- Illinois medical marijuana approved for PTSD, osteoarthritis Updated: May-04-15 3:53 pm
CHICAGO - Illinois residents could use medical marijuana to treat chronic migraines and post-traumatic stress disorder, but not anxiety or diabetes under recommendations that an advisory board agreed to on Monday.
- When you're an addict but serving alcohol is part of job Updated: Apr-19-15 10:33 am
WASHINGTON - When Scott Magnuson sat down to dinner at his H Street pub, the Argonaut, with his wife, Shaaren, and their daughter, Ara, one summer night in 2011, a casual observer of the little family scene would hardly have guessed that his marriage was imploding.
- Standing Rock Reservation woman named Dreamstarter grantee Updated: Apr-17-15 12:31 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Samantha Yellow Fat from the Standing Rock Indian Reservation is heading to Washington, D.C., for leadership training next week as one of 10 Native American youth named Dreamstarter grantees by the organization Running Strong.
- Financial incentives OK'd for workplace wellness programs Updated: Apr-16-15 2:34 pm
WASHINGTON - In a victory for business, federal regulators said Thursday that employers can continue to use financial penalties and rewards to nudge staff to participate in fast-growing workplace wellness programs.
- Support groups help veterans heal emotionally after return Updated: Apr-12-15 9:19 am
GREENWOOD, Indiana - An Indiana support group designed to help veterans recover from the stresses of combat has a new leader and is looking to expand.
- Review: Binoche, Stewart excel in Assayas' meditation on age Updated: Apr-08-15 5:46 pm
The aging actress has always been a deliciously potent subject for movies, from Norma Desmond in "Sunset Boulevard" to Margo Channing in "All About Eve" and way beyond.