- Study: Diabetic heart attacks and strokes falling Updated: Apr-16-14 9:08 pm
- Ultimate Warrior died from cardiovascular disease Updated: Apr-14-14 2:55 pm
- $4.6 million goes to improve heart-attack response Updated: Mar-31-14 4:43 pm
- Test accurately rules out heart attacks in the ER Updated: Mar-30-14 2:43 pm
- Study: Married folks have fewer heart problems Updated: Mar-28-14 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - In the midst of the diabetes epidemic, a glimmer of good news: Heart attacks, strokes and other complications from the disease are plummeting.
PHOENIX - Authorities in Phoenix say former pro wrestler The Ultimate Warrior died of cardiovascular disease.
HELENA, Montana - A $4.6 million charitable donation will fund a three-year project that aims to improve the emergency medical response to acute heart attacks in rural areas of Montana, American Heart Association officials said Monday.
WASHINGTON - A simple test appears very good at ruling out heart attacks in people who go to emergency rooms with chest pain, a big public health issue and a huge worry for patients.
Love can sometimes break a heart but marriage seems to do it a lot of good. A study of more than 3.5 million Americans finds that married people are less likely than singles, divorced or widowed folks to suffer any type of heart or blood vessel problem.