- Grieving pet owners find loving support Updated: Aug-29-15 12:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Amy Defibaugh was teaching her "Death and Dying" comparative-religion course at Temple University when her beloved 14-year-old border collie, Macey, died.
- Japan requires companies to set goals in hiring female execs Updated: Aug-28-15 8:21 am
TOKYO - Japanese lawmakers approved a law Friday requiring large employers to set and publicize targets for hiring or promoting women as managers.
- Ennis-Hill dedicates world title to her boy, working moms Updated: Aug-23-15 12:12 pm
BEIJING - As she lay on her back, hands covering her face trying to absorb the reality of again being a world champion, Jessica Ennis-Hill's thoughts turned to who might be watching.
- Couple plan to build labyrinth near meditation spot at park Updated: Aug-16-15 10:20 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - From its rich ancient history as an Adena mound to decades in the early 1900s as the home of the elaborate marble Caldwell Monument, Gobbler's Knob's panoramic view of the city and the river have long been a magnet of human activity.
- Police unit to review homicide cases highlighted by group Updated: Aug-10-15 6:46 am
DETROIT - A Detroit police unit tasked with going back through inactive homicide files plans to look at cases highlighted by a grief support group.
- 2 Washington state agencies welcome babies at the office Updated: Aug-09-15 4:35 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - During his four months of going to work with his mom at the state Department of Health in Tumwater, Gavin VanHoozer became known as the office baby.