- Sarasota jail inmate died of hypertension Updated: May-12-15 3:04 am
SARASOTA, Florida - The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office says the death of an inmate at the jail appears to have been related to hypertension.
- Aging skiers bring new demands for sports medicine Updated: May-08-15 11:38 am
VAIL, Colorado - A few years ago, the National Ski Areas Association released numbers confirming the existence of something that many here have enjoyed contributing: an aging skier population.
- MU research IDs enzyme tied to obesity-related hypertension Updated: May-08-15 5:05 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A study led by a University of Missouri professor has identified the enzyme blamed for obesity-related high blood pressure.
- Belgian player remains critical after heart failure on field Updated: Apr-29-15 8:45 am
BRUSSELS - Lokeren defender Gregory Mertens remained in critical condition on Wednesday, two days after he suffered heart failure during a training match.
- Correction: Inmate Death-Utah story Updated: Apr-24-15 5:19 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - In a story April 22 about a prison inmate death, The Associated Press reported erroneously when the officers involved returned to work. They were allowed to return two weeks later, not two days later.