- Jos. A. Bank subpoenaed by Ohio attorney general Updated: Dec-05-13 6:52 pm
- Miss. auditor asks court to release MDMR records Updated: Dec-05-13 6:18 pm
- NY subpoenas 16 marketers in payday loan probe Updated: Dec-04-13 3:06 am
- 3 months later, pregnant mother's killing unsolved Updated: Dec-02-13 1:53 pm
- Kansas withdraws records subpoenas in Ottawa case Updated: Nov-27-13 10:59 am
- Report: Grand jury probing ex-Packer charity work Updated: Nov-26-13 8:48 pm
- Uni-Pixel shares slide on notice of SEC subpoena Updated: Nov-22-13 6:11 pm
- NY legislators oppose commission subpoenas Updated: Nov-22-13 10:49 am
- Ohio auditor scolds JobsOhio for conflict handling Updated: Nov-21-13 6:10 pm
- Court upholds W.Va. AG's investigatory subpoenas Updated: Nov-17-13 1:26 pm
- DC lawyer wants judge to review disputed documents Updated: Nov-14-13 7:41 pm
- Texas House subpoenas Hall, but then recalls it Updated: Nov-12-13 6:49 pm
- Few options for Obama to fix cancellations problem Updated: Nov-08-13 8:39 pm
- Okla. judge won't quash subpoenas of law officers Updated: Nov-05-13 1:40 pm
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. disclosed Thursday that Ohio's attorney general is looking into some of its advertising and marketing practices.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Mississippi State Auditor Stacey Pickering asked a federal court on Thursday to authorize the release of Mississippi Department of Marine Resources records that are being sought by a Gulf Coast newspaper.
ALBANY, New York - New York financial regulators say they've sent subpoenas to 16 online firms suspected of deceptive marketing by generating leads for illegal payday loans.
RIPLEY, Ohio - Three months after his pregnant daughter was killed in a still-unsolved shooting on a quiet country road, Dave Dodson wakes up every morning still thinking she's alive. He cries every time he sees the four-wheeler she grew up riding and he can't bring himself to finish fixing a truck they'd been working on together.
OTTAWA, Kansas - Prosecutors have withdrawn subpoenas for records of an eastern Kansas man accused of killing three adults and a toddler earlier this year.
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - A federal grand jury is investigating charity work by former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler, documents obtained by a Wisconsin newspaper show.
WASHINGTON - Shares of Uni-Pixel plunged in after-hours trading Friday after the electronic film company disclosed that federal financial regulators had issued subpoenas related to its InTouch Sensors technology.
ALBANY, New York - New York lawmakers say they'll file court papers intended to block the state's new corruption commission's subpoenas for information about their clients and outside income.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state auditor cited Republican Gov. John Kasich's signature job creation office on Thursday for sloppy handling of ethics and conflict-of-interest procedures in its first year but cleared its staff of the business conflict questions that have dogged it.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia attorney general's investigative authority includes the power to issue subpoenas, along with questionnaires known as interrogatories specifying the type of information sought, the West Virginia Supreme Court has ruled.
WASHINGTON - The District of Columbia's attorney general wants a federal judge to decide whether federal prosecutors can examine documents relating to a $7.5 million settlement between the district and its former Medicaid contractor, but prosecutors continued to press the city to hand over the material without conditions.
AUSTIN, Texas - The University of Texas System has reversed course and is now asking state lawmakers to issue subpoenas for university employees while investigating possible impeachment for a system regent.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says he'll do everything he can to help people coping with health insurance cancellations, but legally and practically his options appear limited.
POTEAU, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma judge has refused to set aside subpoenas issues to out-of-state investigators who handled a case involving two brothers charged with first-degree murder.