- State IG: Classified email found from Powell, Rice tenures Updated: Feb-04-16 6:34 pm
WASHINGTON - Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and the immediate staff of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also received classified national security information on their personal email accounts, according to a memo written by the State Department watchdog that was released Thursday.
- The Latest: Navy commander pleads guilty in bribery case Updated: Jan-28-16 7:35 pm
SAN DIEGO - 4 p.m.
- 1st of 9 defendants sentenced in massive Navy bribery case Updated: Jan-21-16 6:57 pm
SAN DIEGO - The first of nine defendants in a massive U.S. Navy bribery case was sentenced to 27 months in prison Thursday for providing classified military information to a Malaysian defense contractor in exchange for an iPad, hotel stays, monthly cash payments and other gifts.
- Army nominee says he doesn't support demoting Gen. Petraeus Updated: Jan-21-16 2:55 pm
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration's nominee to be the Army's top civilian official said Thursday he doesn't support demoting retired Gen. David Petraeus and believes that no further action should be taken against the former CIA director.
- Classified documents prompt wrangling in Bowe Bergdahl case Updated: Jan-12-16 5:16 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - An Army judge is considering how classified information should be handled in the case against Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who walked off an outpost in Afghanistan in 2009.