHTS, Michigan - A woman has a broken ankle and other injuries after being struck by a sport utility vehicle as it crashed into a suburban Detroit tanning salon.
- Brewers' Smith ejected for having rosin, sunscreen on arm Updated: May-21-15 11:14 pm
- NC tanning bed ban for youth signed into law by governor Updated: May-21-15 1:28 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A dozen bills signed into law by Gov. Pat McCrory include a ban on anyone under 18 using tanning beds in North Carolina.
- Cannes film pays homage to late designer Oscar de la Renta Updated: May-21-15 12:33 pm
CANNES, France - The spirit of Oscar de la Renta lives on every day at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Roger Bannister's 4-minute mile shoes to go on auction block Updated: May-20-15 9:03 am
LONDON - The running shoes used to set one of the greatest milestones in sports history are going up for sale.
- CANNES WATCH: Celebrities douse in diamonds at De Grisogono Updated: May-20-15 5:35 am
CANNES, France - Celebrities were dousing in diamonds Tuesday at the glitzy De Grisogono soiree - one of the social event highlights of the Cannes Film Festival.
- Ore. woman uses bridesmaid dress to rescue large squirrel Updated: May-19-15 8:18 pm
BEND, Oregon - A central Oregon woman decided to use her best friend's bridesmaid dress to scoop up an injured rockchuck she found in the town of Bend.
- Cannes steps into trouble with high-heels dress code Updated: May-19-15 1:33 pm
CANNES, France - The Cannes Film Festival is coming under scrutiny for its strict dress code after women not wearing high heels were turned away from a premiere.
- CANNES WATCH: Andie MacDowell stuns in coral gown Updated: May-18-15 3:21 pm
- It's a winner: When tennis and fashion collide in Paris Updated: May-18-15 10:19 am
PARIS - Well before Andre Agassi caused a stir with his stone-washed denim shorts at the French Open, the clay courts at Roland Garros were a sporting catwalk for fashion experimentation.
- Rat droppings, urine: Police warn of fake makeup dangers Updated: May-18-15 9:39 am
LONDON - The City of London police have issued a warning about the health risks posed by counterfeit makeup.
- CANNES WATCH: Focus acquires new Tom Ford film Updated: May-17-15 3:52 pm
CANNES, France - Tom Ford's second film has been acquired by Focus Features in the biggest sale yet at Cannes.
- Vienna hosts Europe's biggest AIDS research charity event Updated: May-16-15 9:10 pm
VIENNA - Vienna's central City Hall Square was transformed Saturday into a mythical world of pagan rites and fantastic spectacle as the city hosted its biggest annual party of the year.
- Republican Sen. Johnson takes swipes at Democrat Feingold Updated: May-16-15 6:13 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson took swipes at his newly announced Democratic challenger Russ Feingold on Saturday, alleging the former senator is unwilling to face the biggest issues facing the country, his signature campaign finance law was an "abject failure" and that he will never hold a leadership position in the Senate.
- Cosmetologists help cancer patients look good, feel better Updated: May-16-15 10:50 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - It's a shock every morning when Heather Coyle looks in the mirror. The bald head and sickly pale skin punctuated by dark circles under her lashless eyes - all of her facial features remind her that she has cancer.
- Fan Bing Bing enjoys taking fashion risks at Cannes Updated: May-16-15 10:27 am
CANNES, France - Fan Bing Bing is unapologetic about her bold fashion choices.
- Get the sunscreen: Spain, Portugal bake in record heat wave Updated: May-15-15 12:04 pm
MADRID - Sunny Spain and Portugal are seeing record high temperatures for May, hitting levels normally only reached in mid-summer.