- House lawmaker issues subpoena to Fed in leak probe Updated: May-21-15 8:05 pm
WASHINGTON - A powerful congressman is compelling the Federal Reserve to provide documents related to a possible leak in 2012 of market-moving interest-rate information to a financial newsletter.
- Newspaper seeks ruling to allow appeal of reporter subpoena Updated: May-20-15 3:00 pm
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana newspaper fighting to keep one of its reporters off the witness stand in a murder trial has asked a court to allow it to file an appeal over a subpoena before a final judgment is issued in the case.
- Claims administrator in oil spill case gets subpoena power Updated: May-06-15 7:25 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The administrator of claims arising from a settlement over economic damages caused by the 2010 BP oil spill has been granted subpoena power.
- Judge allows Georgia doctor to subpoena records in drug case Updated: May-06-15 10:02 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A federal judge will allow a Georgia doctor accused of running a prescription pill ring in Harrison County, Mississippi, to subpoena the prescription records of potential witnesses in his upcoming trial.
- WVa tourism records official subpoenaed in chem spill cases Updated: Apr-30-15 4:16 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The state tourism division's record keeper has been subpoenaed in the criminal cases over a massive chemical spill last year.
- House panel issues subpoena in Philadelphia VA probe Updated: Apr-30-15 2:39 pm
WASHINGTON - A House committee voted Thursday to issue a subpoena of the Department of Veterans Affairs for personnel and complaint files at its Philadelphia office, part of an expanding probe into mishandling of veterans' disability and pensions claims.
- Johnson subpoenas VA inspector general for Tomah documents Updated: Apr-30-15 2:28 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - U.S. Senator Ron Johnson says he has subpoenaed the Department of Veterans Affairs' Office of the Inspector General for information on an embattled medical center in Tomah.