- 3rd West Oahu homeless outreach employee charged with theft Updated: Oct-01-15 9:55 pm
HONOLULU - Another former employee of an organization that provides homeless outreach services in West Oahu has been charged with stealing state funds.
- Alzheimer's dementia cases expected to increase in number Updated: Sep-28-15 10:37 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - Alzheimer's disease is a problem expected to grow in the years ahead.
- Catching up with Anne-Marie Slaughter on work-life balance Updated: Sep-25-15 8:25 am
NEW YORK - Anne-Marie Slaughter is back on the train from her home in Princeton, New Jersey, to Washington, D.C., but only a couple of days a week and in a new capacity: private-sector big thinker on foreign politics and family policy in the digital age.
- Elizabeth Gilbert saws fear in half in 'Big Magic' Updated: Sep-22-15 1:16 pm
"Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear" (Riverhead Books), by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Researchers at Brown awarded $4.7M for mindfulness study Updated: Sep-20-15 1:00 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Researchers at Brown University have been awarded a $4.7 million grant to study whether mindfulness can help patients stick with lifestyle changes.