- Report: Heart condition didn't cause man's death in custody Updated: Apr-29-16 5:07 pm
BALTIMORE - A man who died after a struggle with Baltimore police officers in 2013 died because he couldn't breathe, and not because of a heart condition as the department's independent review board concluded, according to a new forensic review of his autopsy.
- Ex-world time trial champ Rogers retires with heart problem Updated: Apr-25-16 8:10 pm
SYDNEY - Former time-trial world champion Michael Rogers has retired from competitive cycling because of a heart condition.
- Bohn's Back: PGA golfer returns to game after heart attack Updated: Apr-13-16 4:36 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Jason Bohn laughed with his playing partners Wednesday after leaving the second green with an eagle-3 at the RBC Heritage pro-am.
- England batsman Taylor retires due to heart condition Updated: Apr-12-16 6:10 am
NOTTINGHAM, England - England batsman James Taylor has been forced to retire from cricket at the age of 26 after being diagnosed with a serious heart condition.
- Boys Town resident died of natural causes, authorities say Updated: Apr-08-16 10:29 am
BOYS TOWN, Nebraska - Authorities say an 18-year-old whose body was found in his room at Omaha's Boys Town died of natural causes.
- Correction: Heart Drugs-Prevention story Updated: Apr-05-16 12:49 pm
CHICAGO - In a story April 2 about research testing cholesterol-lowering drugs to prevent heart problems, The Associated Press misspelled the last name of a Chicago cardiologist. The correct spelling is Dr. Clyde Yancy, not Yancey.
- Bypass boosts survival in heart failure, 10-year study says Updated: Apr-03-16 2:34 pm
CHICAGO - Heart failure patients with clogged arteries have a better chance of surviving 10 years if they get bypass surgery plus medicine rather than just drugs alone, according to an international study.
- Cardiac rehab helps West Virginians get heart healthy Updated: Apr-03-16 11:13 am
BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia - Nick Duryea worked out at a fitness club and swam 2 1/2 miles three times a week in spite of spinal injuries he received as a combat veteran who fought in Iraq.