- Authorities in southeast Iowa investigate riot Updated: Mar-11-14 7:16 pm
- Woman refuses to let cell disease define her Updated: Mar-09-14 2:13 pm
- Hastings man helps move out of addiction Updated: Mar-09-14 12:04 pm
- Twin remembers his brother with fundraising walk Updated: Mar-09-14 9:42 am
- Alcohol takes Nashville teen to bottom and back Updated: Mar-08-14 3:34 pm
- W.Va. Senate OKs Pregnant Workers' Fairness Act Updated: Mar-06-14 3:44 pm
- Leaders meet in Paris to win help for Lebanon Updated: Mar-05-14 5:03 pm
- Wife of slain Utah officer launches support group Updated: Mar-02-14 5:48 pm
- SW Ind. woman honored for work on mental health Updated: Mar-02-14 3:49 pm
- Support group for teen victims of date violence Updated: Feb-11-14 3:53 am
FAIRFIELD, Iowa - Authorities in southeast Iowa say they're investigating why dozens of people at a campus that practices meditation allegedly attacked a county sheriff inside a car.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Kim Fischer, 50, didn't know who she was anymore.
HASTINGS, Nebraska - The light blue emblem is distinct against its black leather surroundings.
FLORENCE, Alabama - If you ask any of 6-year-old Walker Myrick's friends at Rogers Elementary School, they'll tell you he has an identical twin brother.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The parents sensed something amiss when their teen daughter went to school three days in a row wearing the same clothes - hair uncombed - to start her senior year.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate has passed legislation to help accommodate pregnant women in the workplace.
PARIS - An international support group for Lebanon appealed Wednesday for nations to extend pledges of financial help for the fragile country, which is coping with an influx of Syrian refugees, terror attacks and a struggling economy.
AMERICAN FORK, Utah - The widow of a slain Ogden police officer is launching a support group for spouses and families of other Utah officers killed in the line of duty.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - If there's one thing Lori Rivera wants you to know, it's that people can recover from mental illness.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is launching a support group for teenage victims of dating violence.