- Gary Oldman, Pierce Brosnan sons model for Saint Laurent Updated: Jun-28-15 4:33 pm
PARIS - Pierce Brosnan and Gary Oldman attended the Saint Laurent Paris show - not as celebrity actors but as proud and genuinely nervous parents.
- Teens express themselves through summer hair color choices Updated: Jun-28-15 10:49 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - Summer often brings out sun-soaked blond streaks in hair, although sometimes with a little help from lemon juice or products like Sun-In.
- 7 selected for Indiana Journalism Hall of Fame Updated: Jun-26-15 3:25 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Longtime Jasper Herald editor John Rumbach and Indianapolis Star editorial cartoonist Gary Varvel are among seven people who will be inducted into the Indiana Journalism Hall of Fame as its 50th anniversary class.
- VA says it faces $2.5B budget shortfall a year after scandal Updated: Jun-25-15 4:47 pm
WASHINGTON - The Department of Veterans Affairs said Thursday it faces a budget shortfall of more than $2.5 billion, mainly because of increased demand by veterans for health care, including new life-saving treatments for Hepatitis C.
- Robber or flasher? Police say this guy decided to be both Updated: Jun-25-15 10:02 am
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - Police say a Pennsylvania robbery suspect has diversified his criminal portfolio by exposing himself to a shop owner before taking cash and a women's outfit from a clothing store.
- Review: Apple has best smartwatch, but rivals have strengths Updated: Jun-24-15 1:15 pm
NEW YORK - As much as I wish the Apple Watch could do more, I find it the best smartwatch available, given its polished design and wide range of apps.
- Presley's concert-worn jumpsuit to be auctioned at Graceland Updated: Jun-24-15 3:35 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A light blue jumpsuit worn by Elvis Presley during concerts in 1973 is one of more than 170 items being auctioned at Graceland in August.
- Police: Man with machete injured woman in popular NYC park Updated: Jun-23-15 8:49 pm
NEW YORK - A machete-wielding man was arrested after police say he lashed out at a woman in a popular New York City park during the Tuesday lunch hour, wounding her in the arm.
- De Niro lights up Armani front row as menswear goes feminine Updated: Jun-23-15 1:21 pm
MILAN - Is it a provocation or the next big thing?
- Doctors warn against dangers of skinny jeans: Don't squat Updated: Jun-22-15 7:45 pm
LONDON - Attention wearers of skinny jeans: don't squat - at least not for long.
- Gucci's new designer serves up lace and ruffles for men Updated: Jun-22-15 10:26 am
MILAN - Sugar and spice and everything nice is no longer just the purview of girls - at least, according to the vision laid out in Milan by Gucci's new creative director Alessandro Michele.
- Connecticut man plans tribute to late actor Christopher Lee Updated: Jun-21-15 11:37 am
BRISTOL, Connecticut - For Cortlandt Hull the recent death of Sir Christopher Lee at 93 held particular significance.
- Woman becomes finalist in toilet paper wedding dress contest Updated: Jun-20-15 2:16 pm
PROVO, Utah - A grandmother from a small city near Provo earned a top spot in a national contest for the wedding dress she crafted out of toilet paper.
- Sunburn stickers remind people to apply sunscreen Updated: Jun-20-15 9:05 am
HUNT VALLEY, Maryland - Sun safety is a personal issue for Andrew Levine, CEO of Hunt Valley-based cosmetics company JADS International.
- Hats, heels, haute couture feature at Royal Ascot Updated: Jun-18-15 12:22 pm
LONDON - Feathers. Flowers. Frippery.
- Court: Synthetic drug sellers must know substance illegal Updated: Jun-18-15 11:04 am
WASHINGTON - A unanimous Supreme Court ruled Thursday that people accused of selling synthetic drugs can't be convicted unless prosecutors show they knew the substance was prohibited by law.
- Indiana man face charges alleging he bit boy, 2, in face Updated: Jun-18-15 9:29 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - An eastern Indiana man faces battery and neglect charges alleging that he bit the face of a 2-year-old boy who had been left in his care.
- 3 postal workers accused of rigging Operation Santa program Updated: Jun-17-15 6:26 pm
NEW YORK - Three postal workers played the Grinch and stole laptop computers, a toy train, boots and other gifts destined for underprivileged children by rigging the Operation Santa program where they worked, authorities said.
- CVS Health launches health, beauty makeover for drugstores Updated: Jun-17-15 5:05 pm
CVS drugstores that quit tobacco sales last year are now getting health and beauty makeovers and a shot of ethnic diversity in some cases to attract customers who want more than a prescription refill.
- Botox maker Allergan adds 'double-chin' drug with $2.1B deal Updated: Jun-17-15 10:24 am
NEW YORK - Botox maker Allergan Plc. is buying Kythera Biopharmaceuticals for about $2.1 billion, adding a drug that destroys fat cells and eliminates the cosmetic condition referred to as "double chin".
- Israeli flight attendants protest airline's high heel policy Updated: Jun-16-15 10:17 pm
JERUSALEM - Female flight attendants for El Al are protesting the airline's high heel policy.
- Israeli flight attendants protest airline's high heel policy Updated: Jun-16-15 9:27 am
JERUSALEM - Female flight attendants for Israel's national carrier are protesting the company's latest step to wear high-heeled shoes during boarding.
- Gap closing 175 namesake stores to boost brand Updated: Jun-15-15 4:38 pm
NEW YORK - Gap plans to close 175 of its namesake stores and 250 jobs at its headquarters as the company tries to strengthen the struggling brand.
- Michigan fan inked with 12 Wolverines-themed tattoos Updated: Jun-15-15 11:21 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - It's no secret that Jay Rhadigan loves his wife. He's got a portrait of her - wearing a red dress, holding a hockey stick - tattooed on his upper right arm, and he talks about how great she is to anyone who will listen.
- Homestead Days to feature music, dancing herd dogs Updated: Jun-15-15 5:06 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The Homestead National Monument of America is hosting an event with a variety of music, dancing and a herd dog demonstration.